Did Biden Even Win the Primaries ?

What '1000 affidavits'? Remember, you're just repeating what you were told to think. But you don't fact check anything.

Show us the 1000 affidavits. You can't. It a story you can't back up and never bothered to try.

Worse, when a handful of affidavits ARE made available, they collapse under an even passing scrutiny. Just like Melissa Carone.

Meanwhile, Biden won the inital count, every recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, certified result, certificate of ascertainment and electoral vote. With everyone from thee CISA to the Attorney General to the Voting Implementation Manager of Georgia affirming that there is no evidence of a stolen election.

You've been played like a fiddle.
You haven't shown how THEY "collapse", nor have you shown anything about the Mellisa Carone you mentioned, or even cited what "facility" you're talking about. You're just babbling stuff, and I'm wasting my time reading it.

HAHA "Biden won". :right: Listen to this goofball. I suppose next, you're going to claim he got 80 Million votes, huh ? :puhleeze:

EARTH TO SKYLAR: Biden got 20 Million REAL votes, and most of those from illegal aliens. Trump got over 100 Million - the 74 Million the thieves cited + millions more that were switched and given to Biden.

Do you think Biden is going to become president ? Don't bet on it. Trump isn't going to let this be stolen from him. Keep watching. View attachment 432086
The fact that they are contradicted by other witnesses and have no corroborating evidence shows them collapsing by definition

So yes it has been shown how they collapse

You have no fucking evidence that the election was stolen and neither does any one else

No video exists which would invalidate the election

You cannot present any evidence and the burden is on you to do so
No "burden" at all. I've already posted the evidences many times, in this forum and one other one. >>>

Here's a drop in the bucket of all the evidence that could be posted here.

https://youtu.be/KVybEEWIorI

https://youtu.be/kOvdC4Qgw1s

https://youtu.be/vsFivm-WQco

Last edited:

No "burden" at all. I've already posted the evidences many times, in this forum and one other one. >>>

You have never posted evidence

No one has.

A YouTube video is meaninglessness

And who, pray tell, says it was illegal?

Did you even watch those videos? They don't claim fraud. They're about poll watchers.

What '1000 affidavits'? Remember, you're just repeating what you were told to think. But you don't fact check anything.

Show us the 1000 affidavits. You can't. It a story you can't back up and never bothered to try.

Worse, when a handful of affidavits ARE made available, they collapse under an even passing scrutiny. Just like Melissa Carone.

Meanwhile, Biden won the inital count, every recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally, certified result, certificate of ascertainment and electoral vote. With everyone from thee CISA to the Attorney General to the Voting Implementation Manager of Georgia affirming that there is no evidence of a stolen election.

You haven't shown how THEY "collapse", nor have you shown anything about the Mellisa Carone you mentioned, or even cited what "facility" you're talking about. You're just babbling stuff, and I'm wasting my time reading it.

HAHA "Biden won". :right: Listen to this goofball. I suppose next, you're going to claim he got 80 Million votes, huh ? :puhleeze:

EARTH TO SKYLAR: Biden got 20 Million REAL votes, and most of those from illegal aliens. Trump got over 100 Million - the 74 Million the thieves cited + millions more that were switched and given to Biden.

Do you think Biden is going to become president ? Don't bet on it. Trump isn't going to let this be stolen from him. Keep watching. View attachment 432086
The fact that they are contradicted by other witnesses and have no corroborating evidence shows them collapsing by definition

You have no fucking evidence that the election was stolen and neither does any one else
I just posted videos of what I was talking about. You have posted nothing but your own hearsay, with zero source/link.

You've shown no collapse of anything, You've shown NOTHING here.

Here's more evidence of election fraud. No issue has ever had more evidence than this one. Silly liberals think they can wash evidence away, just by saying it doesn't exist. What do they think they'r accomplishing ?

And all this was LAST MONTH'S DISCUSSION. That discussion is long over. Now we're talking about how Trump is going to STOP THE STEAL. Lots of avenues exist, with even martial law being declared in 6 states to ensure legitimate new elections, as a last resort, if necessary. No way Biden could win when the elections are controlled in a fair manner, properly.

I just posted videos of what I was talking about. You have posted nothing but your own hearsay, with zero source/link.

You've shown no collapse of anything, You've shown NOTHING here.

Here's more evidence of election fraud. No issue has ever had more evidence than this one. Silly liberals think they can wash evidence away, just by saying it doesn't exist. What do they think they'r accomplishing ?

And all this was LAST MONTH'S DISCUSSION. That discussion is long over. Now we're talking about how Trump is going to STOP THE STEAL. Lots of avenues exist, with even martial law being declared in 6 states to ensure legitimate new elections, as a last resort, if necessary. No way Biden could win when the elections are controlled in a fair manner, properly.

And where are those 1000 affidavits?

No one has.

Oh, and exactly WHY, HA HA HA, is a You Tube video meaningless? Because somebody on CNN of MSNBC told you to say that ?
1608620460427.png
No video from anywhere is meaningless.

Fact is, video evidence is the best evidence there is. It is real life happening right before your eyes. Calling it meaningless is just another of the many idiotic things that we hear from the left, while they amazingly expect people to accept their outlandish ideas, and ludicrous pronouncements.

The more you talk, the less credibility you have. :laugh:

No one has.

Oh, and exactly WHY, HA HA HA, is a You Tube video meaningless? Because somebody on CNN of MSNBC told you to say that ? View attachment 432113 No video from anywhere is meaningless.

Fact is, video evidence is the best evidence there is. It is real life happening right before your eyes. Calling it meaningless is just another of the many idiotic things that we hear from the left, while they amazingly expect people to accept their outlandish ideas, and ludicrous pronouncements.

The more you talk, the less credibility you have. :laugh:

Is it though? The youtube video said that observers were 'illegally' prevented from entering. But was it illegal? Can they factually establish that it was?

And of course, where are those 1000 affidavits you lauded?

The moment we ask to see them, suddenly you refuse to discuss them.

Did you even watch those videos? They don't claim fraud. They're about poll watchers.
That's right. Maybe you didn't read my post. I said just obstruction of poll watchers in multiple states, is enough to declare the whole election invalid. Do you know the role of poll watchers. You know their purpose ?

Poll watchers are what give an election its validity. Without them, the whole election HAS NO VALIDITY, and cannot stand. And it has been done without them. Some people have to be told twice.

And ALL the videos are not about poll watchers. Looks like you didn't watch them all.

That's right. Maybe you didn't read my post. I said just obstruction of poll watchers in multiple states, is enough to declare the whole election invalid. Do you know the role of poll watchers. You know their purpose ?

Um....according to who? No judge, no court, no state legislature, in any state in question has ever found this to be true. And the Supreme Court has certainly never found this to be true.

So you're citing your personal opinion as invalidating an entire election?

Good luck with that.

Poll watchers are what give an election its validity. Without them, the whole election HAS NO VALIDITY, and cannot stand. And it has been done without them. Some people have to be told twice.

And ALL the videos are not about poll watchers. Looks like you didn't watch them all.

And who says that there were no poll watchers? Just because some guy screaming at a security guard on youtube didn't get in doesn't man that there were no poll watchers. Trump's own legal team admitted as much.

So much for your 'evidence'.

Is it though? The youtube video said that observers were 'illegally' prevented from entering. But was it illegal? Can they factually establish that it was?

All that matter is whether the poll watchers were watching, Since they werent' allowed to, and couldn't/weren't you have no election. You have a SHAM.

Election needs to be DONE OVER AGAIN in 6 states, and done fairly, with everyone voting IN PERSON, and poll watchers counting the votes, and meticulously watching for fraud. If this is not allowed, martial law should be declared there, keeping the new elections honest, with poll watchers of both parties present constantly.

All that matter is whether the poll watchers were watching, Since they werent' allowed to, and couldn't/weren't you have no election. You have a SHAM.

Who says that there were no poll watchers?

Again, your video doesn't demonstrate that. It demonstrates that a dude you youtube, screaming a security guard, wasn't allowed in.

Your 'evidence' doesn't prove your premise. This is why we don't invalidate entire elections based on your personal opinion.

Election needs to be DONE OVER AGAIN in 6 states, and done fairly, with everyone voting IN PERSON, and poll watchers counting the votes, and meticulously watching for fraud. If this is not allowed, martial law should be declared there, keeping the new elections honest, with poll watchers of both parties present constantly.

Let me guess......done over again at the barrel of a gun held by troops under the command of one of the candidates being voted for?

It is an exact replay of the Bolsheviks' "Bloodless Coup" of 1917 in Russia. Same people. Same goals.
What matters now is how Patriots deal with this.
Doing nothing means the onset of Marxism and oppression that will lead to really bad things.
Is this a hill worth dying on?
We're AT tyranny right now......what comes next will be horrific.
Choosing to do nothing now only means you will have to do much more with far greater risk later.

People are in denial.....but history is very clear and all this has happened before.
Just a few years back in Venezuela. EXACT SAME PROCESS verbatim.
exact

Laughing......so there are a 1000 affidavits as long as no one demands to actually see them.

That was easy.
Idiot, I already addressed this.

No, you didn't. You have yet to factually establish that the '1000 affidavits' even exist. Let alone what they say.

When you can, feel free to cite them. Until then, you're just telling us another story backed by nothing that you never bothered to fact check.

And who says that there were no poll watchers? Just because some guy screaming at a security guard on youtube didn't get in doesn't man that there were no poll watchers. Trump's own legal team admitted as much.

HA HA HA. "who says that there were no poll watchers?"
The videos SHOWED it, you numbskull. What do you think thOse guys were doing putting up those big white coverings on the windows ? Interior decorating ?
Gooney liberals will say anything. How many videos do you need ? Want 10 more ? 20 ? 50 ? 100 ?

You're not going to get anywhere by denying things that everyone including the whole left establishment, has agreed is true, 3 weeks ago. You guys are a joke.

So much for every moronic thing you've said here.

HA HA HA. "who says that there were no poll watchers?"
The videos SHOWED it, you numbskull. What do you think thOse guys were doing putting up those big white coverings on the windows ? Interior decorating ?
Gooney liberals will say anything. How many videos do you need ? Want 10 more ? 20 ? 50 ? 100 ?

You're not going to get anywhere by denying things that everyone including the whole left establishment, has agreed is true, 3 weeks ago. You guys are a joke.

So much for every moronic thing you've said here.

No, it doesn't. The videos you showed were of people OUTSIDE the vote counting facilities, screaming at security guards, not being allowed in.

You're insisting that there were no poll watchers already inside. A claim that not even Trump's legal team has actually alleged, instead admitting that poll watchers were on scene.

In an evening hearing, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond said the campaign admitted that its observers had been allowed into the venue but that they had not been given equal access or numbers as Democrats.

The federal judge seemed frustrated at times with arguments from the campaign.

“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” said Diamond, a President George W. Bush appointee, after Trump lawyers conceded that observers had been admitted to the facility.

Once again, your 'evidence' just doesn't hold up.

Are you starting to see why Trump's team has yet to even ALLEGE that fraud occured as part of their legal arguments?

Last edited:
No, you didn't. You have yet to factually establish that the '1000 affidavits' even exist. Let alone what they say.

When you can, feel free to cite them. Until then, you're just telling us another story backed by nothing that you never bothered to fact check.
Third time now, and I'm not going to tell you again. I DON'T NEED establish anything about the 1000 affidavits. Post 129 & 136 already addressed it, and don't make a fool out of yourself any further by saying they didn't. Uh, let's see - maybe I'm undercounting. Maybe it was 2,000. HA HA HA.
1608622184275.png

No matter what you say, Biden Boob is not going to be president. 4 more years of Trump. GET USED TO IT. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back