Did Barr ask the SNDY to quit the of trump's campaign finance

I did, but ignore the of,

WTF does this mean? ^^

Cohen is sitting in prison because he lied for tramp and was involved in a campaign finance scheme, and tramp is not,

it comes down to IS TRAMP ABOVE THE LAW??

Cohen lied for Kamala Harris? I figured he was trying to cover for all the dudes she fucked to get where she is.

Cohen lied for Kamala Harris?
No, silly,Cohen was trump's paid liar for a decade. Where ya been?

In a soviet dystopia where it's now OK to raid a man's defense attorney in order to get dirt on the target of a prosecutor.

I was waiting for them to raid a priest's house that Trump may have confessed too 40 years ago.

WTF does this mean? ^^
Good grief geniuses, just insert the omitted word, "investigation" in the title...
How is one supposed to deduce that from her idiotic phrase I posted?
I had no problem figuring it out before I even opened the thread.
Perhaps you and her are a lot alike, but I notice you didn't even try to answer my question.

In a soviet dystopia where it's now OK to raid a man's defense attorney in order to get dirt on the target of a prosecutor.
That has always been okay, when investigating the criminal behavior of an attorney. And, dont forget, donnie dumbass weakened the a/c privilege himself with his own diarrhea of the mouth.

Oops, and now the criminal attorney is in prison. But, instead of wondering aloud how and why you elected a man surrounded by criminals, you try to blame some deep state fantasy.

WTF does this mean? ^^
Good grief geniuses, just insert the omitted word, "investigation" in the title...
How is one supposed to deduce that from her idiotic phrase I posted?
I had no problem figuring it out before I even opened the thread.
Perhaps you and her are a lot alike, but I notice you didn't even try to answer my question.
Correct, i ignored your stupid, contrived question. And i demonstrated what a fraud and simpleton you are being, as you dive into the semantics of her responses, instead of using your big boy brain to figure it out for yourself.

They're both commie pieces of shit, they're both complete babbling imbeciles, so there's that.

Wow, you really are a delusional moron. Thank goodness people like you generally have to hide on the internet. Though I would love for one of you cackling fools to act this way in public, or at work, that's probably not for the best.

They're both commie pieces of shit, they're both complete babbling imbeciles, so there's that.

Wow, you really are a delusional moron. Thank goodness people like you generally have to hide on the internet. Though I would love for one of you cackling fools to act this way in public, or at work, that's probably not for the best.
I thought he was pretty much on the money. If you want to see cackling fools acting that way in public or on the job, look no farther than Antifa, or your local progressive freaks where they live and work. We value our jobs too much to emulate your behaviors.

indictment? What happened?
-------------------------------------------------------------

Cummings has asked for SNDY to provide by Aug. 2 “all evidence collected about the role of any other individual in connection with the campaign finance charges against Cohen, including any evidence relating to the President, and copies of all immunity deals granted, or informal immunity agreement letters or non-prosecution agreements entered into, in this investigation.” The committee is also asking whether Barr or any other senior Justice Department officials weighed in on the case.

Dems ask whether DOJ memo prevented prosecuting Trump for hush payments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much hush hush about it. Not to mention tramp lied about it, but what is new, he always lies, he has made lying normal.
They said they wrapped up the investigation due to roadblocks...specifically implied, not being able to indict a sitting president. So, they wait until he is out of office, and his puppet AG goes with him.

What about Pecker and Trump Jr, they can be indicted, Hope Hicks lied to the Congress as well. Barr said a special prosecutor could indict a sitting Potus:
Barr's Statement to Senate: A Sitting President is Not Immune from Prosecutor Declaration of Indictable Offense

Why is Pecker and Junior off the hook?

You really have to love the crazy left.
They spent almost three years assuring everyone that Mueller would take everyone out of the White House in chains. It was Russia, Russia, Russia.
They had hopes that the emoluments clause would be the thing.
They pretend that income taxes were going to be his undoing.
Now they are trying to dredge up Stormy Daniels which has already shown to be a joke.
They keep talking impeachment because they hope that it will make one of their candidates electable.

So far the only thing they have proven is if you flounder long and hard enough you sink farther in the quick sand.

Forum List

Back