Did anybody sane really think that Mexico would write us a check for $16B?

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

Only Trump thought so

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.
We confiscate more than that in drug money due to the portions of wall we already have. Also a whole Hell lot more than that is sent to Mexico from THE US in remittances. Tax that, build the Wall, and Mexico is already paying for it, and will pay more for it.

Maybe you can pretend the ah in our wh didn't say 30 or so times that mexico was paying?? and all the little ah's cheered lol trump is the biggest liar ever in our wh

Trump promise was never believable. But it doesn't mean he didn't make the stupid promise.
And he broke it because it was a lie.

Maybe you can pretend the ah in our wh didn't say 30 or so times that mexico was paying?? and all the little ah's cheered lol trump is the biggest liar ever in our wh
They are already paying. We confiscate Millions in Drug Dollars bound for Mexico every year because of what little walls we already have.

$411 Million Seized.

At The Border, The Drugs Go North And The Cash Goes South

Now go to a mirror; look in to it, and punch yourself in the face 411 times as hard as you can.

Trump never said they would write us a check for the wall. Trump said Mexico would pay for it and they are. Better trade deal and money saved by not paying for housing, food, medical care, etc.

Yes, all of the rally attenders and other assorted far rightwing Trump-supporters.
I never really understood what energized the rally goers. A sense that they were not "winners" in society anymore, that the nation was rewarding others when their forefathers were certain the future was going to be better.

Reagan had a message aimed at the same thoughts ... albeit with a bit more optimism and faith in people's good will. I think most of us knew he too was sort of fudging on the numbers, but he did not bear people ill will.

You wouldn’t understand bud… It’s something only good legitimate real Americans get.
“Make America Great Again” really means give America back to Americans.
“Americans First” really means FUCK FOREIGNERS.
There’s lots of power in those phrases for and legit American...again, you wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:
Back before the election I ridiculed people for believing it would get built at all. I figure leftist parasites would tie up the courts, protest on the work sites and prevent anything from being accomplished or sabotage the equipment and assault the workers.

I never saw the pitiful sum of $5B as an issue. The government LOSES that much every year in fraudulent tax returns

IRS Paid $5.8 Billion In Fraudulent Refunds, Identity Theft Efforts Need Work

The Pentagon lost nearly $1B by itself according to this report:

Exclusive: Massive Pentagon agency lost track of hundreds of millions of dollars

Ernst & Young found that the Defense Logistics Agency failed to properly document more than $800 million in construction projects, just one of a series of examples where it lacks a paper trail for millions of dollars in property and equipment. Across the board, its financial management is so weak that its leaders and oversight bodies have no reliable way to track the huge sums it's responsible for, the firm warned in its initial audit of the massive Pentagon purchasing agent.

Anyone who brings up a money concern about the wall is too stupid for oxygen. The amount spent on illegals is far higher, the amount they cost us in prisons, educating and healing them is far beyond twice the money we could spend running a 30 foot concrete wall, destroying it and rebuilding it every year.

Think for yourself and earn your oxygen you inane little bed wetters.

Trump never said they would write us a check for the wall. Trump said Mexico would pay for it and they are. Better trade deal and money saved by not paying for housing, food, medical care, etc.
They're not paying for it. Trump said they would pay via USMCA but fact-checkers have debunked this.

:laugh:

Well of COURSE the Trumpsters believed it.

Holy crap, is this a trick question?

Some revisionist history?

Mac, I’m certain that you don’t honestly believe that.
All of us with a middle school education or better knew when it was said that it was said mostly in jest and that Mexico would pay for the Wall indirectly by not being able to fuck Americans as hard as they have been for decades. Come on man, only candycorn is stupid enough to believe that bullshit....right?

All I notice is how lies are excused as misstatements or 'sayings in jest' to the Cult45. It's all bullshit. Dishonesty is dishonesty.

Thats not he meant and no thats not Mexico paying anything for the wall. Thats at best americans paying less.

Nobody sane thought that Mexico would pay for a wall. Trump sheep are not sane, though. No doubt you’re still wondering if Lyin’ Ted’s dad killed JFK :laugh:
I don't think the Trumpbots really cared who would pay for the wall. It was just something for Trump to say after sane people noted there wasn't a lot of support for paying for the thing.

Yeah at $50 per Citizen, many of whom are broke ass liberals, I could see why there wouldn’t be much support for national security. Shit, if I was a broke ass liberal and a builder was offering to build a wall around my community and it would only cost me $50 to try it I would probably dig in my couch cushions and find that in coin.
Go donate to that cripple’s wall fund, broke ass Trump cuck

He never said anything during his campaign, aside from "Mexico will pay for the wall". I remember clearly the line of questioning.

"You say Mexico will pay for the wall, but how will they pay for it?"

"They'll pay for it."

"Yeah, but how will they pay for it?"

"They will pay for it."

"But I'm asking how you'll get them to pay for it."

"You'll see. They'll pay for it."

The reason he never went into detail is because he had no idea how they would pay for it. It's was nothing more than campaign bullshit rhetoric.

Yes, all of the rally attenders and other assorted far rightwing Trump-supporters.
I never really understood what energized the rally goers. A sense that they were not "winners" in society anymore, that the nation was rewarding others when their forefathers were certain the future was going to be better.

Reagan had a message aimed at the same thoughts ... albeit with a bit more optimism and faith in people's good will. I think most of us knew he too was sort of fudging on the numbers, but he did not bear people ill will.

You wouldn’t understand bud… It’s something only good legitimate real Americans get.
“Make America Great Again” really means give America back to Americans.
“Americans First” really means FUCK FOREIGNERS.
There’s lots of power in those phrases for and legit American...again, you wouldn’t understand.
And your ancestors were Indians?? Mine and most others here were from foreign countries

He never said anything during his campaign, aside from "Mexico will pay for the wall". I remember clearly the line of questioning.

"They'll pay for it."

"They will pay for it."

The reason he never went into detail is because he had no idea how they would pay for it. It's was nothing more than campaign bullshit rhetoric.
Bingo. He shot off his big fat orange mouth and the rubes believed him while everyone else just smirked. When questioned he folded like rag on a laundry line.

"They'll pay for it."

"They will pay for it."

Again, we confiscated $411 Million in Drug Cartel Monies due to the little bit of wall we do have. The Wall is already paid for by Mexico and they will continue to pay for it dummy.

"They'll pay for it."

"They will pay for it."

Again, we confiscated $411 Million in Drug Cartel Monies due to the little bit of wall we do have. The Wall is already paid for by Mexico and they will continue to pay for it dummy.
You sound like an idiot. The drug cartel is a gang. Its not the Mexican government.

"They'll pay for it."

"They will pay for it."

Bingo. He shot off his big fat orange mouth and the rubes believed him while everyone else just smirked. When questioned he folded like rag on a laundry line.
He typically said shit he knew was not true, but the truth was not important to him or his followers. He was going claim to have his wall despite even immigration hawks being dubious of building it or it having much benefit.

Now he's being held to his boast being truthful by .... wait for it .... Coulter and Rush. Is that fucking ironic or what? LOL

And now it turns out that Trump's "handlers" suggested he use the Wall "meme" as a way to keep him mentioning immigration...which they saw as a way of "grabbing" the rubes

Forum List

Back