Did anti-Trump FBI cost him the win by election interference?

That is the opposite of the truth seeing as you can't prove what you're arguing.

umm he got millions more votes, tard. Thats proof.
Polls? Thats what you are arguing now?
Like how hillary had a 96% chance to beat the orange bastard in 2016?
:rofl:

True Scandal of Deflategate Lies in the N.F.L.’s Behavior​

You miss the point. Deflategate wasn't the only time the Patriots cheated. My point was, you asked if the fbi looking into Trump's illegal behavior may have cost him the election.

It's his illegal behavior that cost him the election.

^^^ When you can’t rebut the obvious truth that the election would have gone the other way if the taxpayer-funded FBI didn’t work to keep 75 million voters disenfranchised, make childish remarks.
The only Obvious Truth at-work here is that a majority of American voters, having observed him for four years, realized that he was entirely unfit for high office.

Last edited:

True Scandal of Deflategate Lies in the N.F.L.’s Behavior​

Deflategate was a big time hoax

Good thing we won 2 more superbowls and had the greatest comeback in football and sports history afterwards (or maybe it was the Red sox coming back down 0-3).

You miss the point. Deflategate wasn't the only time the Patriots cheated. My point was, you asked if the fbi looking into Trump's illegal behavior may have cost him the election.

It's his illegal behavior that cost him the election.
It certainly wasn't the only time they were accused of cheating.

Deflategate was a big time hoax

Good thing we won 2 more superbowls and had the greatest comeback in football and sports history afterwards (or maybe it was the Red sox coming back down 0-3).
It's a tough call. Under the circumstances, down 0-3 and down late in game 4, I'd have to give the nod to the Sox. Besides, I hate the Yankees with a passion.

Yes, we have already discussed how millions of people that didnt support trump voted for him. :lol:
Across America, millions of voters who usually stayed home, voted

Credit widespread absentee ballots for increased voter turnout
:clap:

The only Obvious Truth at-work here is that a majority of American voters, having observed him for four years, realized that he was entirely unfit for high office.
…..says the fool who voted for Biden.

Across America, millions of voters who usually stayed home, voted

Credit widespread absentee ballots for increased voter turnout
:clap:
Across America, Zuckerberg’s paid activists went door to door harvesting ballots from ignorant voters who were easily manipulated. If each of the 250,000 activists got 20 ballots each, that’s 5 million more ballots for Biden. He won by less than 100,000 votes in a few swing states.

It certainly wasn't the only time they were accused of cheating.
Well I'm accusing Republicans of cheating more than once too. In 2000 they started a Brooks Brother Riot to stop the Florida recount. Google it. Then they rioted for Trump.

Interesting connection. Roger Stone likes to take credit for the 2000 Brooks Brother Riot. Fast forward 20 years and Trump is pardoning Roger Stone for his criminal activities. And I'm sure he was involved in Trump's insurrection.

Yup

Trump knowingly perpetuated a lie.

Roger Stone was behind the Trump insurrection too!!!

Yep. I voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe. Shows you just how convinced I was that Rump is entirely unfit. Voting for an uninspiring Placeholder President is never pleasant.
Trump could have easily, hands down, went down as the greatest president of all time if he would have just stayed center. But what was his first move right out the gate? Ban trannies from serving in the military. Every dick head right winger move Trump did was calculated. If he would have just been a moderately right wing conservative, not appointing right wingers who would ban abortion, deny man made climate change, etc.

He could have been tough on immigrants. I would have forgiven that. He could have been tough on shit hole black communities but not sided with white supremists.

You know what I mean. Trump chose to be a divisive president. Obama Bush and Clinton didn't.

Biden is super liberal. I'm proud of him. He really is taking care of poor people with his policies. Fucking the rest of us but helping the poor. LOL.

Yep. I voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe. Shows you just how convinced I was that Rump is entirely unfit. Voting for an uninspiring Placeholder President is never pleasant.
Shows how brainwashed you are. Biden isn’t merely “uninspiring.” He is working to lower the caliber of the country and drive inflation higher.

Across America, Zuckerberg’s paid activists went door to door harvesting ballots from ignorant voters who were easily manipulated. If each of the 250,000 activists got 20 ballots each, that’s 5 million more ballots for Biden. He won by less than 100,000 votes in a few swing states.

Crybaby Loser making up shit for why Fat Donnie lost

Crybaby Loser making up shit for why Fat Donnie lost
He lost because the media suppressed the Hunter Biden story, Now we are stuck with a demented man intentionally trying to ruin the country. And you’re happy about it.

Forum List

Back