Did a right winger kill Kennedy???

And the conspiracy goofs once again fail to make their case. Really, gang, let's move on.

Did you actually read anything I posted on this and other threads? Or are you just emoting?

He/she/it represents those who refuse to accept or comprehend the evidence and like a good little dog, believe whatever the government tells them.

Meanwhile you are a proven liar so what is the value of your opinion? :lol:

All the files are declassified all the investigation files were declassified we know now shadowood out Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK we also know that Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist thus a left winger

tapatalk post

A Communist killed JFK; and a Palestinian killed Bobbie...and Dems opposed getting rid of Slavery and passing the Civil Rights Amendment.

And the conspiracy goofs once again fail to make their case. Really, gang, let's move on.

yeah thats why you chickenshit paid trolls cowardly run away with your tail between your legs everytime with chickenshit one liners like this everytime you are cornered with facts you cant refute playing dodgeball not even trying to counter facts.:lol::lol::lol:

yeah thats why you chickenshit paid trolls cowardly run away with your tail between your legs everytime with chickenshit one liners like this everytime you are cornered with facts you cant refute playing dodgeball not even trying to counter facts.:lol::lol::lol:
most of us live in reality unlike you if your life sucks so bad that isn't a conspiracy it just means you're too f****** stupid to make it better

tapatalk post

Did you actually read anything I posted on this and other threads? Or are you just emoting?

He/she/it represents those who refuse to accept or comprehend the evidence and like a good little dog, believe whatever the government tells them.

these paid trolls only read PARTS of what you post since it always shreads to pieces the lies of the warren commission.they just come back with childish one liners like that just like their handlers instruct them to do knowing they cant counter anything.

they wont look at that video that i posted because they know the pics prove there were multiple bullets fired that day that could not be linked to oswald? I assume YOU watched that video?

most of us live in reality unlike you if your life sucks so bad that isn't a conspiracy it just means you're too f****** stupid to make it better

tapatalk post

thats why you cowardly agents always come back with these childish one liner posts with name calling and make up lies like that NAZI government agent since you know your cornered.:lol:

you cowardly agents have dodged EVERYONE of our facts,you pitiful liars would be laughed out of a debating hall in MINUTE the way you all debate here.:lol::lol::lol:

you chickenshot cowards havent tried toc ounter ANYHING we have posted.you just keep coming back with these childish posts.how sad a debater you idiots are.:lol::lol::lol:

tapatalk post

thats why you cowardly agents always come back with these childish one liner posts with name calling and make up lies like that NAZI government agent since you know your cornered.:lol:

you cowardly agents have dodged EVERYONE of our facts,you pitiful liars would be laughed out of a debating hall in MINUTE the way you all debate here.:lol::lol::lol:

you chickenshot cowards havent tried toc ounter ANYHING we have posted.you just keep coming back with these childish posts.how sad a debater you idiots are.:lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you to take your meds and deal with facts instead of illusions?

tapatalk post

gotta remember,these are paid government trolls that have been sent here to try and derail any kind of truth discussion about government corruption.the way you can tell is they defend ANY kind of government corruption no matter how absurd and riduclues it is always coming back everyday for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday which they of course will deny they get.

.the jfk assassinations official version is the most absurd of them all.and its not just not just the JFK assassination,they always come back everyday for their constant ass beatings here everyday defending making up lies when they are cornered and as you have seen,not addressing the evidence and facts changing the subject when they are cornered.

the ones just in denial,leave and dont come back posting lie after lie all the time like these trolls do when they are cornered with facts they cant refute.

I have seen people come on this forum before and say they dont believe 9/11 was an inside job,that topic hits too close to home for a lot of people and they live in denial on that particular subject since its so much more recent. I have seen many come on and say for instance-I know our government has done things wrong in the past,I know the CIA was behind the jfk assassination,im not stupid,everybody knows that.But thats just stupid to say they were behind 9/11 as well.

my point being is you can tell these posters are all agent trolls of the government sent here,I mean its ONE THING to say you dont think 9/11 was an inside job-again thats a subject that hits too close to home for a lot of people,thats why I have seen others come on here in the past say-Yeah the CIA was behind the jfk assassination but not 9/11.

I mean come on,to deny 9/11 is ONE thing,but the JFK assassination? obviously paid trolls.even PBS that always endroces the warren commission,always in their progams of their propaganda they show of oswald being the lone assassin,even THEY always come out at the end of the program and say-despite all these facts yeah "THEIR FACTS THEY INVENTED." despite all this,75% of americans stillthink there was a conspiracy.

even the government itself has to acknowledge most americans no longer accept their lies anymore cause its so obviously a lie.:lol:

Like I said,i mean come on,its ONE THING for people to come on here and say they accept the governmnets version of 9/11,but their just a paid troll when they defend the warren commission to no end like these trolls do everyday cause again,I have seen posters come on here that at LEAST while not being able to accept 9/11 was an inside job,they at LEAST have said the kennedy assassination was an inside job.those people are the ones that hold out hope for on 9/11 since they at least dont deny reality on the JFK assassination.:cuckoo:

you have heard the old saying before.
:trolls:

best to follow that advise especially with the biggest evil troll of them all SOUPNAZI.that guy is such a dumbfuck he doesnt even TRY to disguise how evil a person he is like these other trolls have.the fact that he uses the name NAZI in his user name,you just know the guy worships Hitler and out corrupt evil CIA.

He is that stupid he gives it away with his user name.:lol:

you really dont want to feed THAT troll.that agent troll goes around to SEVERAL message boards seeking attention posting lies night and day all the time.

you wouldnt be showing off what a retard you were if you were not afraid of the truth and actually took your hands away from your eyes to watch this video that you chickenshit cowards always run away from and can only come back with pathetic one liners like this one and that thantoes idiot dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

you wont watch it because you know you cant counter the facts in there that prove there were multiple bullets found all over dealy plaza as the photos show in that video proving there were multiple shooters.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

you trolls would be laughed out of debating hall in a minute ignoring the evidence in that video of multiple shooters.:lol::lol: thanks for proving you trolls like clockwork,only see what you WANT to see.:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::banana::banana:

must suck being you guys,the way your so predictable and play dodgeball here when we corner you everyday and then make up lies that we have failed to prove a conspiracy.:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
more...

In addition, there is even more evidence which points to the neck wound as an entry, unquestionably refuting the idea that only three shots were fired. If Kennedy's neck wound was one of entry, then one bullet could not have caused that wound and all of Connolly's wounds. The doctors at Parkland concluded that the neck wound was one of entry and the doctors at Bethesda, on whose opinion the Warren Report was based, did not even examine it. Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw, one of the doctors present at Parkland, said, "I identified a small opening . . . at the midline of his [Kennedy's] throat to be an entry bullet hole. There was no doubt in my mind about that [neck] wound." Furthermore, the doctors at Parkland reported that the front neck wound was about five millimeters in diameter. This is a measurement nearly three times smaller than the smallest exit wound produced by the rifle tests conducted by the Commission. Therefore, it is very unlikely that such a small wound, only five millimeters, could have been an exit wound.

You are quite wrong the doctors at Bethesda did in fact at first identify the wound in his throat as a tracheotemy incision as opposed to a bullet wound but this is simply because it WAS a tracheotomy incision OVER the exit wound in his throat. A mistake which they corrected.

more...

In addition, there is even more evidence which points to the neck wound as an entry, unquestionably refuting the idea that only three shots were fired. If Kennedy's neck wound was one of entry, then one bullet could not have caused that wound and all of Connolly's wounds. The doctors at Parkland concluded that the neck wound was one of entry and the doctors at Bethesda, on whose opinion the Warren Report was based, did not even examine it. Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw, one of the doctors present at Parkland, said, "I identified a small opening . . . at the midline of his [Kennedy's] throat to be an entry bullet hole. There was no doubt in my mind about that [neck] wound." Furthermore, the doctors at Parkland reported that the front neck wound was about five millimeters in diameter. This is a measurement nearly three times smaller than the smallest exit wound produced by the rifle tests conducted by the Commission. Therefore, it is very unlikely that such a small wound, only five millimeters, could have been an exit wound.

You are quite wrong the doctors at Bethesda did in fact at first identify the wound in his throat as a tracheotemy incision as opposed to a bullet wound but this is simply because it WAS a tracheotomy incision OVER the exit wound in his throat. A mistake which they corrected.

When the President was wheeled into trauma room one at Parkland Hospital, he had a small bullet wound in the front of his neck, a typical wound of entry. The doctors at Bethesda were unaware of that wound and never examined it.

They corrected nothing. The body was never again examined by Drs. Boswell, Humes or Finck. The body was lying in state at the White House.

Commander Humes: " In privacy of my own home, early in the morning of Sunday, November 24th, I made a draft of this report which I later revised, and of which this represents the revision. That draft I personally burned in the fireplace of my recreation room."

you wouldnt be showing off what a retard you were if you were not afraid of the truth and actually took your hands away from your eyes to watch this video that you chickenshit cowards always run away from and can only come back with pathetic one liners like this one and that thantoes idiot dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35UxRKDW-s]The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

you wont watch it because you know you cant counter the facts in there that prove there were multiple bullets found all over dealy plaza as the photos show in that video proving there were multiple shooters.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

you trolls would be laughed out of debating hall in a minute ignoring the evidence in that video of multiple shooters.:lol::lol: thanks for proving you trolls like clockwork,only see what you WANT to see.:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::banana::banana:

must suck being you guys,the way your so predictable and play dodgeball here when we corner you everyday and then make up lies that we have failed to prove a conspiracy.:lol::lol:

Quit being a pussy - we are trolls because we DON'T agree with you? How flipping moronic.

P,S. - posting your ignore list is possibly the most asinine, infantile thing you could ever do on a message board.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Bu2F1gHVQ]Silent by AT&T - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back