911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

KokomoJojo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2013
Its no longer a question that all the video out here is fake and here it is you all seen it ab fucking noxiously on all the networks 2wice every hour round the clock for 10 years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKASeVIZa4"]CNN Flight 175[/ame]

so lets slow it down a little bit so we can see whats going on

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

They do that all the time right? LOL

the question is why? If the plane was real WHY all the cgi?

Last edited:
OMG NO NO NO tell me it not twu!

The right wingtip sneaks behind wtc2

more cgi

Oh I think I have some cgi plane parts and cgi passengers laying around too

Anyone got any eye witnesses?

again troughers,

if the plane is real WHY all the cgi?

Last edited:
no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

I just HAD to see what bullshit Koko is spewing now. This latest garbage is just a taste of how much of an moron Koko really is.

Ready to have your ass handed to you yet again?

That building that's "several blocks away" is correct. What Koko fails to realize is that the building in question IS IN THE FOREGROUND of the video!

That building is 28 Washington street. It's about 1800 feet SOUTH of where WTC2 was.
28 Washington Street, New York, NY 10004 | PropertyShark.com

The flight path was BEHIND that building!

What a DUMBASS!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I just HAD to see what bullshit Koko is spewing now. This latest garbage is just a taste of how much of an moron Koko really is.

That building that's "several blocks away" is correct. What Koko fails to realize is that the building in question IS IN THE FOREGROUND of the video!

That building is 28 Washington street. It's about 1800 feet SOUTH of where WTC2 was.

What a DUMBASS!!!

thats not the way it works.

the name dumb ass only applies when like in your case when you are too tarded to understand the meaning of freefall and ELC handed you your ass in spades and you still didnt get it, thats dumb ass, not for a simple error if you "really" can show it to be an error.

So you have a nice theory but have not demonstrated and in fact cannot demonstrate that is the flight path of the alleged plane.

1) go ahead prove the flight path, I am sure 7 will be all over that shit! LMAO

2) so you think you got a plane with conscious people in it doing 500+ mph cutting that sharp of a bank?

how about wtc2?

where is that one located south of the plane too?

3) how did the wing manage to get behind that one.

Last edited:

What a DUMBASS!!!

how about wtc2? where is that one located?

In the 3D rendering I posted, it's the big, tall, red building with the number "2" on it idiot.

:lol:

You mean "magically" as in that's what it SHOULD have done because the flight path was BEHIND (to the north) the building in question as has been pointed out above? Were you under the impression that the building in question was BEYOND WTC1, WTC2, and the flight path? To the north?!

Just so we're clear on how much of an idiot you are.

Everybody on the planet was in on the inside jobby-job.

Except for Dickie Gage, Dylan Avery and KooKooBloJo. :lol:

well the last 3 posts are garbage since the OP clearly indicates this is about CGI, look it up if you all do not understand what that means

What a DUMBASS!!!

how about wtc2? where is that one located?

In the 3D rendering I posted, it's the big, tall, red building with the number "2" on it idiot.

:lol:

who said that was the plane path? Probly some debunker that was getting his ass handed to him

I am still waiting for that plane path from you, you know that is the path the alleged plane actually flew.

still cant produce it huh

You mean "magically" as in that's what it SHOULD have done because the flight path was BEHIND (to the north) the building in question as has been pointed out above? Were you under the impression that the building in question was BEYOND WTC1, WTC2, and the flight path? To the north?!

Just so we're clear on how much of an idiot you are.

Like I said prove the flight path, some cute 3d image of where YOU think it was does not mean it REALLY was.

still cannot produce the flight path huh

well the last 3 posts are garbage since the OP clearly indicates this is about CGI, look it up if you all do not understand what that means

Right moron!

You based your CGI claim on the wing passing BEHIND a building that was supposedly "blocks" north of the actual flight path and towers!!!

You have just been shown that the video is correct and the the building you claim was "blocks" away was actually in the FOREGROUND (in front of the flight path and towers). That building was about 1800 SOUTH of the towers!

You really suck at this research stuff don't you?

building several blocks away.

Explain the quote above dickhead. How'd you get that so wrong?! You thought the building was BEYOND the towers and the flight path!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

No you want to move the goalposts and avoid your stupidity. Well that isn't going to happen.

but the wing went behind wtc2

I guess the left side of the wtc2 was behind the plane too huh?

if the plane was real WHY all the cgi

Last edited:

Look more closely. You should be able to see the vertical line temporarily darken as the tip of the wing crosses it, indicating that the footage was intentionally manipulated.

Another indication of the disinfo tampering job is the blurriness of the clip as compared to the video from which it was taken.

Don't get me wrong; I wholeheartedly agree that the official story is a pile of shit, but that doesn't mean we should accept every bit of so-called 'evidence' that comes along.

Always bear in mind: some of the agents of disinformation are very good at what they do.

Moving goalposts now because you fucked up BIG TIME?

Typical truther...

from the OP the question is why? If the plane was real WHY all the cgi? its ALL part of cgi.

no golapost moving what soever unless you are too tarded to understand all means all/any.

I am still waiting for validation of that impossible flight path you posted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back