Life In Crimea 10 Years After Moscow Occupation: How A Crimean Tatar Woman Defies The Regime

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
10 years ago Moscow empire invaded Crimea without declaring war, and Crimean Tatars and other indigenous peoples (our commies & MAGA & Nazis, etc. seldom mention it ) of the peninsula were under pressure and occupation again. Despicable tyrannical oppression. My deepest respect for Crimean Tatars !

Russia’s anti-extremism task force searched Zudiyeva’s home and seized her and her children’s personal electronic devices.

Lutfiye Zudiyeva faces two misdemeanor charges for Facebook posts that include contents from Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL), as well as a post that supports the banned Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Last edited:
10 years ago Moscow empire invaded Crimea without declaring war, and Crimean Tatars and other indigenous peoples (our commies & MAGA & Nazis, etc. seldom mention it ) of the peninsula were under pressure and occupation again. Despicable tyrannical oppression. My deepest respect for Crimean Tatars !

What a bunch of horse shit.

The Russians have been in Crimea since at least the 1770’s.

I know facts can be stubborn and hurt your feelings, so the following map from the 1790’s may need a trigger warning for a propagandist like you:

IMG_5626.jpeg

Russia’s anti-extremism task force searched Zudiyeva’s home and seized her and her children’s personal electronic devices.

Lutfiye Zudiyeva faces two misdemeanor charges for Facebook posts that include contents from Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL), as well as a post that supports the banned Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir.

🇷🇺 ivan, see you in the Hague !

Erased History of Crimean Tatars' Deportations​

What a bunch of horse shit.

The Russians have been in Crimea since at least the 1770’s.

I know facts can be stubborn and hurt your feelings, so the following map from the 1790’s may need a trigger warning for a propagandist like you:

View attachment 915632

What oppression you arsehole, did their daily lives change?

Forum List

Back