What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Karl Rove, etc.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Rush, Beck, Hannity, Karl Rove -

All not only predicted Romney, but predicted a mandate and over 300 EV's for him. Instead of keeping it humble-pie, instead of offering true analysis, instead of doing an iota of fucking research and learning how polls actually work - they gloated.

& Kudos to a funny post:

On Dick Morris: There actually was a study (not sure if you'd call it that) a while back
where chimps made political predictions by pressing random buttons --

and (I'm not kidding about this)

The chimps had a better prediction ratio than Dick.

OP
G

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
aaaaaaahhahahahaha..This was written Monday:

Dickmorris.com

Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Morris is the one who really cracks me up. His credibility is in even WORSE shape, but the funny thing is, it won't stop him, nor will it stop his constituents from believing him.

Too funny.

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Saw Dick earlier this morning. At least he sounds like he knows why/how he screwed it up. Didn't keep up with Coulter or Rove all that much throughout the campaigning and haven't caught up with their postmortems yet, but I assume they'll be heard from soon.

OP
G

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Saw Dick earlier this morning. At least he sounds like he knows why/how he screwed it up. Didn't keep up with Coulter or Rove all that much throughout the campaigning and haven't caught up with their postmortems yet, but I assume they'll be heard from soon.

He tried predicting the turnout model without researching what the turnout would be, before his prediction.

It's one of those things, where if you're an uber partisan you live and keep yourself in a bubble, shielded from any facts that might interfere in your inner narcissism.

editec

Mr. Forgot-it-All
Reaction score
Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Rush, Beck, Hannity, Karl Rove -

All not only predicted Romney, but predicted a mandate and over 300 EV's for him. Instead of keeping it humble-pie, instead of offering true analysis, instead of doing an iota of fucking research and learning how polls actually work - they gloated.

& Kudos to a funny post:

On Dick Morris: There actually was a study (not sure if you'd call it that) a while back
where chimps made political predictions by pressing random buttons --

and (I'm not kidding about this)

The chimps had a better prediction ratio than Dick.

Well you know how it is, GT.

Sometimes the magical thinkers get it right, sometimes they don't.

:lol:

OP
G

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
lol

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Morris is the one who really cracks me up. His credibility is in even WORSE shape, but the funny thing is, it won't stop him, nor will it stop his constituents from believing him.

Too funny.

The wingnuts on the radio (limbaugh, levin, etc...), and the other crackpots on faux (hannity, palin, etc...) secretly are thrilled that Obama won.

Talk about job security.

For them, it is a guaranteed 4 more years of manipulating their brainwashed followers into believing whatever they want them to believe.

So sad.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama gave Romney a major shellacking by winning 61.7% of EC votes (332).

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry don't really feel like celebrating the election of a President who only seems concerned with those who voted for him.

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
I just watched Morris on Fox News shrugging his shoulder, blaming minorities, and just generally coming across like a fucking idiot. Why anyone would care what this balding criminal thinks is beyond me.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List