DiBlasio blames crime spike on lack of free federal money(video)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What is with this guy? Could the spike in crime possibly be from him not supporting the police and also releasing criminals from prison? Nope...it’s Trumps fault. :auiqs.jpg:

The citizens of NYC so deserve this guy. What a piece of work.
Don’t forget....New Yorkers cant go to the gym, but Emporer Deblasio can!

What is with this guy? Could the spike in crime possibly be from him not supporting the police and also releasing criminals from prison? Nope...it’s Trumps fault. :auiqs.jpg:

He is a piece of something, I'm not sure 'work' is the word I'm looking for.

I’m a simple man I see an anti deblasio post and I thank it

I am a citizen of New York------I would be delighted if EXTRATERRESTORAL GUARDIANS of EARTH-------took him home to mars

177% increase in shootings in NYC for July 2020 over July 2019 after DeBlasio takes $1 billion away from police funding.

Im sure it’s a coincidence and it’s Trumps fault.

I am a citizen of New York------I would be delighted if EXTRATERRESTORAL GUARDIANS of EARTH-------took him home to mars

Or you could just walk up to him and knock his teeth out.

Or you could just walk up to him and knock his teeth out.

damn----I am going to bed----you just authored my WISH FULFILLMENT dream

Forum List

Back