Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

I blame the zionists for today's antisemitism.

Do you REALLY think that antisemitism started with Israel?... I don't remember these guys having a huge issue with Israel's politics.

hitler-hulton-getty.jpg

I can't decide which is worse, that you're actually misinformed enough to believe what you posted or you believe other people are stupid enough to believe what you say.

Both possibilities are equally frightening.
No, read what you quoted. TODAY'S antisemitism. Big difference, but way to get in the Nazi reference.
Anti Zionism is the new antisemitism, you know what that makes you? Another run of the mill Muslim Jew hater. Or is it just a coincidence that antizionists also happen to be either IslamoNazis or neo Nazis.

Column: Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism

Emmanuel Macron says anti-Zionism is a new type of anti-Semitism

Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism, says Britain's former chief rabbi

Then why did Zionists collaborate with the Nazis helping them to send Non-Zionist Jews to the Gas-Charnals,Anti Zionism is NOT Anti-Semitism because No Zionist is a Semitic Jew.....just another concoction you and your Zionist brethren have made up...like your whole horrible Mantra...time to re-educate you mind from Zionism

for you Roudy from a pro Jewish source,...https://www.connectwisdom.org/jews

Last edited:
If anyone Zio-cares to look, the Zio-photo at the link is the exact same Zio-photo cut and Zio-pasted by abi, just minus the Zio-photoshop overlay.

I don’t think the Zio-screeches realize that mindlessly cutting and pasting fraudulently altered Zio-photos makes them a Zio-accomplice to fraud.

Two thirds of Americans favor Israel over Palestinians
And 9 tenths of the world FAVOUR Palestine/ians over Israel/Zionist Rabble,so your point is ????The Uneducated Americans are out of step with the rest of the world...that would be about right.....Hollie your posts make it so easy for me to reduce your comment back to the garbage can....Easily

Excuses are like assholes.
What excuses are you talking about?

Why did people hate and kill Jews before Israel?
That is a very difficult subject. It is probably not suited for this thread. But, before you get yourself triggered, it certainly is NOT because of the Jewish people.

Are you looking for reasons to justify your antisemitism?
I have none to justify. As an activist, I have worked with both pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian groups to reduce antisemitism on campus and in general.

Anti Zionism is the new antisemitism
It is not. This charge is baseless for countless reasons.

you know what that makes you? Another run of the mill Muslim Jew hater.
Preposterous, and like 60s fan who called me a Nazi, I am betting that you are only saying this because you know I am Jewish, but not a zionist.

Or is it just a coincidence that antizionists also happen to be either IslamoNazis or neo Nazis.
They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah, well, since there was a Torah. There are orthodox, conservative and reform Jews who are anti-zionist, but don't hate Jews. There are Jews from countries around the world (including Israel) who are not zionists. Again, this is a baseless charge that you will never be able to support with facts.
A. Excuses you make for your antisemitism.

A. Maybe to you. It is more than obvious by the links I provided that anti Zionism is indeed the new antisemitism.

Preposterous, and like 60s fan who called me a Nazi, I am betting that you are only saying this because you know I am Jewish, but not a zionist.
A. Oh please, if you are Jewish then I am the Queen of England.

They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah...blah blah blah.
A. Again with the that cult? How many times do you dumbfucks have to be told that 99.99% of Jews are Zionist, and without Zionism there is no Judaism. Only a friggin ignorant moron who has no clue what Israel means to the Jewish people will make that claim. This is yet additional proof that you are not a Jew.

Now get lost.

That is a very difficult subject. It is probably not suited for this thread. But, before you get yourself triggered, it certainly is NOT because of the Jewish people.

I have none to justify. As an activist, I have worked with both pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian groups to reduce antisemitism on campus and in general.

Or is it just a coincidence that antizionists also happen to be either IslamoNazis or neo Nazis.
They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah, well, since there was a Torah. There are orthodox, conservative and reform Jews who are anti-zionist, but don't hate Jews. There are Jews from countries around the world (including Israel) who are not zionists. Again, this is a baseless charge that you will never be able to support with facts.

A. Maybe to you. It is more than obvious by the links I provided that anti Zionism is indeed the new antisemitism.

They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah...blah blah blah.
A. Again with the that cult? How many times do you dumbfucks have to be told that 99.99% of Jews are Zionist, and without Zionism there is no Judaism. Only a friggin ignorant moron who has no clue what Israel means to the Jewish people will make that claim. This is yet additional proof that you are not a Jew.

Now get lost.
Roudy...I have told you so often that ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM,never was,just the sly attempt by the Zionist >>>>>s to muddy the waters and appear legitimate,Zionism is a TERRORIST CULT as you know,the Ultras are the perveyors of Judaism...they detest Zionists,anyhow they don't even think you are REAL Jews...so STOP fcucking about with such NONSENCE

Last edited:
Roudy...I have told you so often that ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM,never was,just the sly attempt by the Zionist >>>>>s to muddy the waters and appear legitimate,Zionism is a TERRORIST CULT as you know,the Ultras are the perveyors of Judaism...they detest Zionists,anyhow they don't even think you are REAL Jews...so STOP fcucking about with such NONSENCE
I agree here 100%. If there were any facts to the opposite, they would have been posted. Time and time again we see diaspora Jews willing to protest Israel and even the Jerusalem announcement of today.

I agree here 100%. If there were any facts to the opposite, they would have been posted. Time and time again we see diaspora Jews willing to protest Israel and even the Jerusalem announcement of today.
Well we all know that the US is the second State of Israel,so nothing surprises me about the Filth that is Donald Trump....Well the Zionists may be Dancing in the Streets Abi but the rest of the world realise the implications>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The CNUT Trump has the temerity to say that HE WANTS TO SEE PEACE AND A FREE ISRAEL AND FREE PALESTINE,well we know the Zionists will get into Bed with anyone,as they did in collaborating with the NAZIS,SENDING INNOCENT JEWS(OVER 200,000) TO THE GAS CHARNELS.The Palestinian are a Moral People and will have nothing to do with such a WEIDO

Abi,nothing surprises me and I thought this may happen,I hoped not but there you go.

TRUMP IS A DELUSIONAL PEICE OF SHIT...steve

Well we all know that the US is the second State of Israel,so nothing surprises me about the Filth that is Donald Trump....Well the Zionists may be Dancing in the Streets Abi but the rest of the world realise the implications>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The CNUT Trump has the temerity to say that HE WANTS TO SEE PEACE AND A FREE ISRAEL AND FREE PALESTINE,well we know the Zionists will get into Bed with anyone,as they did in collaborating with the NAZIS,SENDING INNOCENT JEWS(OVER 200,000) TO THE GAS CHARNELS.The Palestinian are a Moral People and will have nothing to do with such a WEIDO

Abi,nothing surprises me and I thought this may happen,I hoped not but there you go.

7s2dfdt.jpg

7s2dfdt.jpg
That is NOT HATE BUT FACT,piss off you irritating Zionist...I clearly told you to STOP having INTERCOURSE,BECAUSE I DON"T DEAL WITH TERRORISTS

7s2dfdt.jpg
That is NOT HATE BUT FACT,piss off you irritating Zionist...I clearly told you to STOP having INTERCOURSE,BECAUSE I DON"T DEAL WITH TERRORISTS

You don’t irritate me. You amuse me. I like my antiSemites out and proud. Makes it easier for Mossad to find them.

police-raid.jpg

7s2dfdt.jpg

You don’t irritate me. You amuse me. I like my antiSemites out and proud. Makes it easier for Mossad to find them.

police-raid.jpg
I am so frightened by your threats....but only you are Anti-Simetic because you HATE THE SEMITIC PALESTINIANS,,,YOU DOPE YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC AT ALL,JUST A FILTHY ZIONIST SO AS I SAID BEFORE >>>>PISS OFF YOU LOWLIFE ZIONIST TERRORIST

Pro-palestinians (most) are anti-semeites (a term I don't use) not because the Jews are semetic, but because the Palestinians are semetic.

Pro-palestinians (most) are anti-semeites (a term I don't use) not because the Jews are semetic, but because the Palestinians are semetic.
So, now you are actually claiming that the majority of people who support the Palestinian struggle for freedom, are also Jew haters?

The whole concept seems like:

%2521%2BFAQiOGl.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

This is just not true..Anti Zionist Maybe,but not Anti-Jew,,,get that in your head once and for all....Say No to ZIONISM

And I think you meant 'Semitic.' Considering all the posting you do here and your love for Israel, I just thought I'd point that out.

So, now you are actually claiming that the majority of people who support the Palestinian struggle for freedom, are also Jew haters?

You don't have to fish for them ... they're proud of their hate and tend to throw themselves right into the boat.

DYK-FishJump.jpg

You don't have to fish for them ... they're proud of their hate and tend to throw themselves right into the boat.

DYK-FishJump.jpg
They say their the biggest Haters and it is true,ZIOSHITS HATE EVERYONE including real Jews...Say NO to Zionist Terrorism

Quarter of Jewish students suffer abuse

More than a quarter of Jewish students have received antisemitic abuse, according to a new report.

Nearly half felt that they could not voice their opinions on Israel on campus. More than two thirds felt uncomfortable about their unions’ decisions to boycott Israeli firms and goods.…
Why do so many people hate Jews?

I blame the zionists for today's antisemitism.
Why do so many people hate Muslims?
I blame the Jews.

What I mean is that most pro-palestinians do not really want peace, even though they claim it is, the peace they want is with all the Jews gone. Something that will never happen without war, therefore they are against the Palestinians and therefore anti-semetic.

And abi, when I first saw this thread even on my phone with tapatalk, the picture looked so photoshopped it is pathetic. And now you are too. To use a fake picture to make your point(s) makes you a fake as well.

Now get lost.
And you know what about Judaism? NADA, as in what's inside your skull.

7s2dfdt.jpg

police-raid.jpg
I am so frightened by your threats....but only you are Anti-Simetic because you HATE THE SEMITIC PALESTINIANS,,,YOU DOPE YOU ARE NOT SEMITIC AT ALL,JUST A FILTHY ZIONIST SO AS I SAID BEFORE >>>>PISS OFF YOU LOWLIFE ZIONIST TERRORIST
"Semitic Palestinians"?! Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laughs.

Forum List

Back