Dianne Feinstein: Benjamin Netanyahu 'Arrogant' For Claiming To Speak For All Jews

Netanyahu is a man who's obsession is protecting his people. Honorable people respect and admire him. Dianne Feinstein is a gun grabbing piece of shit. Being that she's a
piece of shit - she's trying to cause problems for Mr. Netanyahu in his election as a favor to obozo. My guess is he will win anyway.

Netanyahu is a man who's obsession is protecting his people. Honorable people respect and admire him. Dianne Feinstein is a gun grabbing piece of shit. Being that she's a
piece of shit - she's trying to cause problems for Mr. Netanyahu in his election as a favor to obozo. My guess is he will win anyway.

Very clearly stated. I clearly understood your stupidity.

This was Obozo's suprise for Bibb - Stick the Jews on him

Very clearly stated. I clearly understood your stupidity.

Yes you're too stupid to understand this is about Netanyahu's election and Obozo desperately trying to unseat him.

It's pretty arrogant for the obama worm to claim to speak for Americans too.

It's pretty arrogant for the obama worm to claim to speak for Americans too.

Netanyahu never claimed he spoke for all Jews. It's manufactured, Strawman criticism before his election. Obozo called her on him.

Netanyahu's priority of protecting his country is completely alien to obozo. No doubt obozo can't understand it at all.

I agree with Feinstein. I also think that Netanyahu is just naturally an arrogant person.

And I think you're nothing but a hyper partisan hypocrite. The only reason you care about this is because it goes against the wishes of your Messiah the almighty Obama. You had no issue whatsoever with Pelosi visiting Assad in 2007 against the wishes of the Bush Administration now, did you.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that it was "arrogant" for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to presume to speak for all Jews on a potential nuclear deal between the United States and Iran.

Netanyahu has defended his upcoming speech to Congress on Iran in part by saying that he feels like he is an "emissary of all Israelis, even those who disagree with me, of the entire Jewish people."

During an appearance on CNN's "State of The Union," Feinstein, who is Jewish, dismissed the suggestion that Netanyahu spoke on her behalf.

"No, he doesn't speak for me on this," she said. "I think it's a rather arrogant statement. I think the Jewish community is like any other community, there are different points of view. I think that arrogance does not befit Israel, candidly. I think Israel is a nation that needs to be protected, that needs to stand free, that hopefully can work constructively with Palestinians to have a side-by-side state and to put an end to the bitterness that has plagued this whole area."

Feinstein said that, despite her criticisms, she plans to attend Netanyahu's speech to Congress Tuesday.

More: Dianne Feinstein: Benjamin Netanyahu 'Arrogant' For Claiming To Speak For All Jews

I agree with Feinstein. I also think that Netanyahu is just naturally an arrogant person.

Arrogant Feinstein speaks for all the Libs in this Nation.

netanyahu-is-a-sociopath.jpg

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that it was "arrogant" for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to presume to speak for all Jews on a potential nuclear deal between the United States and Iran.

Netanyahu has defended his upcoming speech to Congress on Iran in part by saying that he feels like he is an "emissary of all Israelis, even those who disagree with me, of the entire Jewish people."

During an appearance on CNN's "State of The Union," Feinstein, who is Jewish, dismissed the suggestion that Netanyahu spoke on her behalf.

"No, he doesn't speak for me on this," she said. "I think it's a rather arrogant statement. I think the Jewish community is like any other community, there are different points of view. I think that arrogance does not befit Israel, candidly. I think Israel is a nation that needs to be protected, that needs to stand free, that hopefully can work constructively with Palestinians to have a side-by-side state and to put an end to the bitterness that has plagued this whole area."

Feinstein said that, despite her criticisms, she plans to attend Netanyahu's speech to Congress Tuesday.

More: Dianne Feinstein: Benjamin Netanyahu 'Arrogant' For Claiming To Speak For All Jews

Totally taken out of contexts,he was speaking for his countrymen,who he is leader of,not the Jews in this country,she is an idiot on this one.

Forum List

Back