Diane Feinstein wants to take ALL of your guns

Has any legal gun owner ever shot you, shot at you, pointed a gun at you, or forced you to shoot a gun? If not, what are you so upset about? Those people you're so mad at just stopped a massacre in a church. Without them, more would have died. Yet you continue to be angry at peaceful, law abiding citizens.

A legal gun owner lived next door to me. He shot a bullet through is patio door and into the common parking area of our community. A few weeks later, because the cops didn't take his gun, he shot himself.

Those shitheads in Texas didn't stop that guy before he killed two people.... if no one had guns, no one would have died.

That's a fantasy. The only way you can guarantee that is the ultimate police state. Of course we could then trust the police as the only ones with guns.

In some places like NYC the laws make it time consuming to own a firearm, as well as too expensive for most people.

You can't claim X% doesn't own something when large areas of the country have laws designed to make ownership as onerous as possible.

Also, not owning one doesn't mean people want to give up the right to own one. Just because I have never needed or used my right to a trial by jury doesn't mean I want to get rid of said right.

Again, most people are sick of putting up with the gun nuts and their nonsense.

Not to worry, once we sue the gun industry out of existence, no one will be there to fix up your fetish.

Nice job not responding to any of my fucking points you mouth breathing dirt bait.

Upon further inspection this app seems to be overrun with teenage girls.
Must be what K9 faps to.

Sick fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the lying liberals that claim otherwise?

https://vm.tiktok.com/CDGGdn/
I guess your kind of insane rant works in uneducated low information trumpscum

giphy diane.gif

It takes about 10 seconds to fact check and look up context. Next time you should take 10 seconds before posting stuff like this.

NRA leader mangles Feinstein quote about taking guns

There has been an accusation floating around that Stalin killed 40,000,000 through executions, purges, war and starvation and enslaved half of Europe under repressive governments.. However that claim does not take the reality of actual interviews into account.
At the Yalta Conference Stalin explicitly promised to allow all people "to create democratic institutions of their own choice". You can read the exact transcript here.
In July 1936 Stalin promised there would be no executions in the Soviet Union for political crimes. You can check that here.
So, based on actual interviews with Stalin, politifact rates the charge that Stalin was a murderous bastard as FALSE.
Thank you for being gullible.

It takes about 10 seconds to fact check and look up context. Next time you should take 10 seconds before posting stuff like this.

There has been an accusation floating around that Stalin killed 40,000,000 through executions, purges, war and starvation and enslaved half of Europe under repressive governments.. However that claim does not take the reality of actual interviews into account.
At the Yalta Conference Stalin explicitly promised to allow all people "to create democratic institutions of their own choice". You can read the exact transcript here.
In July 1936 Stalin promised there would be no executions in the Soviet Union for political crimes. You can check that here.
So, based on actual interviews with Stalin, politifact rates the charge that Stalin was a murderous bastard as FALSE.
Good story... has nothing to do with this.

Sure it does. But it takes some thinking.

Sure it does. But it takes some thinking.
thats true... it takes some very creative thinking. Feinstein doesn’t need a politifact check to validate what she’s talking about it painfully obvious if you follow the statements that were made. All you all are doing is using a 10 second video clip to make a false claim

Well, one thing is for sure. If Feinstein is going to take that position, nobody down here in Arizona is going to vote for her!
Do you realize this video clip is from 1994 and is about an assault weapons ban that she passed and as since expired?

TikTok is a video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. It is used to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos.

No shit, Sherlock. The video speaks for itself.

I'll ask again.

If liberals aren't interested in taking your guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in jurisdictions that they control?

I'll ask again.

If liberals aren't interested in taking your guns, why then is it nearly impossible to obtain a conceal-carry permit in jurisdictions that they control?
You are cherry picking. I live in California and it’s not hard to get a CCW

You’re cherry picking big cities that have completely different issues to deal with than the rest of America. That’s not an honest argument

Considering the amount of violent crime in big cities, it would seem that those jurisdictions should be eager to permit citizens to carry. Why do many of them (controlled by Democrats) make it so difficult to obtain a conceal-carry permit?

I correctly pointed out that it's difficult to obtain such a permit in Democratic-controlled jurisdictions. You then accuse me of "cherry picking", which is no argument at all. Yes, Democrats do NOT want citizens to be able to have guns, let alone carry guns.

Forum List

Back