DHS Secretary Is The Dumbest Gator In The Swamp

That a person’s merit or worth is dependent upon what county they come from is racist and ignorant.
How is it racist? What if the dude from Haiti is white? Is it racist then? You assume so much in one single sentence.

Establishing a quota of immigrants from a certain country is unreasonable and ignorant when the shittiness of said country makes the supply of quality immigration applicants from said country unreasonably low compared to the quota. It forces us to let in a bunch of people that do not make our country better.

Those low-value immigrants probably make the democrat voting base bigger, which is why we watching the democrats fight like a bunch of cornered rats.
:lmao:

All I am saying is they made a lot more sense than this stupid shit you are posting now
Does it not make sense because you are too stupid to understand?

Tell me what you don't understand and I will try to dumb it down more.

It does not make sense because of how stupid it is. It is just the rantings of a mad man.

But in fairness I have to give you credit for backing away from your child like view and hearsay after I showed you how stupid it was.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It was amusing watching how hard this guy was trying to cram race into it.

That's just who these people are. Leverage race at every opportunity.

A shithole is a shithole, regardless of the race of its inhabitants.
78%20-%20SHITHOLE%20A_zpsumqboz6a.gif~original

What is amusing is the focus on the shithole countries themselves when that is irrelevant. Trump was talking about people from those places as though they were not deserving of the American dream because of where they came from.

I'm glad we let this guy from a "shithole country" into ours...Doddering Donnie isn't.

Soldier, immigrant from Ghana, died rescuing neighbors in Bronx fire - CNN
The people have nothing to do with their countries? How fucking stupid.

That a person’s merit or worth is dependent upon what county they come from is racist and ignorant.
They are shithole countries. They are people that live in shithole countries. Meaning most of them dont have an education, skills or a sense of civility.
Thats just the way it is. Your retarded calls of racism and prejudice is laughable at best.

It does not make sense because of how stupid it is. It is just the rantings of a mad man.

But in fairness I have to give you credit for backing away from your child like view and hearsay after I showed you how stupid it was.

Did you read my explanation? I didn't back away from ANYTHING.

This is evidence that you still do not understand.
:lol:

Let's take another stab at it, shall we?

DHS Sec does not have personal knowledge about the demographics of Norway.

For her to state that population of Norway is "mostly white" would be speculation.

Why is it speculation?

Because she is relying on what she has heard or read, which is hearsay.

Could she have guessed and answered that stupid question?

Yes. But, she was not require to.

But, she relied on what she read in answering another question? The border apprehension question?

Yes. She wasn't required to do so, but she did anyway. It's not about what they want her to answer. It's about what and how she chooses to answer.

But, they don't have to accept her answers. They can question the reliability of her knowledge.

But they were not smart enough to do so, or she gave them the answer they were seeking.

EXAMPLE 1:

Do you know what time it is?

It's 9:50 a.m.

EXAMPLE 2:

Yes.

The witness may chose to answer either way.

A witness does not have to ASSUME what the examiner is seeking and answer accordingly.

It is the job of the examiner to properly ask the right question.

You know I am right, but your response will be "that sounds stupid." It's okay. Everyone with a brain knows who is right and who is stubborn.

By the way, don't assume I am taking sides here.

Eric Holder beat the shit out of Republicans in a similar fashion. It was a thing of beauty. They sucked at asking the right questions and he made them pay for it. Go watch it.

Go watch Rod Goldstein. The only thing he did wrong was get antsy when answering some questions, but his verbal responses were expertly delivered. Neither side could not pen him down like they wanted.

I like how all the people that work for Trump have such horrible memories. She said she didn't remember what Trump said in the meeting...

Just like all the others that didn't remember their meetings with Russians...

Or Sessions massive number of times saying, "I do not recall" during his last hearing.

How can people get to be so high up in government with such poor memory?

Wait, maybe they are lying? :desk:
No, she said she didn't here him say "shit hole." That's the same as saying he didn't say it.

No, she said she didn't here him say "shit hole." That's the same as saying he didn't say it.
That's the problem with poor cross-examination. The examiner thinks he has an admission. He thinks he has a witness nailed down and tries to use it later, with much failure and lots of laughter.

She didn't hear it.

Doesn't mean he didn't say it. It doesn't mean he did.

What it does mean is that she has no personal knowledge one way or another.

It means.....NOTHING.

They didn't prove jack shit.

Did you read my explanation? I didn't back away from ANYTHING.

This is evidence that you still do not understand.

Let's take another stab at it, shall we?

DHS Sec does not have personal knowledge about the demographics of Norway.

For her to state that population of Norway is "mostly white" would be speculation.

Why is it speculation?

Because she is relying on what she has heard or read, which is hearsay.

Could she have guessed and answered that stupid question?

Yes. But, she was not require to.

But, she relied on what she read in answering another question? The border apprehension question?

Yes. She wasn't required to do so, but she did anyway. It's not about what they want her to answer. It's about what and how she chooses to answer.

But, they don't have to accept her answers. They can question the reliability of her knowledge.

But they were not smart enough to do so, or she gave them the answer they were seeking.

EXAMPLE 1:

It's 9:50 a.m.

EXAMPLE 2:

Yes.

The witness may chose to answer either way.

A witness does not have to ASSUME what the examiner is seeking and answer accordingly.

It is the job of the examiner to properly ask the right question.

You know I am right, but your response will be "that sounds stupid." It's okay. Everyone with a brain knows who is right and who is stubborn.

By the way, don't assume I am taking sides here.

Eric Holder beat the shit out of Republicans in a similar fashion. It was a thing of beauty. They sucked at asking the right questions and he made them pay for it. Go watch it.

Go watch Rod Goldstein. The only thing he did wrong was get antsy when answering some questions, but his verbal responses were expertly delivered. Neither side could not pen him down like they wanted.

You are confusing two separate issues. What is hearsay and what has to be answered.

In a testimony in front of Congress every Dept Sec will be relying on what they read or were told by their agency, because they do not do the actual work.

So, according to your view of hearsay if the Sec of Trans says there are 1245 bridges in need of repair that is hearsay and thus not admissible as part of the testimony as the Sec of Trans did not inspect every single bridge.

Can you really not see how stupid that is?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Okay, so we actually have some profoundly retarded people on this forum who don't know that Norway is predominantly white.

They must have been in comas since birth.

There literally is no bottom to their stupidity. None.

Every day, they shatter all previous records of dumbness.

Thanks a lot, Trump!

In a testimony in front of Congress ever Dept Sec will be relying on what they read or were told by because they do not do the actual work.
First off, now you are getting into apex or corporate/entity testimony and rules of evidence. She can answer questions on behalf of the DHS, if she has that information. I don't know about Congressional rules of evidence, but under the federal rules, records of regularly conducted activity, while hearsay, are admissible under an exception. See Fed. Rules of Evidence 803(6). She could chose to answer the question by reading the records, or she could refer to the records and have them read for themselves (best evidence rule). She can choose to outright testify as to DHS' knowledge, IF SHE CHOOSES.

Like I said, I am not getting into that long-ass discussion about entity knowledge and testimony. That was not the issue.

Does DHS know or need to know the demographics of Norway? Likely not. She didn't know. If she was subpoenaed to answer questions on behalf of DHS, her answer would still be appropriate.

You completely ignored SPECULATION.

Why is she speculating about Norway? Because she is relying on hearsay.

GET IT?

She can CHOOSE to speculate, if they let her get away with it. She doesn't HAVE to speculate (based on her hearsay knowledge) if she CHOOSES not to.

So, according to your view of hearsay if the Sec of Trans says there are 1245 bridges in need of repair that is hearsay and thus not admissible as part of the testimony as the Sec of Trans did not inspect every single bridge.
Wrong. You still don't get it.

See above discussion on entity knowledge, ect. and apply it here.

Okay, so we actually have some profoundly retarded people on this forum who don't know that Norway is predominantly white.

Thanks a lot, Trump!
Exhibit A offered to prove that lefties are ass hurt because she didn't answer the way they wanted.

In a testimony in front of Congress ever Dept Sec will be relying on what they read or were told by because they do not do the actual work.
First off, now you are getting into apex or corporate/entity testimony and rules of evidence. She can answer questions on behalf of the DHS, if she has that information. I don't know about Congressional rules of evidence, but under the federal rules, records of regularly conducted activity, while hearsay, are admissible under an exception. See Fed. Rules of Evidence 803(6). She could chose to answer the question by reading the records, or she could refer to the records and have them read for themselves (best evidence rule). She can choose to outright testify as to DHS' knowledge, IF SHE CHOOSES.

Like I said, I am not getting into that long-ass discussion about entity knowledge and testimony. That was not the issue.

Does DHS know or need to know the demographics of Norway? Likely not. She didn't know. If she was subpoenaed to answer questions on behalf of DHS, her answer would still be appropriate.

You completely ignored SPECULATION.

Why is she speculating about Norway? Because she is relying on hearsay.

GET IT?

She can CHOOSE to speculate, if they let her get away with it. She doesn't HAVE to speculate (based on her hearsay knowledge) if she CHOOSES not to.

Wrong. You still don't get it.

See above discussion on entity knowledge, ect. and apply it here.
Translation: "It all depends on what the definition of is is."

Okay, so for the benefit of the massively idiotic retards on this forum: Most of Norway is white. They look a lot like the blonde haired blue eyed bimbo in charge of our nation's security.

I bet she and you would happily tell us what color Muslims are!

You fucking hacks.

Bitch about that all you want.

Bill Clinton may have been a womanizing goofball, but he is/was an EXPERT at cross-examination. He answered correctly while giving TESTIMONY.

Now, in a speech or when talking to the press, you may have a point. That would have been retarded and completely evasive.

But, testimony is an EXACT science.

Bitch about that all you want.

Bill Clinton may have been a womanizing goofball, but he is/was an EXPERT at cross-examination. He answered correctly while giving TESTIMONY.

Now, in a speech or when talking to the press, you may have a point. That would have been retarded and completely evasive.

But, testimony is an EXACT science.
Hey tard. Most of the people in Norway are white.

You're welcome.

You should get out more.

Okay, so for the benefit of the massively idiotic retards on this forum: Most of Norway is white. They look a lot like the blonde haired blue eyed bimbo in charge of our nation's security.
Thank you for informing us. We are now officially informed. If you ask me on the street, I will say "most of Norway is white."

When asked while giving TESTIMONY, my answer will be the same as before. I don't know.

Why? Because I am not required to guess or speculate when I have no personal knowledge. Sucks for you, but too fucking bad. That's the way it works.

I bet she and you would happily tell us what color Muslims are!
Happily. Ask me on the street and I will say that Muslims are not confined to any particular race. Islam is made up of ALL races.

The fact that you made that comment suggests that YOU have identified a race associated with Islam. You racist!!!

When asked while giving testimony, my answer would be....wait for it.....I don't know.

Thanks a lot, Trump!
gonna have to slide mr perma-insult over to ignore. just got no place for the 4th grade peeing contests in here anymore.

have a wonderful life.

Forum List

Back