Devastated vegan takes neighbor to court over BBQ smoke and odor

I don't even know my neighbors' names (and I don't want to) and only one I would recognize by sight... and if I did I'd have to say, "Hey, you, what's up?" because I really don't know his name...

I am a borderline misanthrope...
I think the term is 'hermit Curmudgeon'.

I don't even know my neighbors' names (and I don't want to) and only one I would recognize by sight... and if I did I'd have to say, "Hey, you, what's up?" because I really don't know his name...

I am a borderline misanthrope...
I think the term is 'hermit Curmudgeon'.

That's what my wife calls me... Curmudgeon... not really a hermit... I do go to work and I leave the house on Saturday's... but I really don't have much use for most people...

'Devastated' Vegan Takes Neighbor to Court over BBQ Smoke and Odor
A “devastated” Australian vegan has taken her neighbors to court alleging they deliberately waft barbecue smoke rich in meat and fish smells across their shared boundary fence and into her property.

Donn't think the morons in the US aren't just as bad they are.
When your a leftist Trump hating asshole this is how you act.

She also bitched about kids playing with basketballs in their own backyards.

What a fucking asshole.

The proverbial neighbor from hell.

A “devastated” Australian vegan has taken her neighbors to court alleging they deliberately waft barbecue smoke rich in meat and fish smells across their shared boundary fence and into her property.

She also bitched about kids playing with basketballs in their own backyards.

What a fucking asshole.

The proverbial neighbor from hell.

Only thing worse is having either a hoarder and/or a crazy cat lady as a neighbor.

Only thing worse is having either a hoarder and/or a crazy cat lady as a neighbor.
My wife says I am a hoarder just because I want to save things we might need later. She found an old garbage disposal that had a perfectly good electric motor in it that I had been saving in case I needed it, and she insisted I throw it away!

What a waste!

My wife says I am a hoarder just because I want to save things we might need later. She found an old garbage disposal that had a perfectly good electric motor in it that I had been saving in case I needed it, and she insisted I throw it away!

What a waste!

You should have used it to upgrade her vibrator!

More power!

She's weeping fat tears of woe because she wants to eat some gosh darn BBQ, let's face it

She's weeping fat tears of woe because she wants to eat some gosh darn BBQ, let's face it

uhm.....did she win the case?

My neighborhood vegans need gas masks...

maxresdefault.jpg

What a waste!

More power!
My wife does not need a vibrator. She has me.

What a waste!

More power!
My wife does not need a vibrator. She has me.

even if you vibrate------there are issues of up keep

I am so glad that we get on famously with all of our of neighbors. This lady sounds like a fussy little pillbox. If she has issue with the grilling and children playing basketball on their own property than perhaps it is best she moves to a more remote location.

I built my house in the middle of a 5 acre lot and I can't see any of the neighbor's houses

The few vegans that I know like to cheat and eat meat.
That Lady is probably a virtue preening vegan.
She probably really wants one of those hot juice hamburgers off of her neighbor's grill.

sadly----the VERY MOST enticing cooking aromas------are those of the
CARNIVORES

I'm not a vegan nor am I vegetarian.

I can't take the smell of cooking beef or pork. It literally makes me sick and I vomit violently.

I've never liked the taste or smell of each of those meats cooking then when I was diagnosed with cancer and had to go on chemo it got worse.

I don't blame that Australian.

I won't allow anyone to cook beef or pork in my home. If anyone wants that food here they have to cook it out on the BBQ or go to a restaurant.

This is happening in Australia, why are you trying to put it on those who don't support trump? This isn't political and the person isn't even an American yet you try to make it political and use it to accuse those who don't support trump of being the same way. As if not wanting to smell that very offensive odor is a crime and should be put on anyone who doesn't like trump even though the people who don't like trump don't have anything to do with it

You really are one sick person.

Forum List

Back