Devastated vegan takes neighbor to court over BBQ smoke and odor

'Devastated' Vegan Takes Neighbor to Court over BBQ Smoke and Odor
A “devastated” Australian vegan has taken her neighbors to court alleging they deliberately waft barbecue smoke rich in meat and fish smells across their shared boundary fence and into her property.

Donn't think the morons in the US aren't just as bad they are.
When your a leftist Trump hating asshole this is how you act.

She also bitched about kids playing with basketballs in their own backyards.

What a fucking asshole.

Sounds like some of the leftists hags on here....and a few of the leftist soy boys too

I am so glad that we get on famously with all of our of neighbors. This lady sounds like a fussy little pillbox. If she has issue with the grilling and children playing basketball on their own property than perhaps it is best she moves to a more remote location.

I am so glad that we get on famously with all of our of neighbors. This lady sounds like a fussy little pillbox. If she has issue with the grilling and children playing basketball on their own property than perhaps it is best she moves to a more remote location.

We get that in NYC all the time. People move into Manhattan, or LIC, or Astoria, or Williamsburg and are shocked there are bars and a nightlife on the weekends.

Next headline: New Resident of Bourbon Street suing over weeklong, 24 hour partying going on.

We need laws protecting all vegans from the upsetting smells and sounds that emanate from normal human beings. Common sense reforms are needed. People must be held accountable for their wafts!

100 bucks says her stomach was growling hoping for real food and she is ashamed she actually enjoys the smell.

I encourage veganism as that leaves more cheese for me to devour.

728eb533-8692-4b95-a2ca-8b3881b4c39c_750x422.jpg

Costco offering 72-pound cheese wheel for a cool $900
If you say you really love cheese, here’s your chance to put your money where your mouth is.

'Devastated' Vegan Takes Neighbor to Court over BBQ Smoke and Odor
A “devastated” Australian vegan has taken her neighbors to court alleging they deliberately waft barbecue smoke rich in meat and fish smells across their shared boundary fence and into her property.

Donn't think the morons in the US aren't just as bad they are.
When your a leftist Trump hating asshole this is how you act.
LOL! Sure was a lot of fun watching you take an Australian Breitbart article and apply it to the US populace.

728eb533-8692-4b95-a2ca-8b3881b4c39c_750x422.jpg

Costco offering 72-pound cheese wheel for a cool $900
If you say you really love cheese, here’s your chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Cheese wheel pasta here I come!

Our youngest will grab an 8 oz block of cheese and eat the entire thing watching cartoons...no crackers just the cheese

I don't even know my neighbors' names (and I don't want to) and only one I would recognize by sight... and if I did I'd have to say, "Hey, you, what's up?" because I really don't know his name...

I am a borderline misanthrope...

Forum List

Back