Detroit suing BLM--as should be

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
this is a no brainer ---BLM does not make any sense--they just burn/loot/vandalize--and they ADMITTED it!!
..using violence for intimidation --they even admitted that!!!!!
'''''Prior to the verdict, a group of clergy publicly stated that an acquittal would result in "mass disruption" in the city'''''

Last edited:
this is a no brainer ---BLM does not make any sense--they just burn/loot/vandalize--and they ADMITTED it!!
'''''Prior to the verdict, a group of clergy publicly stated that an acquittal would result in "mass disruption" in the city'''''

I am tired of doing it the legal way , as the prog slaves always seem to get off. When they show up down here in Floor E. Da. the BLM will be sent to Lucifer so he can sort them out...

You can't "sue" an entity that doesn't exist.

Not on this planet.

Not on this planet.
BLM is a global org. with a leadership and a stock pile of money,, so they do exist and can be sued,,

Not on this planet.
BLM is a global org. with a leadership and a stock pile of money,, so they do exist and can be sued,,

Yuh HUH.

Linky?

Not on this planet.

Yuh HUH.

Linky?

try using google sometime,,

Not on this planet.

Yuh HUH.

Linky?

:rofl:

What a shocker. Somebody took a common phrase and created a website. When has THAT ever happened before. :icon_rolleyes:

I could put up a bunch of propaganda videos on YouTube and call myself "Pregger U", wouldn't make me a frickin' university.

BLM should be designated a terrorist organization, as was Antifa.

Have any idea what the word "organization" means?

Doesn't look like it.
The Burn Loot Murder BLM identify themselves as an organization on their own website.

BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local...blah blah blah burn loot murder.

Foot in mouth, once again.

Doesn't look like it.
The Burn Loot Murder BLM identify themselves as an organization on their own website.

BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local blah blah blah burn loot murder.

SMGDFH

Intentional stupidity is not gonna win you any friends.

Doesn't look like it.

BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local blah blah blah burn loot murder.

SMGDFH

You need to ask BLM why they call themselves an organization.

All terrorist organizations behave the same:

Doesn't look like it.

SMGDFH

If I spent the afternoon creating a website called "Dipshits With Their Heads Up Their Asses" would that somehow make my "organization" responsible for what you post?

Not on this planet.

Yuh HUH.

Linky?

:rofl:

What a shocker. Somebody took a common phrase and created a website. When has THAT ever happened before. :icon_rolleyes:

I could put up a bunch of propaganda videos on YouTube and call myself "Pregger U", wouldn't make me a frickin' university.
they are a registered org. with leaders and a bank account so they can be sued,,,

your ignorance is your problem not mine,,

Doesn't look like it.

SMGDFH

If I spent the afternoon creating a website called "Dipshits With Their Heads Up Their Asses" would that somehow make my "organization" responsible for what you post?
Okay whatever you want to call it. BLM is a slogan, just like Al Queda and ISIS.

Forum List

Back