Detroit Lions

One playoff win since 1957 is an amazing record of futility, I still remember Wayne Fontes smoking a cigar after beating the Cowboys 32 years ago. If they didn't have Barry Sanders they would have never even made the playoffs.

This year I look for them to actually win a playoff game, the rest of the division is weak.

Still can't get over the stat...

Of course JFK also missed zero Oilers/Texans Super Bowl victories. so....
We have the 2nd best record in the NFL. We need the Eagles to lose a few games so we can get the bi in the playoffs and home court advantage.

Thank GOD Vikings lost yesterday. We are now 3 games ahead of them. And we play them twice coming up. We needed that extra game cushion. I can't believe we almost lost to the Bears but that's a division game so you know they came to play.

One playoff win since 1957 is an amazing record of futility, I still remember Wayne Fontes smoking a cigar after beating the Cowboys 32 years ago. If they didn't have Barry Sanders they would have never even made the playoffs.

This year I look for them to actually win a playoff game, the rest of the division is weak.

We would be in first place if this idiot didn't drop this ball

1700578006578.png

Well ... it is Detroit!!
It still feels like the Lions are going to blow it. I'm concerned that they lost to the Bears. But luckily for us Minnesota lost to the Bears too last night. If the Vikings would have won they'd have 7 wins and the Lions have 8. Thank GOD Minnesota lost last night. Still, a lot of football left.

6 wins 6 losses compared to 8 wins and 3 loses.

Their schedule doesn't look that tough at all. Our schedule looks kind of tough. The teams we are playing are all doing better as of late. It should come down to when we play the Vikings twice. If we win both or split, I say we win the division.

But this would be a perfect example of Same Old Lions. If they blow this, that would be typical SOL.

See what's happening to the Lions? It seemed like they were a lock to win their division. Yesterday they had the Bears who suck and the Vikings had the Raiders. The Vikings only scored 3 points and won. The Lions lost to the Bears so now we are only 2 ahead of the Vikings. OMG are they going to catch us?

We play the Broncos, Vikings twice and Cowboys. We could lose all 4 games.

The Vikings play Packers, Bengals and us twice. They could lose all 4 games too.

So the Lions have 3 games left. Dallas is one of them. Today gives me hope maybe we are better than Dallas. But the game will be in Dallas so that makes it harder to win.

And we play the Vikings twice. They are at 7-7 right now. They'd be in the playoffs if the playoffs started today. And what if we lost to Dallas and the Vikings twice an the Vikings win all three games? They'd tie us and probably win the division because they beat us twice. The next three weeks are going to be interesting.

It would be totally SOL if the Lion's lost the last 3 games and the Vikings won our division, then we lose the first playoff game. The Vikings win their first game cause it's at home.

We are lucky Cousins got hurt this year. The Vikings get to play us twice. And the Packers. They should beat the Packers. But the Vikings have really hung in there this year. I got to give them credit. They ain't out of it yet. I'm worried, because of SOL.

Forum List

Back