Detroit Lion are NFCN Champs!

Lions fans have an intense dislike for Matt Patricia that borders on homicidal hatred in some quarters, so some people think the Eagles' problems probably stem in some way from him. Can't say as I'm all that familiar with that team but it appears they do have the talent and Hurts is the real deal IMHO. They have an easy schedule over the last 2 games, so I'm guessing they'd like to see the Lions beat Dallas on Saturday. LOL, I wouldn't mind it if they did that too.
Slay was a Lion and did not like Patricia. I think there are amends now although Slay is currently injured. There is a good chance if the Eagles do not choke the end of the regular season, we play the Lions in the second-round if both teams win the Wild Card game. That means either team will be 2nd and/or 3rd seed with playing home at stake for that game. This with Frisco as the 1 seed.

Slay was a Lion and did not like Patricia. I think there are amends now although Slay is currently injured. There is a good chance if the Eagles do not choke the end of the regular season, we play the Lions in the second-round if both teams win the Wild Card game. That means either team will be 2nd and/or 3rd seed with playing home at stake for that game. This with Frisco as the 1 seed.

I do not see the Eagles choking, nor the 49ers. However it works out, it's been a good year for Lions fans. Be nice to win that 1st round playoff game at home though.

I do not see the Eagles choking, nor the 49ers. However it works out, it's been a good year for Lions fans. Be nice to win that 1st round playoff game at home though.
The Eagles did choke.

Forum List

Back