Details of the Sham Trial in New York Against Donald Trump

This video is 100 percent accurate about the farce going on in NY. Myself and another appraiser explained how the estimate of value for the Trump properties do not constitute a crime. The estimate rules out it being a crime. Study the video as the Accountant explains it. He uses rules used in Accounting but not in Appraisals. Both the Accounting and Appraisals agree the so called trial is a sham. The Judge should be disbarred and so should the prosecutor be and be fined steeply. Or worse of course.

This video is 100 percent accurate about the farce going on in NY. Myself and another appraiser explained how the estimate of value for the Trump properties do not constitute a crime. The estimate rules out it being a crime. Study the video as the Accountant explains it. He uses rules used in Accounting but not in Appraisals. Both the Accounting and Appraisals agree the so called trial is a sham. The Judge should be disbarred and so should the prosecutor be and be fined steeply. Or worse of course.

I think they should do long prison time for this atrocity.

Yes it is! But since when do democrats care about constitution or law?

The facts in the case seem pretty clear.

Trump valued Mar al Lago 10 times its value, and why? Because he claimed it could be built upon, even though he'd done a tax avoidance thing by saying it couldn't be built upon.

That and the other loads of cases where he overvalued properties in order to make money.

Forum List

Back