Destruction Of The Family

2. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-abortion. You are anti-marriage and militantly defend feminists who consider men evil.
More horseshit! Progressives are pro choice, Again, you are clearly not able to understand the difference,. And, I have been married for 30 fucking years, to a feminist who does not consider me evil you moron!

Hollywood makes fun of traditional families.
The Left has always been about the destruction of mainstream society.
It's their #1 goal.
Please provide some SPECIFIC example of how Hollywood "makes fun " of traditional families and how we try to destroy "mainstream society" Please be VERY specific.

1. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-homosexual. You have already destroyed the Boy Scouts.
Every priest who molested boys was a homosexual. Without exception.
2. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-abortion. You are anti-marriage and militantly defend feminists who consider men evil.
3. You promote bigger government, more taxes, more regulations, insane climate change fascism, and
4. You malign people of faith, calling us "right wing religious extremists." That would make you Leftists "godless leftists."

There are too many other points that I choose not to waste time presenting. It does no good.

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
This is all a bunch of moronic Gish Gallop to avoid the question of how does Hollywood "make fun of" traditional families?

No they were not, They were pedophiles , but I understand that your intellectual limitations do not allow you to grasp the difference

By definition, anyone who is sexually interested in someone else of the same sex as his own is a homosexual. That's what the word means.

A male pedophile who was not homosexual would only be interested in molesting girls, not boys.

More horseshit! Progressives are pro choice, Again, you are clearly not able to understand the difference,. And, I have been married for 30 fucking years, to a feminist who does not consider me evil you moron!

"Choice" is a one-word oxymoron, and so is "gay."

Homosexuals are far more likely to commit murder than normal men, not that you would either know nor care. You don't even care when innocent unborn babies are slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands, especially black ones. So that makes you extremely racist as well by your own "progressive" (sick) standards.

"Progressive" is another one-word oxymoron, as is "liberal."

Now to my Ignore List you go for you never put fingers to keyboard without subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

The Fascist Left

Homosexuals are far more likely to commit murder than normal men, not that you would either know nor care. You don't even care when innocent unborn babies are slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands, especially black ones. So that makes you extremely racist as well by your own "progressive" (sick) standards.

"Progressive" is another one-word oxymoron, as is "liberal."

Now to my Ignore List you go for you never put fingers to keyboard without subtracting from the sum total of human knowledge.

The Fascist Left
Holy shit Dude!

I think that your head just spun around while spewing green slime

Wipe the spit off of your chin and take a chill pill

8-26-19-family.jpg

The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Children Living With A Single Parent In The Entire World

The following comes from Pew Research

For decades, the share of U.S. children living with a single parent has been rising, accompanied by a decline in marriage rates and a rise in births outside of marriage. A new Pew Research Center study of 130 countries and territories shows that the U.S. has the world’s highest rate of children living in single-parent households.

Almost a quarter of U.S. children under the age of 18 live with one parent and no other adults (23%), more than three times the share of children around the world who do so (7%).

And here comes an interesting point:

Of course it wasn’t always this way. If you go back to 1960, less than 10 percent of all American children lived with a single parent…

And then, it asks, “What happened?”

My response...Women’s Lib!

Well, this article claims television, movies, the education system, and most politicians assure us that it’s okay to run around like wild animals doing whatever we like doing.

The end results are discouraging. Children raised in poverty and lower educational goals. And a lower fertility rate.

There is no future for any society that does not value children, marriage and family. You can’t show me one example in human history of any society that has ever thrived for an extended period of time without cherishing those institutions.

So, what do we do to turn it around?

More @ Destruction Of The Family: The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Children Living With A Single Parent In The Entire World

We tell the idiots what to do Hollywood brainnwashed them into believing " everything is a conspiracy" ....... Just like CLinton has Obama has the deep state has. The battle to wake up these brain dead zombie ass fkrs for 15 yrs has become a perm . mission wake these dumb asses up LOL Sry for typos.

8-26-19-family.jpg

The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Children Living With A Single Parent In The Entire World

The following comes from Pew Research

For decades, the share of U.S. children living with a single parent has been rising, accompanied by a decline in marriage rates and a rise in births outside of marriage. A new Pew Research Center study of 130 countries and territories shows that the U.S. has the world’s highest rate of children living in single-parent households.

Almost a quarter of U.S. children under the age of 18 live with one parent and no other adults (23%), more than three times the share of children around the world who do so (7%).

And here comes an interesting point:

Of course it wasn’t always this way. If you go back to 1960, less than 10 percent of all American children lived with a single parent…

And then, it asks, “What happened?”

My response...Women’s Lib!

Well, this article claims television, movies, the education system, and most politicians assure us that it’s okay to run around like wild animals doing whatever we like doing.

The end results are discouraging. Children raised in poverty and lower educational goals. And a lower fertility rate.

There is no future for any society that does not value children, marriage and family. You can’t show me one example in human history of any society that has ever thrived for an extended period of time without cherishing those institutions.

So, what do we do to turn it around?

More @ Destruction Of The Family: The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Children Living With A Single Parent In The Entire World

We tell the idiots what to do Hollywood brainnwashed them into believing " everything is a conspiracy" ....... Just like CLinton has Obama has the deep state has. The battle to wake up these brain dead zombie ass fkrs for 15 yrs has become a perm . mission wake these dumb asses up LOL Sry for typos.
As usual, you make no fucking sense whatsoever!

So are you admitting you were wrong- or were you intentionally bearing false witness when you claimed President Obama supported pedophilia?

So far you have produced nothing to support your claim- so I suspect you are indeed intentionally bearing false witness- and breaking one of the 10 Commandments.

Why do you think that homosexuality freaks you out so much that you violate your own religious commandments to lie about it?

It's ironic that you should try to call me out as a liar, when your own deceitfulness is out here in the open, obvious for all to see.

Nothing about anything you've posted calls for any response beyond pointing out how full of shit you are.

So far you haven't been able to show how President Obama supported pedophilia.

Because of course you just lied. You beared false witness. You sinned.

I am comfortable pointing that out.

No they were not, They were pedophiles , but I understand that your intellectual limitations do not allow you to grasp the difference

By definition, anyone who is sexually interested in someone else of the same sex as his own is a homosexual. That's what the word means.

A male pedophile who was not homosexual would only be interested in molesting girls, not boys.

Except that isn't true at all.

I am not going to go in search of the study but the reality is that:
a) Most sexual predators are men
b) Most of them molest girls
c) Some molest boys
d) The majority of men who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexual- and often are married to women.
e) Identifying homosexuals as 'the' molesters of children risks the safety of all children- because a) most children who are molested are girls, and most of the men who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexuals- telling parents to fear gays leads to parents trusting men because they identify them as heterosexual- such as Jerry Sandusky- married with his own children- who molested the boys entrusted to his charge.

t
Homosexuals are far more likely to be murdered than straight men. Not that you would care if any gay is killed.

And you want to tell African American women that they can't control their own bodies- that they cannot choose whether to give birth to a child or not- now that is an extremely racist policy.

Hollywood makes fun of traditional families.
The Left has always been about the destruction of mainstream society.
It's their #1 goal.
Please provide some SPECIFIC example of how Hollywood "makes fun " of traditional families and how we try to destroy "mainstream society" Please be VERY specific.

1. Progressives (sick) like you are pro-homosexual. You have already destroyed the Boy Scouts.
3. You promote bigger government, more taxes, more regulations, insane climate change fascism, and
4. You malign people of faith, calling us "right wing religious extremists." That would make you Leftists "godless leftists."

There are too many other points that I choose not to waste time presenting. It does no good.

Well lets discuss your insanity

I am 'pro-homosexual' exactly in the same way I am 'pro-heterosexual'. And no, I didn't destroy the Boy Scouts- while I am not gay, I do know quite a few gays who had their first sexual encounter on Boy Scout sleepouts- and that was like 40 years ago.

I am no more 'pro-abortion' than I am 'pro-tonsilectomy'- I think a pregnant woman is the one best suited to decide what to do with her body- rather than the State.
As far as being 'anti-marriage- going to have my 30th wedding anniversary this year. I guess compared to Trump I am 'anti-marriage' since I have only been married one time to one woman. I don't know any feminist who considers all men evil, but certainly some men are evil. As are some women.

I believe that government is good for somethings and that it should be paid for by taxes- rather than raising the deficit like the Republicans have now embraced.
I think that human caused climate change is a threat to my child and to human beings- but then again- that is because I put science before Trump's tweets.

I malign right wing extremists who excuse their bigotry by hiding behind their religious beliefs. I don't have any problem with the vast majority of people of faith, because the vast majority of people of faith are good people, as are the vast majority of people who don't believe in any god. Oh- and most "Leftists' are people of faith. Not me- but most of my fellow Leftists are.

I saw a neat quote from Mark Walhberg today- he is an openly devout Catholic

"People always ask what are you going to give up for Lent. I think more importantly, let's try to do more. More love, more peace, more acceptance, more caring and more kindness," he shared online. "Have a beautiful Lenten season. God bless you all. I'll see you on Easter.

Now that is a statement of faith this atheist can completely agree with.

No Bob. Its because you have no argument other than the medieval posturing that you indulge in.

Calling basic standards of decency and morality “medieval posturing” is a perfect example of the deceitfulness that I was referring to. We get it—you're a sick, degenerate pervert, who absolutely hates such standards, and hate that there are people who hold to them. You're someone who openly sides with the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest your own filthy shithole of a country, and you're someone who does all that. And, of course, you're a lying piece of shit, who hopes to undermine any standards of decency and morality, by trying to portray such standards, trying to portray them using such deceitful terms as “medieval posturing”.

And all of this is why it is pointless for me, or any other sane, decent person, to continue wasting time trying to argue with you about such topics. You are incapable of being truthful on such matters, and there is no rational way to keep responding to the slew of lies you insist on spewing to try to cover up the evil and madness for which you openly stand. It is folly that I ever keep allowing myself to be drawn into such futile exchanges with you.

So far you haven't been able to show how President Obama supported pedophilia.

For one thing, he issued an executive order, requiring public schools to treat “transgender” students according to their lies and delusions, in opposition to their biological reality. He required schools to let boys into girls' bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, and such, and to let girls into the corresponding boys' facilities.

This is a key part of the pedophile agenda.

Because of course you just lied. You beared [sic] false witness. You sinned.

I am comfortable pointing that out.

Of course you're comfortable. You're a lying piece of shit, who probably is uncomfortable telling the truth about anything. It certainly stands to reason that you're comfortable lying, especially to falsely accuse someone else of the very thing that you, yourself are blatantly doing.

Except that isn't true at all.

I am not going to go in search of the study but the reality is that:
a) Most sexual predators are men
b) Most of them molest girls
c) Some molest boys
d) The majority of men who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexual- and often are married to women.
e) Identifying homosexuals as 'the' molesters of children risks the safety of all children- because a) most children who are molested are girls, and most of the men who molest boys identify themselves as heterosexuals- telling parents to fear gays leads to parents trusting men because they identify them as heterosexual- such as Jerry Sandusky- married with his own children- who molested the boys entrusted to his charge.

The words “heterosexual” and “homosexual” have specific, objective meanings.

By definition, someone who is heterosexual is only sexually interested in those of the opposite to his own sex.

A man who is interested in sexually abusing boys is •NOT• heterosexual.

Only a homosexual man would be interested in molestation little boys.

And although homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population, almost half of child molesters are homosexual men, abusing little boys.

Lying about what the math clearly shows, and lying about the meanings of words, doesn't support any point; other than to show what a lying piece of shit you are, and what a defender you are of sick perverts.

For all their violence and evil, one thing I have to give the extreme Islamists—they have the right idea about what to do with your kind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back