Destroying the Middle Class

Will it be used to help anyone? I doubt it.
Sure because we build them just for fun.

ngpipelines_map.png

Oh look, a equal outcome fan.

Sorry Slick, if you don't have skills to go to work for someone that pays you what you think your skills are worth then whose fault is that?
Nope. My point is if someone applied for a $15 per hour job they know going in they aren't expected to do much. Not expected to give great effort. If they get a job that pays $30 per hour they know they will have to give more effort. That's the point. Obviously someone who applies for the higher paying job has more skills. Employers don't expect the $15 per hour worker to work really hard.

Again, are those going to keep energy prices down? I doubt it. Why don't you explain why they have not already done that.

Why is it unfathomable to you that having an efficient and comparatively more inexpensive way to distribute natural gas in large volumes makes it cheaper than it would be to have to go to Walmart to buy a bucket of LNG? There is a reason natural gas is considered the cheapest fuel to heat your home with in the USA.

Why is it unfathomable to you that having an efficient and comparatively more inexpensive way to distribute natural gas in large volumes makes it cheaper than it would be to have to go to Walmart to buy a bucket of LNG? There is a reason natural gas is considered the cheapest fuel to heat your home with in the USA.
And with Biden's policies that will no longer be true.

This tells me who is behind Biden. This systematic destruction is certainly not Biden' plan. He is not smart enough. This will have people exhausting their savings.

Unmasking Biden’s secret catastrophe unfolding in Alaska — it’ll cripple the entire US…​

Are the next 4 to 6 weeks going to be explosive?

Forum List

Back