Despite Impending Move Raiders Sell Out Season Tickets

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Despite impending move, Raiders sell out season tickets

Put a good product on the field and the people will come to watch.

I know a poster here claimed they would not fill the Oakland Stadium again because they are moving, well I guess that he was wrong!

I bet if the Raiders are still winning when the move to Las Vegas, they will sell out, just like every winner does.

Despite impending move, Raiders sell out season tickets

I know a poster here claimed they would not fill the Oakland Stadium again because they are moving, well I guess that he was wrong!

I bet if the Raiders are still winning when the move to Las Vegas, they will sell out, just like every winner does.

I'm really curious to see if Vegas can fill the stadium consistently.

I moved away from California so I had to let my season tickets go.

But I'll fly into Vegas when they have moved there and start attending the games again then. Southwest Airlines has great prices for weekend flights on Saturdays and Sunday nights.

Will the Raiders be great this coming season? Well they will certainly make it to the playoffs. It will be tough to beat KC then. But it is possible.

Lately the AFC has been winning all the Superbowls.

I moved away from California so I had to let my season tickets go.

But I'll fly into Vegas when they have moved there and start attending the games again then. Southwest Airlines has great prices for weekend flights on Saturdays and Sunday nights.

I'll be flying to Vegas for games.

Will the Raiders be great this coming season? Well they will certainly make it to the playoffs. It will be tough to beat KC then. But it is possible.

Lately the AFC has been winning all the Superbowls.

Huh?

You mean patriots..

Forum List

Back