Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
You mean a bunch of fake bombs that harmed no one? On the other hand, the Dims have assaulted countless Republicans in the last two years - not threatened them, but actually assaulted them. They almost killed one of them.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

"You mean a bunch of fake bombs...." ~ a fucking moron

...these are not hoax devices." ~ Christopher Wray, FBI Director

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
ROFL! You think what Wray said means they were working bombs?

Wray is an establishment douchebag. The bottom line is that the "devises" could no explode using solely the contents of the packages they were in. Even Wray has to admit that.
Great, then quote him saying the bomb sent to Soros that was detonated could not explode solely on its contents....
You quote him saying it could. I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You are.
Actually, yes, you are. You're claiming the Soros bomb was blown up with "other explosives."

You've failed miserably to prove that's true.

Even worse for you, you thoroughly destroyed your own position since you have no personal knowledge that the police blew up that bomb with "other explosives" and you yourself said you dismiss any opinion from any without "personal knowledge."

:dance:

Wrong, asshole. You're claiming the bomb squad set off the bomb. You refuse to explain how that was done, and you run away when asked.

You have no personal knowledge of how the police supposedly "detonated" the "bomb" without using additional explosives.

I have personal knowledge of how the police dispose of suspicious packages, and it isn't by lighting the fuse or by pushing the button that says "explode."

So tell us, turd, how did the police "detonate" the "bomb?" You're the claiming it happened, so explain how. Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth..

Last edited:
You mean a bunch of fake bombs that harmed no one? On the other hand, the Dims have assaulted countless Republicans in the last two years - not threatened them, but actually assaulted them. They almost killed one of them.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

Wray is an establishment douchebag. The bottom line is that the "devises" could no explode using solely the contents of the packages they were in. Even Wray has to admit that.
Great, then quote him saying the bomb sent to Soros that was detonated could not explode solely on its contents....
You quote him saying it could. I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You are.
Actually, yes, you are. You're claiming the Soros bomb was blown up with "other explosives."

Even worse for you, you thoroughly destroyed your own position since you have no personal knowledge that the police blew up that bomb with "other explosives" and you yourself said you dismiss any opinion from any without "personal knowledge."

I don't need to have been there to know that you don't know jack about what actually occurred. You refuse to even discuss it, which is further confirmation that you're howling at the moon. You're an NPC - non player character.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

Wrong, asshole. You're claiming the bomb squad set off the bomb. You refuse to explain how that was done, and you run away when asked.

You have no personal knowledge of how the police supposedly "detonated" the "bomb" without using additional explosives.

I have personal knowledge of how the police dispose of suspicious packages, and it isn't by lighting the fuse or by pushing the button that says "explode."

So tell us, turd, how did the police "detonate" the "bomb?" You're the claiming it happened, so explain how. Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth..
”You have no personal knowledge of how the police supposedly "detonated" the "bomb" without using additional explosives.”

LOLOL

Fucking moron, YOU have no fucking clue how that bomb was detonated. That you’re pretending like you do is what makes this so hysterical.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

I don't need to have been there to know that you don't know jack about what actually occurred. You refuse to even discuss it, which is further confirmation that you're howling at the moon. You're an NPC - non player character.
Fucking moron, you weren’t there either, so no, don’t know what actually occurred. Everything you’re saying is nothing more than you making it up out of whole cloth.

And ignoring the police, the FBI, the Justice Department, leftwing news, rightwing news and centered News, since none of them agree with you.

Not only that, Trump still brought up Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi the day after they were threatened with bombs to Trump's minions booing and you can hear someone in the background shouting "kill her" and then "kill her too".

These deplorables are just awful.
So now Trump isn't allowed to criticize anyone who received a fake bomb? Really?
Trump is allowed to spew as much hatred as he wants. We're seeing the fruits of his labor now.
Hey Bri, why are you trying so hard to prove that they were fake bombs? Simple question
I simply don't like morons making claims that obviously aren't true, dumbass.
Says the guy saying things that are not true... what exactly did I say that you think is not true?

Listening to you people on this board only reinforce my beliefs that this county is in deep S#$% even if the border is closed and all illegal aliens are deported.

Maybe you need to do a lot more reading before you start to speak. It would appear as though America is in big trouble because of it's open borders policy and because of that there are now millions of illegals that have crossed that border illegally for decades now and who are now living in America today. Many of whom have been charged with many serious crimes against Americans. America is in deep shit alright and thousands more are on their way to make it even worse.

The globalist democratic party cannot be seen as innocent. They have done nothing but attacked Trump from day one to attack him every day on anything he says or does. It's a constant attack by the fake leftist liberal media to try and run and bring Trump down. So far it has not worked for the stupid loser dummies. Those so called reporters in the leftist liberal press are nothing more than a bunch of actors and activists straight out of Hollywood.

I am starting to ROFL at some of the stunned silly things who keep bringing up here. Why would you want to attack a man like Trump who has said that he wanted to "drain the swamp"? What a noble person for wanting to drain corruption out of your life. That should be good enough for people like you to at least want to give Trump a shot at it? Did you ever here one demoncrat ever say that they were going to drain the swamp? NOPE.

On the contrary, they wanted to keep the swamp alive and well and you want to support such a party? Where is your head, fella? Up you butt? Get real for a change.
I don’t put much weight on what people say, especially Trump who is full of hot air. He has brought more corruption to washington than he has rooted out. Don’t be fooled by the tag lines.

So, you are now going to have to show me and others here the proof that you have in your possession as to what kind of corruption has Trump brought to Washington? This I need you to point out to me. If you cannot then it well be obvious that you are only here for one purpose only? To mock and attack Trump and on that leftist liberal Antifa bandwagon that is trying to get him impeached. So, go ahead, make your day, punk. :5_1_12024:
I could point to the multitude of hyperbolic inaccuracies he spews from the whitehouse on a daily basis through his interviews and public statements but since we are talking about the swamp and corruption perhaps we can just look at the cast of characters he appointed to cabinet positions who have abused their power, misused government funds and have been forced to resign. Do I need to list them or do you know who I’m talking about?

Yup, please do list them all for me. I need to see the facts, mac. :banana: And as if a multitude of hyperbolic inaccuracies never left the White House when your dear leaders Obama and Hillary ran to show. C'mon fella. Think before you speak.
The “whatabout” deflection doesn’t work for me. Obama should have been called out for broken promises and false statements. So should Trump. Saying that Obama did it so we should ignore when Trump does it just doesn’t fly.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Show me something, fella, or have I gotcha? :iyfyus.jpg:

You will have to point out to me as to where I am being quite contrary to myself on Kavanaugh?
Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault but he is to be treated as innocent until there is proof that he is guilty. A bunch of democrat leaders get pipe bombs in the mail and you ascribe blame to the democrats with no evidence. You don’t see the irony?

So is Keith Elison of Minnesota and Senator Booker are being accused of the same thing that Kavanaugh was suppose to have done. And they both are being treated innocent until proven guilty. So, what the hell is your point anyway? FYI, we do not hear very much from the leftist liberal fake media press about these charges nor from the likes of Schumer and Pelosi or Waters gang about these accusations? Why? Not important enough for the people to know or need to hear about?

Thanks to FOX News we would have not heard about these accusations and what appears to be truths. They appear to be quite guilty. Kavanaugh was found not guilty. Live with it, liberal.
My point is simple, if you believe in “innocent until proven guilty” then be consistent about it. Saying the Dems are responsible for the pipe bombs without evidence is not following that principle so it makes you a hypocrite.

(X)The latest fake news is that they have found a suspect in the pipe bomb gate. Apparently this accused was said to have never been interested in politics until Trump became President. Sure he did. LOL. Then he said that he became an avid supporter of Trump. And so now the leftist liberal actors and activists in the fake and phony American media are now trying to blame it all on Trump. They say that if it were not for the Trump presidency this incident would never have happened. Such utter nonsense.

So, the guy that shot Congressman Scalise awhile back was said to have been a Bernie Sanders supporter. So, should we all blame Sanders for what that idiot did to Scalise? It's all about getting Trump and nothing more by the lame duck media and the democrats. They will never stop trying to get Trump impeached no matter what it takes. It ain't going to happen, pardner.
I don’t think Trump should be impeached unless he does something illegal. He will be voted out in 2020 if the American people reject his presidency. Now as for dialing down the divisive rhetoric, that is something that he could and should do. He is president. I seriously doubt that he will do anything responsible as his base and people like you feed of that shit.

Trump will never be impeached. Trump is too smart for those like Maxine Waters who Trump has said was very short on intelligence. Waters should be the one that should be "impeached 45". Just saying.
Trump is in for the next six years. OH NO, did you say? LOL.

I don’t put much weight on what people say, especially Trump who is full of hot air. He has brought more corruption to washington than he has rooted out. Don’t be fooled by the tag lines.

So, you are now going to have to show me and others here the proof that you have in your possession as to what kind of corruption has Trump brought to Washington? This I need you to point out to me. If you cannot then it well be obvious that you are only here for one purpose only? To mock and attack Trump and on that leftist liberal Antifa bandwagon that is trying to get him impeached. So, go ahead, make your day, punk. :5_1_12024:
I could point to the multitude of hyperbolic inaccuracies he spews from the whitehouse on a daily basis through his interviews and public statements but since we are talking about the swamp and corruption perhaps we can just look at the cast of characters he appointed to cabinet positions who have abused their power, misused government funds and have been forced to resign. Do I need to list them or do you know who I’m talking about?

Yup, please do list them all for me. I need to see the facts, mac. :banana: And as if a multitude of hyperbolic inaccuracies never left the White House when your dear leaders Obama and Hillary ran to show. C'mon fella. Think before you speak.
The “whatabout” deflection doesn’t work for me. Obama should have been called out for broken promises and false statements. So should Trump. Saying that Obama did it so we should ignore when Trump does it just doesn’t fly.

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

I just sent you two links showing thousands! What more do you want?!

Kavanaugh was accused of sexual assault but he is to be treated as innocent until there is proof that he is guilty. A bunch of democrat leaders get pipe bombs in the mail and you ascribe blame to the democrats with no evidence. You don’t see the irony?

So is Keith Elison of Minnesota and Senator Booker are being accused of the same thing that Kavanaugh was suppose to have done. And they both are being treated innocent until proven guilty. So, what the hell is your point anyway? FYI, we do not hear very much from the leftist liberal fake media press about these charges nor from the likes of Schumer and Pelosi or Waters gang about these accusations? Why? Not important enough for the people to know or need to hear about?

Thanks to FOX News we would have not heard about these accusations and what appears to be truths. They appear to be quite guilty. Kavanaugh was found not guilty. Live with it, liberal.
My point is simple, if you believe in “innocent until proven guilty” then be consistent about it. Saying the Dems are responsible for the pipe bombs without evidence is not following that principle so it makes you a hypocrite.

(X)The latest fake news is that they have found a suspect in the pipe bomb gate. Apparently this accused was said to have never been interested in politics until Trump became President. Sure he did. LOL. Then he said that he became an avid supporter of Trump. And so now the leftist liberal actors and activists in the fake and phony American media are now trying to blame it all on Trump. They say that if it were not for the Trump presidency this incident would never have happened. Such utter nonsense.

So, the guy that shot Congressman Scalise awhile back was said to have been a Bernie Sanders supporter. So, should we all blame Sanders for what that idiot did to Scalise? It's all about getting Trump and nothing more by the lame duck media and the democrats. They will never stop trying to get Trump impeached no matter what it takes. It ain't going to happen, pardner.
I don’t think Trump should be impeached unless he does something illegal. He will be voted out in 2020 if the American people reject his presidency. Now as for dialing down the divisive rhetoric, that is something that he could and should do. He is president. I seriously doubt that he will do anything responsible as his base and people like you feed of that shit.

Trump will never be impeached. Trump is too smart for those like Maxine Waters who Trump has said was very short on intelligence. Waters should be the one that should be "impeached 45". Just saying.
I just said I don’t think he should be impeached. It would be horrible for our country. He needs to be voted out which I think can be done pretty easily if a decent candidate can run against him.

Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:

I just said I don’t think he should be impeached. It would be horrible for our country. He needs to be voted out which I think can be done pretty easily if a decent candidate can run against him.

The demoncrats have no decent candidates to run anywhere. All they have going for them are swampsters. They need to be all voted out. You are very lucky to have a Trump as president. :happy-1:

The demoncrats have no decent candidates to run anywhere. All they have going for them are swampsters. They need to be all voted out. You are very lucky to have a Trump as president. :happy-1:
Also note that Dims are all running as fake conservatives. They have to lie about their true agenda because they would never get elected if they told the public that support open borders, gun control, higher taxes and allowing trannies with dicks to shower with little girls.

Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:
They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.

I’m hoping for an independent to take the dem ticket and beat Trump.

They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.
Yeah I’ve seen them do that in some cases and I’m other cases not. I take everything with a grain of salt and search multiple sources to try and find a true account of what’s going on. But with Tru p there is no denying the constant flow of falsehoods that he makes on a continuous basis. You can’t just dismiss as fake news at this point, there are too many out there

Yeah I’ve seen them do that in some cases and I’m other cases not. I take everything with a grain of salt and search multiple sources to try and find a true account of what’s going on. But with Tru p there is no denying the constant flow of falsehoods that he makes on a continuous basis. You can’t just dismiss as fake news at this point, there are too many out there

So, you think that the demoncrats have not told a few fibs now and then when they were in power long before Trump came along? What have the demoncrats have to offer Americans that Trump is not doing already? Do tell me. Over.

So, you think that the demoncrats have not told a few fibs now and then when they were in power long before Trump came along? What have the demoncrats have to offer Americans that Trump is not doing already? Do tell me. Over.
No I don’t think that... we have to deal with dishonest politicians and media from all sides. Nothing excuses the other for bad behavior. It’s sad that you think it’s ok for Trump to do it because Dems do it. Grow up.

You have video video of Trump lying 5000 times?

I read Obama's inauguration speech, and I found 22 lies there alone. He lied almost every time he opened his mouth.

Forum List

Back