Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:
They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.
Yeah I’ve seen them do that in some cases and I’m other cases not. I take everything with a grain of salt and search multiple sources to try and find a true account of what’s going on. But with Tru p there is no denying the constant flow of falsehoods that he makes on a continuous basis. You can’t just dismiss as fake news at this point, there are too many out there

So, you think that the demoncrats have not told a few fibs now and then when they were in power long before Trump came along? What have the demoncrats have to offer Americans that Trump is not doing already? Do tell me. Over.
No I don’t think that... we have to deal with dishonest politicians and media from all sides. Nothing excuses the other for bad behavior. It’s sad that you think it’s ok for Trump to do it because Dems do it. Grow up.
When you start holding Dim scumbags accountable for their lying, perhaps we'll start worrying about Trump. Otherwise, shut the fuck up/

The “whatabout” deflection doesn’t work for me. Obama should have been called out for broken promises and false statements. So should Trump. Saying that Obama did it so we should ignore when Trump does it just doesn’t fly.

Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Show me something, fella, or have I gotcha? :iyfyus.jpg:
I just sent you two links showing thousands! What more do you want?!

Is that your sources for the truth? The NYT and the WP are not exactly pro Republican or pro Trump. They lie their asses off also. Try and come up with something better than fake stories coming from fake liberal leftist media rags like those two. Geez. :iyfyus.jpg:
They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.
You have video video of Trump lying 5000 times?

I read Obama's inauguration speech, and I found 22 lies there alone. He lied almost every time he opened his mouth.
That’s great, you hate Obama and he is no longer president, so move on. Many of Trumps lies are on record. Everything logged in that list of 5000 flasehoods is on record and sourced. Many are distortions, exaggerations and hyperbole and there are also many straight up lies. Trump is president, don’t make excuses by pointing at Dems, that doesn’t make it OK.

The media will take clips of what Trump says and make it appear as though he said something that he did not say. The leftist liberal media lies all the time. Antone who listens to outfits like CNN or MSNBC needs to have their head examined. Really.
Yeah I’ve seen them do that in some cases and I’m other cases not. I take everything with a grain of salt and search multiple sources to try and find a true account of what’s going on. But with Tru p there is no denying the constant flow of falsehoods that he makes on a continuous basis. You can’t just dismiss as fake news at this point, there are too many out there

So, you think that the demoncrats have not told a few fibs now and then when they were in power long before Trump came along? What have the demoncrats have to offer Americans that Trump is not doing already? Do tell me. Over.
No I don’t think that... we have to deal with dishonest politicians and media from all sides. Nothing excuses the other for bad behavior. It’s sad that you think it’s ok for Trump to do it because Dems do it. Grow up.
When you start holding Dim scumbags accountable for their lying, perhaps we'll start worrying about Trump. Otherwise, shut the fuck up/
Dems should be held accountable for lying, but Trump is the fucking President... are you kidding with that last statement?! What a joke

They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.[/QU

I read Obama's inauguration speech, and I found 22 lies there alone. He lied almost every time he opened his mouth.
That’s great, you hate Obama and he is no longer president, so move on. Many of Trumps lies are on record. Everything logged in that list of 5000 flasehoods is on record and sourced. Many are distortions, exaggerations and hyperbole and there are also many straight up lies. Trump is president, don’t make excuses by pointing at Dems, that doesn’t make it OK.

Notice how turds like you only care about Republicans that lie, but you never point the finger at Dims. 99% of the stuff on your list is total fucking bullshit. As I already said, when you start pointing the finger at Dims, perhaps we'll give a fuck about Trump.

Dems should be held accountable for lying, but Trump is the fucking President... are you kidding with that last statement?! What a joke
Then start holding them accountable. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

They are simply posting a list of real quotes. You can determine the truthfulness for yourself. Are you trying to say you don’t believe that Trump said the things that those articles quoted him saying? Cause there’s video of most of it.[/QU

Notice how turds like you only care about Republicans that lie, but you never point the finger at Dims. 99% of the stuff on your list is total fucking bullshit. As I already said, when you start pointing the finger at Dims, perhaps we'll give a fuck about Trump.
As I said, I have no problem holding Dem leaders accountable for lying. I’m not a partisan hack that can only hold water for one side. Today I voted for two dem representatives and a Republican governor for my state along with a number of measures which I voted both sides on. How about you? Did you keep it fair and balanced? Yeah didn’t think so... maybe stop being a damn hypocrite then!

Diversions diversions diversions, your games are old and stale

As I said, I have no problem holding Dem leaders accountable for lying. I’m not a partisan hack that can only hold water for one side. Today I voted for two dem representatives and a Republican governor for my state along with a number of measures which I voted both sides on. How about you? Did you keep it fair and balanced? Yeah didn’t think so... maybe stop being a damn hypocrite then!
If you have no problem doing it, then why don't you ever do it?

I wouldn't vote for a Dim unless a gun was pointed at my head.

The diversions are all coming from you.

If you have no problem doing it, then why don't you ever do it?

I wouldn't vote for a Dim unless a gun was pointed at my head.
Ok so let me get this straight. I’m not allowed to call out Trump unless I call out Dems first. But you can talk all the shit you want about Dems with no qualifiers cause you’re morally right? Did I get that correct?!

The diversions are all coming from you.
Really? Point to one of them

The “whatabout” deflection doesn’t work for me. Obama should have been called out for broken promises and false statements. So should Trump. Saying that Obama did it so we should ignore when Trump does it just doesn’t fly.

Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Ah, you mean like this...?

"5000 times"? Are you sure that it is not 5004 times? I need Slade to show us all here at least ten of those 5000 Trump lies for me to believe that Slade is not telling lie here? Give us some good examples Slade of where Trump has lied to you? Simple question seeing that you appear to know all. Go ahead Slade, make your day.

The democrats are the inventors of lies. With their lying left wing liberal media as backup they have being telling lies about Trump every day since Trump became president. Trump has done nothing wrong except tp try and make America great again and look what he has been getting from the demoncrats and the lying mediafor two years now? Attacks-attacks-attacks and more attacks. Now the lying basterds have taken the house and are prepared to tell more lies about Trump. Why those dumb ass Americans went and gave Trump the finger in this election is beyond me. It must be plain and simple? The Joe and Mary six packs out there cannot think and reason for themselves anymore. The demoncrats and Hollywood and the lying media to do all their thinking for them. What a bunch of ungrateful morons and retards. I hope that those that voted for the demoncrats are the first ones to suffer from their stupidity and it will be well deserved. When you get a man like Trump who has said that he wanted to drain the swamp and then you get the people voting the swampsters back in power pretty much tells all the non demoncrats that they truly are surrounded by a bunch of non intelligent idiots who seriously do need an IQ check up. Just my opinion of course.

Divide-divide-divide. That is what the demoncrats are all about and famous for. Divide the people and conquer but yet the Joe and Mary six packs can't get it thru their stunned out of their world heads. Bloody pathetic indeed. Their demoncrat games are as old as the hills but yet there are still so many stunned people out there that still want to play by the old demoncrat rules. Sometimes the people are their own worse enemy. Believe it or not.

That was a great informative clip. Well finally the truth has been told by of all people Obama. So Trump was right all the time. What more can be said.

"5000 times"? Are you sure that it is not 5004 times? I need Slade to show us all here at least ten of those 5000 Trump lies for me to believe that Slade is not telling lie here? Give us some good examples Slade of where Trump has lied to you? Simple question seeing that you appear to know all. Go ahead Slade, make your day.
Here is 91 sourced falsehoods laid out by politifact. Should you like to refute any?

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

The democrats are the inventors of lies. With their lying left wing liberal media as backup they have being telling lies about Trump every day since Trump became president. Trump has done nothing wrong except tp try and make America great again and look what he has been getting from the demoncrats and the lying mediafor two years now? Attacks-attacks-attacks and more attacks. Now the lying basterds have taken the house and are prepared to tell more lies about Trump. Why those dumb ass Americans went and gave Trump the finger in this election is beyond me. It must be plain and simple? The Joe and Mary six packs out there cannot think and reason for themselves anymore. The demoncrats and Hollywood and the lying media to do all their thinking for them. What a bunch of ungrateful morons and retards. I hope that those that voted for the demoncrats are the first ones to suffer from their stupidity and it will be well deserved. When you get a man like Trump who has said that he wanted to drain the swamp and then you get the people voting the swampsters back in power pretty much tells all the non demoncrats that they truly are surrounded by a bunch of non intelligent idiots who seriously do need an IQ check up. Just my opinion of course.
Yeah the Dems lie, the media lies, and guess what Trump lies. Why do you act like he is this golden egg of honesty. He lies all the time, it is plain as day. Are you claiming that doesn’t happen?

Divide-divide-divide. That is what the demoncrats are all about and famous for. Divide the people and conquer but yet the Joe and Mary six packs can't get it thru their stunned out of their world heads. Bloody pathetic indeed. Their demoncrat games are as old as the hills but yet there are still so many stunned people out there that still want to play by the old demoncrat rules. Sometimes the people are their own worse enemy. Believe it or not.
Unity comes from the top. Shummer, Pelosi and Mcconnell have there share of blame and responsibility but more so Trump is the head of state and holds the most responsibility for the growing division in thai country. His ego is just too fragile that he feels like he needs to hit back when criticized. He needs to grow up

That was a great informative clip. Well finally the truth has been told by of all people Obama. So Trump was right all the time. What more can be said.

Oh, my mistake. I thought you were complaining that Democrats do that. But it seems now you’re saying that’s actually uncut speech and not piecing clips together to make it appear as though a politician is saying something they never really said.

Forum List

Back