Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Look at the title of the thread dumbshit.
Haha. Ok buddy. Call me a liar and run away. I’ve laid out nothing but facts but I understand that your ego can’t handle it so run along.
What more can I do? You aren't capable of committing logic. You have demonstrated that beyond all doubt. All you and Faux can do is repeat your "detonate" mantra over and over and insist that I'm stupid. You prove absolutely nothing. You're an NPC - non player character.
I’ve shown statements by the directors of our top agencies who were responsible for capturing the suspect and handling the bombs. They say the bombs were real. You e got nothing but empty insults.

Why are you scrambling so much and trying so hard to prove these bombs were fake? It’s becaise this thread was started on a narrative that they were fake bombs sent by Dems to help their election. That con theory is now busted but you can’t let go. You’ve done your best to dodge and weave and spin this into an argument of semantics but it’s obvious what you’re doing. Just give it up and admit you and the other trump puppets got this one wrong.
The never handled the Soros bomb, dumbfuck. How would they know the Soros bomb was real if the bomb squad blew it up? All the other bombs were not capable of exploding. We know that for a fact. The timer had no alarm function. There were no blasting caps to set off the explosive. Whether the perp didn't know how to build a working bomb, or he didn't intend to build a working bomb, remains to be scene. The bottom line is that the bombs didn't work.

The only thing we've been discussing since Faux the moron said it is his claim that the bomb squad proved the bomb was real when they "detonated" it. That claim was utterly fatuous.
Fucking moron, the fine people who work under them, report to them. You really are so fucked in the head, you actually believe the head of the Justice Department AND the head of the FBI would make those claims without knowing what they're talking about.

1233796371590.gif
They know, but the decline to tell the whole truth. No one in the DOJ or the FBI saw the "bomb."

Quoting any of them is a non sequitur. They have no knowledge of anything that the general public doesn't have access to. End of story.
LOLOLOL

Oh? The Directors of the FBI and the Justice Department are withholding the truth?

Then how the fuck do you know what they're withholding??

2s0blvo.jpg

So where are we Republicans?

In spite of days of chanting “Fake Bombs”, the FBI is on TV right now saying the bombs were not hoax devices

After days of following the direction of RW media and chanting that this is a Democratic False Flag operation to influence the election........the culprit is an avid Trump supporter with a van covered in conservative propaganda
Not only that, Trump still brought up Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi the day after they were threatened with bombs to Trump's minions booing and you can hear someone in the background shouting "kill her" and then "kill her too".

These deplorables are just awful.
So now Trump isn't allowed to criticize anyone who received a fake bomb? Really?
Trump is allowed to spew as much hatred as he wants. We're seeing the fruits of his labor now.

It matters to the forum's fucking moron because he tried to position this as though it was nothing but a harmless envelope. He got caught on his bullshit and is now clawing like a little girl trying to evade proving the claims he made which he knows he can't prove.
The envelope obviously had something in it, but it was virtually harmless. You have failed to prove otherwise.

I didn't "try to position" anything, dumbfuck. I simply called you on your claim that the when the bomb squad blew it up, that proved that it wasn't a fake bomb. You're the one who is trying to "position" the use of the word "detonate" as proof that the bomb was a real danger to Soros. It wasn't, and only dumb fucks like you refuse to admit it.

Now you believe repeating the same idiocy over and over means you have won the argument. All you've done is prove that you're incapable of committing logic.
The envelope obviously had something in it, but it was virtually harmless. You have failed to prove otherwise.

LOLOLOL

Poor, deranged, fucking moron. I have proved otherwise. You, citing nothing and no one other than a fucking moron, are now lying through your keyboard. (after lying by claiming you didn't say Democrats were behind this).

Again..., for the cognitive impaired...

We can confirm that 13 IED's were sent to various individuals across the country. Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring and what is known as energetic material, which is essentially potential explosives and material that give off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock, or friction. Though we're still analyzing the devices in our laboratory, these are not hoax devices." ~ Christopher Wray, FBI Director
Only an NPC - non player character believes an internet cite is the only way you can prove something.

You're a fucking moron, Faux. Give up before you humiliate yourself before the entire form.

Whoops! Too late!

Notice that your quote doesn't say that a blasting cap was included in the package. How is a clock and some wires going to set off "pyrotechnic powder" without a blasting cap? I'm not sure that they can do it even with a blasting cap. Also keep in mind that the timer, (not a clock) had no alarm function. Even if there was a blasting cap, the timer couldn't have set it off. In fact, I doubt the battery of the timer would have enough voltage/amperage to set off a blasting cap. An additional battery would have been required.

What you have, then, is some of the elements of a bomb, but not all the required elements. It could never have gone off unless exposed to flame or a strong shock.

Finally, Christopher Wray is an establishment douche. He says what he says purely for public consumption. He doesn't give a damn if what he says is true or not, so long as he can't be held legally liable for it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Too funny. You dismiss all rationale. You dismiss the every news publication from the left, center and right on the matter. You dismiss our law enforcement agencies from the field officers all the way to the top of the Justice Department -- and rely on absolutely nothing but the unhinged rantings of a fucking moron.

1233796371590.gif
I dismiss the opinions of people who have no personal knowledge and especially those who have a political agenda. You quote people who are repeating the same horseshit over and over and over. You imagine that because some fake journalist heard some politician say something, that means it's true. It's sad that civilization has come to that.
"I dismiss the opinions of people who have no personal knowledge..."

LMAO!!

If that were true, you'd be dismissing everything you've said. You don't have an ounce of personal knowledge of any of this.

What do you know? Oh, what you've seen on the Internet or on the news..... but you've dismissed all of that as unreliable. You've literally destroyed every source of your own information just so you can rely solely on a fucking moron with zero personal knowledge.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

In spite of days of chanting “Fake Bombs”, the FBI is on TV right now saying the bombs were not hoax devices

After days of following the direction of RW media and chanting that this is a Democratic False Flag operation to influence the election........the culprit is an avid Trump supporter with a van covered in conservative propaganda
Not only that, Trump still brought up Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi the day after they were threatened with bombs to Trump's minions booing and you can hear someone in the background shouting "kill her" and then "kill her too".

So now Trump isn't allowed to criticize anyone who received a fake bomb? Really?
Trump is allowed to spew as much hatred as he wants. We're seeing the fruits of his labor now.
You mean a bunch of fake bombs that harmed no one? On the other hand, the Dims have assaulted countless Republicans in the last two years - not threatened them, but actually assaulted them. They almost killed one of them.

I didn't "try to position" anything, dumbfuck. I simply called you on your claim that the when the bomb squad blew it up, that proved that it wasn't a fake bomb. You're the one who is trying to "position" the use of the word "detonate" as proof that the bomb was a real danger to Soros. It wasn't, and only dumb fucks like you refuse to admit it.

Now you believe repeating the same idiocy over and over means you have won the argument. All you've done is prove that you're incapable of committing logic.

LOLOLOL

Poor, deranged, fucking moron. I have proved otherwise. You, citing nothing and no one other than a fucking moron, are now lying through your keyboard. (after lying by claiming you didn't say Democrats were behind this).

We can confirm that 13 IED's were sent to various individuals across the country. Each device consisted of roughly six inches of PVC pipe, a small clock, a battery, some wiring and what is known as energetic material, which is essentially potential explosives and material that give off heat and energy through a reaction to heat, shock, or friction. Though we're still analyzing the devices in our laboratory, these are not hoax devices." ~ Christopher Wray, FBI Director
Only an NPC - non player character believes an internet cite is the only way you can prove something.

You're a fucking moron, Faux. Give up before you humiliate yourself before the entire form.

Whoops! Too late!

Notice that your quote doesn't say that a blasting cap was included in the package. How is a clock and some wires going to set off "pyrotechnic powder" without a blasting cap? I'm not sure that they can do it even with a blasting cap. Also keep in mind that the timer, (not a clock) had no alarm function. Even if there was a blasting cap, the timer couldn't have set it off. In fact, I doubt the battery of the timer would have enough voltage/amperage to set off a blasting cap. An additional battery would have been required.

What you have, then, is some of the elements of a bomb, but not all the required elements. It could never have gone off unless exposed to flame or a strong shock.

Finally, Christopher Wray is an establishment douche. He says what he says purely for public consumption. He doesn't give a damn if what he says is true or not, so long as he can't be held legally liable for it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Too funny. You dismiss all rationale. You dismiss the every news publication from the left, center and right on the matter. You dismiss our law enforcement agencies from the field officers all the way to the top of the Justice Department -- and rely on absolutely nothing but the unhinged rantings of a fucking moron.

1233796371590.gif
I dismiss the opinions of people who have no personal knowledge and especially those who have a political agenda. You quote people who are repeating the same horseshit over and over and over. You imagine that because some fake journalist heard some politician say something, that means it's true. It's sad that civilization has come to that.

LMAO!!

If that were true, you'd be dismissing everything you've said. You don't have an ounce of personal knowledge of any of this.

What do you know? Oh, what you've seen on the Internet or on the news..... but you've dismissed all of that as unreliable. You've literally destroyed every source of your own information just so you can rely solely on a fucking moron with zero personal knowledge.
I'm going by what you have posted, moron. So where is the explanation of how the bomb squad set off the bomb without killing themselves? Did they light the fuse with a match? Did they set the timer to zero?

We're all dying to know, shit for brains.

Last edited:
It matters to the forum's fucking moron because he tried to position this as though it was nothing but a harmless envelope. He got caught on his bullshit and is now clawing like a little girl trying to evade proving the claims he made which he knows he can't prove.

LOLOLOL

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
Personal knowledge? If you have inside information on the bombs that probably means you should be charged with something. They have real explosives.

LOLOLOL

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
Personal knowledge? If you have inside information on the bombs that probably means you should be charged with something. They have real explosives.
None of them had the ability to blow up solely using the functionality included in the "device." They were fake bombs. They posed little danger to anyone so long as you didn't expose them to an open flame. I could say the same thing about the gas in my car.

You mean a bunch of fake bombs that harmed no one? On the other hand, the Dims have assaulted countless Republicans in the last two years - not threatened them, but actually assaulted them. They almost killed one of them.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

"You mean a bunch of fake bombs...." ~ a fucking moron

...these are not hoax devices." ~ Christopher Wray, FBI Director

"I dismiss the opinions of people who have no personal knowledge..." ~ a fucking moron

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

ROFL! You think what Wray said means they were working bombs?

Wray is an establishment douchebag. The bottom line is that the "devises" could not explode using solely the contents of the packages they were in. Even Wray has to admit that.

A few observations from a former bomb disposal officer (i.e. Me):

1. Proper pipe bombs don't have wires connected to both ends. That's dumb.

- Tom Sauer -

2. You can find timers / remote control receivers WAY smaller than whatever that white box is. A proper timer would best be stored inside the pipe, making it fully encapsulated. That thing is just silly looking.

- Tom Sauer -

The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

The purported explosive device was similar in construction to those sent Wednesday to former President Barack Obama, former attorney general Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D., Fla.), and Representative Maxine Waters of California. A package containing white powder was delivered later in the day.

The NYPD said the explosive devices were live during a Wednesday afternoon press conference but subsequent reporting suggests they were not functional.

hey will be considered “destructive devices” — the legal term for a bomb — when their author or authors is discovered and charged, but I am skeptical that they would have actually functioned.

The package bombs are heinous and terrifying but not yet terrorism

The devices are typical pipe bombs, but very small ones. They were constructed using 6 inch lengths of 1 inch PVC pipe filled with low explosive powder; at least one reportedly contained glass shrapnel. The battery looks to be too small, and the gauge and length of the wire too large for the device to have exploded. Had one of these devices detonated, it could have caused injury, but it is very unlikely it would have caused death.

The bombs arrived in padded manila envelopes with very little effort to disguise their contents. Unlike most traditional letter or package bombs, they weren’t designed to detonate when the packages were opened. Instead, they were attached to a small digital clock that was presumably intended to function as a timer to detonate them at a particular time and date. We don’t know if it was indeed set, or even properly wired to complete the electrical circuit when the alarm was activated.

The envelope sent to CNN, which caused the company to evacuate Time Warner Center in Manhattan, contained a pipe bomb and a small envelope of as yet unidentified white powder, something often used in hoax letters intended to cause disruption in the years since a 2001 anthrax attack that killed five people. There was also a faux jihadist flag sticker affixed to the outside of the PVC pipe, of a design that is popular among some on the far right. To my eye, these pipe bombs are props intended to provoke panic rather than weapons.

Pipe Bomb And Powder Delivered to CNN Was Inoperative | National Review

Correction 10/26/2018, 3:02 p.m.: A previous version of this article and headline stated that the explosive device delivered to CNN was “harmless.” While the bomb delivered to CNN did not have a trigger mechanism, it was loaded with so-called “energetic material” capable of exploding if exposed to friction or heat, FBI Director Christopher Wray explained during a Friday afternoon press conference.

The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning were inoperative, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

The purported explosive device was similar in construction to those sent Wednesday to former President Barack Obama, former attorney general Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D., Fla.), and Representative Maxine Waters of California. A package containing white powder was delivered later in the day.

The NYPD said the explosive devices were live during a Wednesday afternoon press conference but subsequent reporting suggests they were not functional.

All of the devices carried a parody ISIS flag featuring comedian Larry the Cable Guy’s signature slogan, “git ‘er done,” NBC News reported late Wednesday.

Last edited:

LOLOLOL

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif

LMAO!!

I'm going by what you have posted, moron. So where is the explanation of how the bomb squad set off the bomb without killing themselves? Did they light the fuse with a match? Did they set the timer to zero?

We're all dying to know, shit for brains.
LOL

Whoaaa....

You you don't take the opinions of anyone without personal experience.... So what's your personal knowledge of how the police detonated that particular bomb?? You're claiming they used "other explosives." Were you present personally when they detonated it? If not, you're the first person you should be ignoring since YOU have no personal knowledge.

:dance:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

Wray is an establishment douchebag. The bottom line is that the "devises" could no explode using solely the contents of the packages they were in. Even Wray has to admit that.
Great, then quote him saying the bomb sent to Soros that was detonated could not explode solely on its contents....

Hey Bri, why are you trying so hard to prove that they were fake bombs? Simple question

LOLOLOL

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
None of them had the ability to blow up solely using the functionality included in the "device." They were fake bombs. They posed little danger to anyone so long as you didn't expose them to an open flame. I could say the same thing about the gas in my car.
Wow... after all this and you still are doubling down on your stupidity. Un fucking believable

LOLOLOL

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
what’s your intel based on?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

"I dismiss the opinions of people who have no personal knowledge..." ~ a fucking moron

Wray said the "devices" were not "operative," moron.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

Wray is an establishment douchebag. The bottom line is that the "devises" could no explode using solely the contents of the packages they were in. Even Wray has to admit that.
Great, then quote him saying the bomb sent to Soros that was detonated could not explode solely on its contents....
You quote him saying it could. I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You are.

Whoops! Too late!

icon_rolleyes.gif

1233796371590.gif
Wow... after all this and you still are doubling down on your stupidity. Un fucking believable
That's funny.

Hey Bri, why are you trying so hard to prove that they were fake bombs? Simple question
I simply don't like morons making claims that obviously aren't true, dumbass.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

Wray said the "devices" were not "operative," moron.
Full quote, fucking moron. Not piece mealing selective words.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You crack me up.

You quote him saying it could. I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. You are.
Actually, yes, you are. You're claiming the Soros bomb was blown up with "other explosives."

You've failed miserably to prove that's true.

Even worse for you, you thoroughly destroyed your own position since you have no personal knowledge that the police blew up that bomb with "other explosives" and you yourself said you dismiss any opinion from any without "personal knowledge."

:dance:

Forum List

Back