Design A Tea

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I, of course, am lost in the morning without an enormous mug of coffee on the way to work, like many people. However, once that is gone, I have to switch to tea if I don't want to be twitchy and agitated all day.

This brings us to a great website I found and want to recommend to anyone who drinks tea. DesignATea.com has wonderful prices on loose-leaf teas (although you can order it in tea bags if you insist). You can choose the type of tea - black, green, white, oolong, or rooibos - and then up to two flavor elements - vanilla, rum, spice, pumpkin, etc. - and an herbal/floral element if you want - jasmine, hibiscus, cinnamon, etc.

I feel prompted to recommend this because I order the five-flavor free sample pack, and I'm drinking Vanilla Spice right now, and it's amazing. Strong flavor elements, rich black tea, and no bitterness. Also, the prices are wonderful and the shipping time is very quick and prompt.

If you never thought gourmet, loose-leaf tea made a difference or was important, this will absolutely change your mind. Can't even imagine what the pumpkin spice this October is going to be like. :)

I, of course, am lost in the morning without an enormous mug of coffee on the way to work, like many people. However, once that is gone, I have to switch to tea if I don't want to be twitchy and agitated all day.

This brings us to a great website I found and want to recommend to anyone who drinks tea. DesignATea.com has wonderful prices on loose-leaf teas (although you can order it in tea bags if you insist). You can choose the type of tea - black, green, white, oolong, or rooibos - and then up to two flavor elements - vanilla, rum, spice, pumpkin, etc. - and an herbal/floral element if you want - jasmine, hibiscus, cinnamon, etc.

I feel prompted to recommend this because I order the five-flavor free sample pack, and I'm drinking Vanilla Spice right now, and it's amazing. Strong flavor elements, rich black tea, and no bitterness. Also, the prices are wonderful and the shipping time is very quick and prompt.

If you never thought gourmet, loose-leaf tea made a difference or was important, this will absolutely change your mind. Can't even imagine what the pumpkin spice this October is going to be like. :)
Thanks for this. My daughter and I have been trying different tea blends from various sites and they are always so expensive. I've sent her the link to designarea.com :)

Thanks for this. My daughter and I have been trying different tea blends from various sites and they are always so expensive. I've sent her the link to designarea.com :)

I think 60g of loose-leaf tea for $8.75 is incredibly reasonable. And their site does explain that you get a much better brew from loose-leaf, aside from the fact that you get more for your money ordering that way.

They also have really cute tea infuser balls. I'm absolutely getting one of the kitty ones to take to work.

Forum List

Back