The ‘Agnew Option’ could be a way out for Trump — and America

I haven't made up any conspiracy theories, douchebag. You simply label anything that collides with your morons view of reality as a "conspiracy theory."

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the actual election results rather than your fantastically elaborate conspiracy fantasy.....that predictably, you can't back up.

As would any rational person.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the actual election results rather than your fantastically elaborate conspiracy fantasy.....that predictably, you can't back up.

As would any rational person.
What fantastically elaborate conspiracy fantasy? I haven't stated any theories about how the swindle was implemented

Trump isn't going to accept the 'Agnew' solution. Making all of this moot.

We have two options: hold Trump to the law. Or hold him above it.
It sure is hilarious watching you numskulls behave as if Trump was actually charged with a crime,

Just as I said: you can't list any injuries.
Over 140 officers were injured on Jan.6 but I'm not going to waste my time in listing all their injuries just to satisy your stupid ass.

You won't admit to anything that reflects badly on your orange god so fuck off.

Agnew option? I don't think so. That fucker got cops beat to within an inch of their life on Jan 6, not to mention his heist of top secret docs.

What Agnew did is a far cry of Trump's criminal activity. On is a crook the other one a dictator wannabe.
Make no mistake, Agnew was a crook. He was taking envelopes stuffed with cash on the White House

Over 140 officers were injured on Jan.6 but I'm not going to waste my time in listing all their injuries just to satisy your stupid ass.

You won't admit to anything that reflects badly on your orange god so fuck off.
You aren't going to list them because scraped knees and sprinkled ankles don't impress people much..

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

And Trump has never ever done anything wrong.

I'm sure the MAGA faithful believe that.

And enough of them will believe Trump when he insists that the GOP primary is 'corrupt', 'fraudulent', and 'stolen', to tank any candidate the GOP puts up in 2024.

Its either Trump, or Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

You aren't going to list them because scraped knees and sprinkled ankles don't impress people much..

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?
You have fun trying to plant your face in Trump's ass thru his orange jumpsuit, dummy.

Deal. Say, the beginning of Q3? If Trump is charged with any crime commited before today by July 1st, I win. If he isn't, you win.

I can't rightly hold our bet to whatever crazy shit Trump does in the coming months. This will strictly be backward from today.

Does that seem reasonable?

Seymour Flops Just a head's up on the bet.

You want to assassinate the President ?

Color me shocked
Assassination is legitimate.

Forum List

Back