DeSantis wokeness costing Florida

DeSantis, bringing America back to what it should be.
Cunningham_family_Happy_Days_1974.JPG

Don't know if its true or not but I heard on TikTok the other day that the parent company of Bud Light was a widely held stock in the Florida State Employee's retirement system. As you may recall, Bud Light was attacked by Insantis and due to that, in part, the stock price of the parent company dropped. Thusly the holdings of the retirement system now have a lesser evaluation. Sounds about white to me.

The fifties, when America was a much better place.
It really wasn't that good for a lot of people. Especially if you were a woman or a minority.
The decade gets a lot of nostalgia because of the media and Hollywood play up of the time.

Don't know if its true or not but I heard on TikTok the other day that the parent company of Bud Light was a widely held stock in the Florida State Employee's retirement system. As you may recall, Bud Light was attacked by Insantis and due to that, in part, the stock price of the parent company dropped. Thusly the holdings of the retirement system now have a lesser evaluation. Sounds about white to me.
It is.

DeSantis is just the kind of rightwing idiot to do that, too.

Good news! Florida should suffer because of their governor's bigotry. And, if he thinks his prejudices will help him get elected, he has another think coming. The President has to be President of all the people, not just evangelical anti-abortion whites.
Americans are voting with their feet. Florida has massive net gains in new residents while New York and California are losing hundreds of thousands.

That’s because no one wants to live in Minneapolis…..

Not anymore. Or San Fran, or Oakland, or berzerkely. Leftists manage to fuck up the nicest places every single time.

I just did a little shop in a MPLS 'burb....There's no fucking way the inflation rate is below 5%.

Wouldn't dare live today in the near-downtown neighborhood that I did in the '80s.

Once again, the shitlibs are lying out their asses.

Gasoline prices are high enough up here in Incline that the people who actually work here, can't afford it. They have to drive to Carson City, about a 30 minute drive with no traffic, to get their cheaper gas.

Forum List

Back