DeSantis will NOT bend the knee to Trump: Florida Gov. says backing ex-president for 2024 now 'is too much' after trump calls him "Dull DeSantis"

Should be interesting. Unless something changes pretty soon, Trump can be counted to unload on DeSantis with his standard silly eight-year-old-bully-in-the-schoolyard attacks, so we'll see how DeSantis responds.

DeSantis has already staked out a position to the right of Trump on vaccines, and his temperament isn't nearly as, uh, insane. So maybe he's banking on Trump being damaged legal goods by the time 2024 rolls around.
trump is pretty much deranged right now. The repub party can either cut ties with the Liar in Chief or lose again.

trump is endorcing nut case candidates to Congress and the repub party is scared to death he will make them lose in 2022 like he made them lose two Senate seats in Georgia.

trump is pretty much deranged right now. The repub party can either cut ties with the Liar in Chief or lose again.

trump is endorcing nut case candidates to Congress and the repub party is scared to death he will make them lose in 2022 like he made them lose two Senate seats in Georgia.
Well, I'm not sure. The GOP voters are going to turn out whether Trump is fully relevant or not. These people are trying to "save" America from the "commies" and "evil". They're engaged at 110%. They'd crawl over broken glass to get to a voting booth.

Are Democrat voters the same?

Well, I'm not sure. The GOP voters are going to turn out whether Trump is fully relevant or not. These people are trying to "save" America from the "commies" and "evil". They're engaged at 110%. They'd crawl over broken glass to get to a voting booth.

Are Democrat voters the same?
Hard to say. The hatred for trump moved a record number of Dems to the polls in 2020. Not sure if that would happen in 2022 or 2024 with no trump. But our democracy depends on it.

DeSantis will NOT bend the knee to Trump: Florida Gov. says backing ex-president for 2024 now 'is too much' after trump calls him "Dull DeSantis"​

Good, I hope DeSantis has the Florida state troopers arrest Trump and then in retailiation an insane Trumper goes and shoots-up DeSantis. Let them eat eachother.

Hope the GOP falls completely because of Trumpism.

P
  • Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Will trump let Dull DeSantis run in 2024?
Probably not, is my guess.

The voters will have to select DeSantis, if that's what they want.

• Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is refusing to bend a knee to Donald Trump and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask'
  • The governor, a once-loyal member of trump's court, has criticized Trump to his inner circle as the ex-president continued to take aim at him
  • Trump is said to have been trashing DeSantis in private, calling the Florida governor an ingrate with a 'dull personality'
  • DeSantis reportedly blasted back at Trump's criticisms, accusing him of being 'uncharacteristically out of step with the hard-line elements of his party's base'
  • He also said his biggest regret in office is not having 'been much louder' in speaking out against Trump's coronavirus pandemic response
  • The two are among the most popular Republican figures in the country as Trump and potentially DeSantis eye a presidential run in 2024
  • Conservatives also say the pair are 'the two most important leaders in the Republican Party'

Hmmm. Desantis may be smarter than I thought.

im starting to doubt that Trump will run in 2024 .... because of possible age reasons and why would he want to go through the attacks not only on himself but family and friends from the left and msm and social media again !
Tucker Carlson just threw Trump and the Republicans under the bus.

What Americans need:

1. For Trump to run again and not let the Democrat filth steal the election this time.

2. For DeSantis to be Governor of Florida for another term.

3. For Potatohead and his Democrat minions of destruction to go fuck themselves.

Sorry bout that,

1. They two will be in office of the President Trump will be the President again, and Desantis the VP.
2. That's the *Golden Ticket* there folks.
3. Lets see how much *Sniffy Joe* can destroy in three years or so.
4. May not be a country left.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

DeSantisSign1.jpg

Trump will have no say on it. The gop have dumped Trump. Its you guys who are sticking to trump like shit to a blanket.

It shows de santis is not the fool you all thought.

Spoiler alert:

DeSantis will get on his knees and fellate Trump publicly and repeatedly, if Trump wins the 2024 GOP nomination.
No. You misread deSantis.

That would have been true of any of the other 16 Republicans that Trump beat last time, by calling them names, but it's not true of deSantis.

You'll see, Gov DeSantis is no slouch. He's an actual real conservative, as distinct from those other 16 people (Jeb and etc). And he's politically very savvy, and he's not afraid of exercising power.

He's probably the one person in the Republican field that could force Trump to actually listen to him. Mr Trump is STILL not a politician, in fact I think he has a disdain for the diplomacy.

I personally think Mr Trump is a liability. Any ticket with him on it is going to get hammered so hard it'll be very difficult to counter the "anyone but Trump" sentiment.

What I personally think is, Trump should sit down with DeSantis and cut a deal. He should let DeSantis become president, and instead he should run in an easy conservative district and have the Republicans elect him Speaker of the House.

Now THAT I would like to see!

Talk about Democrat heads exploding... :p

im starting to doubt that Trump will run in 2024 .... because of possible age reasons and why would he want to go through the attacks not only on himself but family and friends from the left and msm and social media again !
I think Trump would love to bash the media once more, and this time with the gloves off!

No. You misread deSantis.

That would have been true of any of the other 16 Republicans that Trump beat last time, by calling them names, but it's not true of deSantis.

You'll see, Gov DeSantis is no slouch. He's an actual real conservative, as distinct from those other 16 people (Jeb and etc). And he's politically very savvy, and he's not afraid of exercising power.

He's probably the one person in the Republican field that could force Trump to actually listen to him. Mr Trump is STILL not a politician, in fact I think he has a disdain for the diplomacy.

I personally think Mr Trump is a liability. Any ticket with him on it is going to get hammered so hard it'll be very difficult to counter the "anyone but Trump" sentiment.

What I personally think is, Trump should sit down with DeSantis and cut a deal. He should let DeSantis become president, and instead he should run in an easy conservative district and have the Republicans elect him Speaker of the House.

Now THAT I would like to see!

Talk about Democrat heads exploding... :p
Nah, you are in LA la land

DeSantis will bend the knee and go for the VP slot, after Trmp mops the floor with him.

He will grab his ankles for the orange pile of shit, just like Mikey did.

Forum List

Back