DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

Gun laws that are, or aren't protected by the Second Amendment?

I think your argument is more like apples and oranges
I live in a gun sanctuary county in Florida. The locals may not be much help to the Feds if it comes to gun confiscation.

1659649727001.jpeg

I live in a gun sanctuary county in Florida. The locals may not be much help to the Feds if it comes to gun confiscation.

View attachment 678052
I live in Idaho where C&C is legal, they love their guns up here.

They voted to elect this guy. I don’t believe they ever voted to allow the Governor to fire anyone he wanted to

Florida Constitution, art. IV, sec. 7:

(a) By executive order stating the grounds …, the governor may suspend from office any state officer not subject to impeachment, … or any county officer, for malfeasance, misfeasance, neglect of duty, drunkenness, incompetence, permanent inability to perform official duties, or commission of a felony, and may fill the office by appointment for the period of suspension. The suspended officer may at any time before removal be reinstated by the governor.

We have a decade of sheriffs refusing to do so and never heard anyone on the right do anything but applaud them let alone support their removal by a central authority.
the Consitition of FL allows the Gov to do it

Not sure of the sheriffs you are referring to or if their states allow a Gov to do that

leftists never had the balls to stand up and make them enforce the law as DeSantis did here, and you want to blame conservatives / DeSantis.

Stop your whining and grow a pair

The prosecutor already has. In case you missed it, he has already moved in, is ignoring DeSantis, and is getting ready to prosecute a murder case.

So whats your next move Cletis.

The prosecutor already has. In case you missed it, he has already moved in, is ignoring DeSantis, and is getting ready to prosecute a murder case.

So whats your next move Cletis.
Hard to prosecute a case when you have no job, snowflake. He can move in if he wants ... until he is tossed out.

You still think an attorney is bigger / more powerful than the law, legislators, the governor, Florida...'cletis'?

laughing hilariously.jpg

Yes.
What do you think I mean by "take away?"
Don't care. Just can't wait to see you cry foul in December as libs start getting kicked to the curb.

You said it's how it should be done. Just remember that.

What DeSantis is proposing is fascism. The Republican Party is promoting overturning election results they don't like, and stripping Democratic voters of their right to vote. That's the very definition of fascism.
Wrong as usual. Warren refused to do his job. Thus earning a “vacation”.

They voted to elect this guy. I don’t believe they ever voted to allow the Governor to fire anyone he wanted to
The Constitution of Fl gives the Gov the authority to suspend him

Ain’t that fucked up
not really. the gov is the head of the executive branch and elected by the people to enforce the laws of the state. If one is the state attorneys who’s suppose to held him enforce laws is not, they should be canned

It’s not complicated. A governor taking it upon himself to remove an official elected by the people of his county is authoritarian.
You forget that the people also elected DeSantis, and he's doing precisely what they elected him for. He's well within his power under the state constitution to do what he's doing.

Same applies to the legislature.

Are you going to call that authoritarian too? Your naivete is breathtaking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back