DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

To an extent yes.

What if Alabama, South Carolina or some other southern state reestablished slavery? Would sheriffs enforce that law?
If sheriffs can determine constitutionality of laws, why can’t county prosecutors?

You’re trying to have it both ways.

DeSantis announces he is dismissing Hillsborough Co. State Attorney Andrew Warren immediately because he refuses to prosecute certain crimes, including late-term abortions and sex change operations on minors. https://t.co/UMfV5op2AB

Conservative Review (@CR) August 4, 2022

The voters of the state of Florida, dumbass!

My God, do you have a keeper? Someone that stupid should not be allowed access to other humans for fear he will hurt himself or them!
They voted to elect this guy. I don’t believe they ever voted to allow the Governor to fire anyone he wanted to

I needed a good belly laugh. You liberals make so much to-do about constitutionality until there's something in a constitution you don't like.

Please spare me your pontificating.
Do you think a constitution cannot itself be authoritarian?

You don’t know the meaning of the word.

Although I am interested in hearing the section of the constitution that is relevant here.

Wow. Didn’t know you were a homophobe as well as an asshole

So only gays are bothered by penis breath? I'm not following, but then you obviously didn't either. Wouldn't gays be the most likely to approve of penis breath?

Leftists = idiots

they should. yes.
We have a decade of sheriffs refusing to do so and never heard anyone on the right do anything but applaud them let alone support their removal by a central authority.

We have a decade of sheriffs refusing to do so and never heard anyone on the right do anything but applaud them let alone support their removal by a central authority.
So leftists never had the balls to stand up and make them enforce the law as DeSantis did here, and you want to blame conservatives / DeSantis.

Stop your whining and grow a pair

Last edited:
So leftists never had the balls to stand up and make them enforce the law as DeSantis did here, and you want to blame conservatives / DeSantis.

Stop your whining and grow a pair

We are suffering under the same sort of DAs in NYC now.....with a Democrat Governor who won't do what DeSantis did.

Forum List

Back