DeSantis says Parkland shooter should have gotten the death penalty

If a premeditated murdering of 17 children does not warrant the death penalty….nothing does.

His ass had better get Clintoned in prison.

More bullshit lies. I’ve repeatedly stated the Baltic States have extreme racism.

And list for us all the Euro nations that allow an abortion after 15 weeks without going thru special approval.

I've never read anything you've ever posted about the Baltic States. I'm shocked you even know they exist. But then they're not First World Countries either. Their former Soviet Union states, none of whom as first world nations.

Why don't you create your own damn list since you're the one making the claim. I posted all the links I'm providing here.

These are kinds of bulllshit lies Republicans tell. We don't have school prayers in the rest of the free world either, but ONLY the USA has school shootings.
Funny you can’t name a mass school shooting before Leftards too God and guns out of schools.

Funny how my dad used to take his rifle to school all of the time to go rabbit hunting afterwards and nobody raised an eyebrow.

If a premeditated murdering of 17 children does not warrant the death penalty….nothing does.

His ass had better get Clintoned in prison.

I would have agreed with your post if you hadn't included that bullshit about the Clintons in there. Why can't you people post without lying about a Democrat. Is this a requirement for all idiot posts - "Must defame and slander a Democrat"???

Are you that stupid?????

I've never read anything you've ever posted about the Baltic States. I'm shocked you even know they exist. But then they're not First World Countries either. Their former Soviet Union states, none of whom as first world nations.

Why don't you create your own damn list since you're the one making the claim. I posted all the links I'm providing here.
Sweden, Denmark, Norway are not 1st world nations???
Who said Leftards live in a bubble world?

But if he’s executed, then his punishment is over.

Let him rot in jail the rest of his days to give him plenty of time to regret what he did.

Funny you can’t name a mass school shooting before Leftards too God and guns out of schools.

Funny how my dad used to take his rifle to school all of the time to go rabbit hunting afterwards and nobody raised an eyebrow.

Non-sequiters are easily dismissed. Especially one with absolutely no validity. Why are no other countries in the world experiencing school shootings when we don't have school prayers either??? We also don't sell guns to teenagers but you seen no connection between these two things at all. This is why we consider you to be gullible and stupid.

However, crime rates dropped substantially 20 years after Roe v. Wade, and studies have concluded that this was as a result of a reduction of children being born into poverty. Crimes rates continued to fall thereafter. All you right wingers conveniently ignore such studies, all while screaming about the "innocent babies".

Non-sequiters are easily dismissed. Especially one with absolutely no validity. Why are no other countries in the world experiencing school shootings when we don't have school prayers either??? We also don't sell guns to teenagers but you seen no connection between these two things at all. This is why we consider you to be gullible and stupid.

However, crime rates dropped substantially 20 years after Roe v. Wade, and studies have concluded that this was as a result of a reduction of children being born into poverty. Crimes rates continued to fall thereafter. All you right wingers conveniently ignore such studies, all while screaming about the "innocent babies".

1998 study in gun control Sweden:

“During the past few decades, violent mass shooting in Sweden has increased rapidly. In the 36 years between 1960 and 1995, fourteen such occasions were recorded.”

Recently:
“In the first three months of this year, Swedish police statistics have recorded over three times as many fatal shootings as the same period in 2021 and the most shootings within the period in the last five years.”
Gun control Norway had 77 people murdered in one shooting.

Forum List

Back