DeSantis says Parkland shooter should have gotten the death penalty

No one "enjoys" the death penalty.

But there are plenty of nations outside America, China and the Muslim World that have this most appropriate penalty.

India, Japan, Korea, Russia as well as most of Africa have the death penalty as well.

Russia and S Korea have not used the death penalty in 25 years
Japan rarely uses it

It the U.S., most states either have abandoned it or rarely use it. Only Republican led states insist on it

Who here agrees?

Here is what one of the fathers of one of the victims said after the gunman shot dead 17 kids in school

"I'm disgusted with our legal system. I'm disgusted with those jurors," said Dr. Ilan Alhadeff, whose daughter Alyssa was one of the murder victims. "What do we have the death penalty for?"

I hear that it is even cheaper to house such criminals for life than it is to put them through the process of killing them if they do agree to the death penalty.

And even though the legal system says the shooter will never get out, in the back of your mind you just know their is a Fetterman like democrat just waiting to reverse that decision and let them out.
Anti death penalty folks are celebrating he gets 3 square meals a day and some Democrat Governor will pardon him in the next 20 years.

Russia and S Korea have not used the death penalty in 25 years
Japan rarely uses it

It the U.S., most states either have abandoned it or rarely use it. Only Republican led states insist on it
A. You can’t compare cultures 1:1.
B. If one murder is prevented because they know they’ll likely be executed, it was worth saving that innocent American life.

Anti death penalty folks are celebrating he gets 3 square meals a day and some Democrat Governor will pardon him in the next 20 years.
DeSantis is doing all he can to ensure that he next sick SOB who wants to massacre school children will have free access to the weapons of his choice

Who here agrees?

Here is what one of the fathers of one of the victims said after the gunman shot dead 17 kids in school

"I'm disgusted with our legal system. I'm disgusted with those jurors," said Dr. Ilan Alhadeff, whose daughter Alyssa was one of the murder victims. "What do we have the death penalty for?"

I hear that it is even cheaper to house such criminals for life than it is to put them through the process of killing them if they do agree to the death penalty.

And even though the legal system says the shooter will never get out, in the back of your mind you just know their is a Fetterman like democrat just waiting to reverse that decision and let them out.

I am opposed to the death penalty, but if the law is on the books, this is definitely a case where it should be applied, if for no other reason that the total lack of remorse shown by the shooter.

THIS is the ultimate expression of "white privilege". He the shooter had been black, he'd already be dead.

B. If one murder is prevented because they know they’ll likely be executed, it was worth saving that innocent American life.
States with the death penalty still have some of the highest murder rates

A. Really???? So this notion that other first world countries aren't like the USA because they don't have large non-white populations is bullshit????

B. Executing killers isn't about "preventing one murder" because if that's what it was about, you'd have banned/restricted hand guns years ago. AR style weapons would be permanently banned because of the damage they do. And abortion would be fully legal everywhere.

A. Really???? So this notion that other first world countries aren't like the USA because they don't have large non-white populations is bullshit????

B. Executing killers isn't about "preventing one murder" because if that's what it was about, you'd have banned/restricted hand guns years ago. AR style weapons would be permanently banned because of the damage they do. And abortion would be fully legal everywhere.
Hilarious! There’s no cultural differences around the world!
Who said you Leftards live in a bubble world?

And take up your abortion whining with Europeans, their abortion laws are stricter than the USA.

And I've yet to hear of a killer who murdered 30 people with his bare bands.
I’ve yet to hear of a mass shooter before Leftards took God and guns out of our schools.
1666016101519.jpeg

1666016157508.jpeg

Hilarious! There’s no cultural differences around the world!
Who said you Leftards live in a bubble world?

And take up your abortion whining with Europeans, their abortion laws are stricter than the USA.

I never said there are no cultural differences in the world, and you said you can't compare cultures, yet you do it all the time. "Norway doesn't have a race problem like the USA". You say the same thing about Canada too, even though 20% of our population is non-white.

European laws are NOT strictly than American laws, but you consistently lie about them to try to justify your extreme anti-woman hate laws.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I never said there are no cultural differences in the world, and you said you can't compare cultures, yet you do it all the time. "Norway doesn't have a race problem like the USA". You say the same thing about Canada too, even though 20% of our population is non-white.

European laws are NOT strictly than American laws, but you consistently lie about them to try to justify your extreme anti-woman hate laws.

More bullshit lies. I’ve repeatedly stated the Baltic States have extreme racism.

And list for us all the Euro nations that allow an abortion after 24 weeks without going thru special approval.

I am opposed to the death penalty, but if the law is on the books, this is definitely a case where it should be applied, if for no other reason that the total lack of remorse shown by the shooter.

THIS is the ultimate expression of "white privilege". He the shooter had been black, he'd already be dead.
Well those who sit on juries must say if they are opposed to the death penalty, and if they are opposed to it, they can't be a juror because they need to abide by the laws

So essentially they got jurors on the jury who feel like you do about the death penalty, but just lied about it.

But that is how democrats roll, they just ignore laws because they are the law and on one ever holds them accoutable.

Your link:
“Some European countries’ laws
set the time limit for abortion on request or broad social grounds between 18-24 weeks of pregnancy, whereas many set the limit around the first trimester of pregnancy.”

Forum List

Back