DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders

Flaming ass pussy ^ says what? :dunno:
You are very forgetful and foolish. A lot of people on here are onto you. Maybe you should come Back again. Who knows maybe the third time will be a charm for you, I have lots of reservations about that prospect however since you seem incapable of learning from your mistakes.

You are very forgetful and foolish. A lot of people on here are onto you. Maybe you should come Back again. Who knows maybe the third time will be a charm for you, I have lots of reservations about that prospect however since you seem incapable of learning from your mistakes.
Zzz. You’re a crashing bore and you can’t even keep count.

You’re way off topic, as usual, too.

I acknowledge your latest fail and laugh at you with all appropriate derision.

:rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Now, back to DeSantis. Pardoning most of the folks who trespassed inside the Capitol building on 1/6 is actually quite a meritorious idea.

But,you remain incapable of recognizing why that’s true.

DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders​

Looks like DeSantis wants to also be a traitor to this country and must be rejected like we're going to reject Donald Trump!

Good.

I will note the liberals here seem petrified of DeSantis, as they should be. He could wipe the floor with your demented (literally) candidate.

I would pardon many of them. Federal charges for trespassing? Give me a break. Those charges are political only.
They proved beyond any doubt that hidden among all of those trump loving fools the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers had an organized plan of assault. Remember the day before trump's buddy, which he had released from prison had a meeting with the leaders of those two groups on the Capitol grounds. Probably to discuss strategy. Most important of which was to disguise it as something less formidable than it actually was. Protesters don't go to events military gear, handcuffs for taking prisoners, etc. and if the Capitol Police had responded with deadly force, those weapons stashed away would have come into play. And trump would still be calling them heroes, because they fought for him and not our country.

They proved beyond any doubt that hidden among all of those trump loving fools the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers had an organized plan of assault. Remember the day before trump's buddy, which he had released from prison had a meeting with the leaders of those two groups on the Capitol grounds. Probably to discuss strategy. Most important of which was to disguise it as something less formidable than it actually was. Protesters don't go to events military gear, handcuffs for taking prisoners, etc. and if the Capitol Police had responded with deadly force, those weapons stashed away would have come into play. And trump would still be calling them heroes, because they fought for him and not our country.
I wasnt referring to them. I was referring to the people with trespassing charges. People have broken into restricted areas at the Capitol many of times. how many of them get charged? It was a political hack job, for the most part.

I wasnt referring to them. I was referring to the people with trespassing charges. People have broken into restricted areas at the Capitol many of times. how many of them get charged? It was a political hack job, for the most part.
I don't believe any of those people got prison sentences unless they desecrated and / or destroyed property.

I would still pardon them. That being on their record is enough for me.
Half of the people who stormed the Capitol were not prosecuted at all. And misdemeanors are no big deal. They deserve at least that for being so foolish.

Forum List

Back