DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders

Not sure. Amnesty laws don't apply to BLM so not sure how catch and release is relevant.

Do you have any numbers?
It was a play on words. I was referring to ROR and cashless Bail. I bet none of those rotten bastards were held in solitary for months at a time before trial. As were Regular Americans in that Jan 6 disruption.

It was a play on words. I was referring to ROR and cashless Bail. I bet none of those rotten bastards were held in solitary for months at a time before trial. As were Regular Americans in that Jan 6 disruption.
But if they were bailed in accordance with the law; who cares?

Any bail laws in DC are their for arrested Jan 6 rioters. I hope they take advantage of them.

What's the problem again?

DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders​

Looks like DeSantis wants to also be a traitor to this country and must be rejected like we're going to reject Donald Trump!
It's been proven beyond all doubt there was an organized plan involving the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys against our country. I hope they all rot in jail. They all should have been shot and hung.

DeSantis says, if elected president, he'd consider pardons for Jan. 6 offenders​

Looks like DeSantis wants to also be a traitor to this country and must be rejected like we're going to reject Donald Trump!
Good and send you to prison

Doesn’t “look” like that at all, you dumbass.

Instead, it appears that DeSantis recognizes the shit for what it was. A portion of a group of protestors who committed some crimes — but no insurrection or anything akin to it.

Some of the punishments are bizarrely Draconian. It would be nice for a President to correct that to some extent.

Instead, it appears that DeSantis recognizes the shit for what it was. A portion of a group of protestors who committed some crimes — but no insurrection or anything akin to it.

Some of the punishments are bizarrely Draconian. It would be nice for a President to correct that to some extent.
In the past they executed traitors. I'd say they all got off too easy.

Oh nozies. Stain has registered disagreement.

The horror!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::rofl:

You’re still just a twat. You can’t even define “traitor.”

Just fuck off, kid.
Putting one's self above the well-being of the nation, would be the simplest definition you might be able to comprehend.

Forum List

Back