DeSantis nails the immigration issue.

Again, no books were banned. They only "restricted" them from public schools.

As far as "don't say gay," (Retarded) it's actually Florida Parental Rights in Education Act." Say gay all you want. You just can't teach K thru 3rd graders about sex and retarded gender BS. This was per parents request.
Those weirdo parents could homeschool their weirdo kids and make them even weirder, if they so chose to. But the majority of parents didn't want that crap being taught to their kids.
Restricted = Banned..
Don't teach Gay = Don't say Gay.

LIAR.

Restricted = Banned..
Don't teach Gay = Don't say Gay.

LIAR.

Lie.

Again, no books were banned. They only "restricted" them from public schools.

As far as "don't say gay," (Retarded) it's actually Florida Parental Rights in Education Act." Say gay all you want. You just can't teach K thru 3rd graders about sex and retarded gender BS. This was per parents request.
Those weirdo parents could homeschool their weirdo kids and make them even weirder, if they so chose to. But the majority of parents didn't want that crap being taught to their kids.

Lie.

Again, no books were banned. They only "restricted" MEANING BANNED them from public schools.

As far as "don't say gay," (Retarded) it's actually Florida Parental Rights in Education Act." Say gay all you want. You just can't teach K thru 3rd graders about sex and retarded gender BS. = DONT SAY GAY This was per parents request.
LIAR

This is why DeSantis is a better candidate...

He's the only one who actually fought against the last few years of economic and political tyranny.

Roy and Massie are not RINO's. They're not establishment. And they damn sure wouldn't support a RINO or an establishment candidate.

You haven't proved anything. You just keep repeating leftwing weirdo talking points.
Can a 3rd grade teacher talk about the Male parents of one of the students?
Explain it?
No?
DON'T SAY GAY

Have books on the topic been removed from libraries?
BOOK BAN

You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Can a 3rd grade teacher talk about the Male parents of one of the students?

To who?
Explain it?
No?
DON'T SAY GAY

Don't say how to have anal sex or how to masturbate in front of 3rd grade kids.

This is easy stuff. I'm not sure why you're not catching on. Unless you're some sort of pedophile yourself.
Have books on the topic been removed from libraries?

Removed, yes

Banned? No. Those books are still available for the general public, outside of public schools.

Your definition of "banned" is retarded.
You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

I can do both. But in this instance, I'm simply not lying to anyone.

Banned? No. Those books are still available for the general public, outside of public schools.

Your definition of "banned" is retarded.

I can do both. But in this instance, I'm simply not lying to anyone.
Not allowed in the School Library, by LAW.
BANNED.

1704674120193.png

Get a dictionary and then
Go be ignorant elsewhere.

How tyrannical of DeSantis to lower taxes and eliminate some taxes.
So, that IS all teabaggers care about.........taxes?

Taxes are way down on the list of Floridian's worries.

Soaring home insurance rates are squeezing homeowners​

1704786053822.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/10/26 › florida-homeowners...

Oct 26, 2023 — Many Floridians have seen insurance premiums go up by more than 40% this year. And despite efforts by lawmakers to stabilize the market, costs ...

Florida car insurance rates double the national average in ...​

1704786082275.png
Pensacola News Journal
https://www.pnj.com › story › money › 2023/08/17

Aug 17, 2023 — The site, which compares car and home insurance prices, ranked Florida No. 4 on a list of states with the most expensive insurance rates, ...

Florida now has the highest inflation rate in the US. Here's ...​

1704786147790.png
NBC 6 South Florida
https://www.nbcmiami.com › news › local › florida-n...

Jul 12, 2023 — The national average inflation rate was 4%, but in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach metro area, inflation rates reached 9%, according ...

High inflation in Tampa thwarts national trends​

1704786190331.png
WUSF
https://www.wusf.org › 2023-11-22 › high-inflation-t...

Nov 22, 2023 — The 12-month inflation rate in the Tampa metro area is more than double the national rate, according to Consumer Price Index data.

Forum List

Back