DeSantis nails the immigration issue.

Given the choice, between the orange retard and DUHSanitis, I would take the orange retard.
My beagle is smarter than both put together.
But at least Trump isn't a candyass like DUHSantis.

Trump acts like a cowardly 12yr old bully, on a 7 year losing streak.

That's appealing to you?

First of all a town hall is supposed to be voters asking questions of the candidates - not some liberal bitch from CNN driving the conversation

2nd, DeSantis hit her questions out of the ball park

and libs are wise to fear the gov of Florida in 2024 if they succeed in torpedoing Trump

I just found the full town hall. And there were questions from the audience.

A TV townhall, where the network is sponsoring it, they'll conduct it the way they want to. I still haven't seen the entire TH. So there may be some audience questions.
Thats not a townhall

What CNN produced was a hostile interview with a few non journalists thrown in for appearances

Thats not a townhall

What CNN produced was a hostile interview with a few non journalists thrown in for appearances

ATTACK THE MESSENGER !!!!!!! LMAO...

It was a CNN sponsored event. They paid for it. They can run it the way they want.

Do you have anything relevant to cry about?

Trump acts like a cowardly 12yr old bully, on a 7 year losing streak.

That's appealing to you?
NO.
Stipulation: "given the choice" between DUHSantis and Trump.
If my beagle was involved in the choices, my beagle get my vote.
She does whine, but not nearly as much as these two.

DeSantis does not take the illegals out of Florida because both the tourism and ag industry rely on them and he would get crucified if he did

Republicans Urge Immigrants to Stay in Florida, Fearing ...​

1704534323842.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › U.S. Politics

Jun 5, 2023 — Florida's new anti-immigration bill, SB 1718, has raised alarm of a potentially massive labor shortage in the state.

Florida GOP reps beg migrants to stay as DeSantis books ...​

1704534361878.png
Orlando Sentinel
https://www.orlandosentinel.com › 2023/06/07 › desa...

Jun 7, 2023 — Ron DeSantis spent more Florida tax dollars flying migrants out of Texas, Republican lawmakers back home were begging migrant workers to stay in ...

Being a hate filled tiny minded ape like poop eater doesn't make one a "conservative"
But you're 90% there.

Vetoing omnibus bills does make one a conservative. Trump vetoed only one spending bill in his entire term.
Also, not assaulting our 2A. <<<Trump did that.
Forced landlords to go without rent payments for a year. <<< Trump did that.
Tried to give blacks reparations to the tune of $500 Billion (with a B). His Platinum Plan. <<<Trump did that.
Spending $8 trillion in just 4years. Trump did that.
Increasing the debt ceiling twice and suspending it for 2 years. <<<Trump did that.

Does that sound "conservative" to you? Because Trump did those things. I, and other actual conservatives, including DeSantis, opposed those things.
Do you? If not, then you're a RINO, just like Trump.

Vetoing omnibus bills does make one a conservative. Trump vetoed only one spending bill in his entire term.
Tried to give blacks reparations to the tune of $500 Billion (with a B). His Platinum Plan. <<<Trump did that.
Increasing the debt ceiling twice and suspending it for 2 years. <<<Trump did that.

Does that sound "conservative" to you? Because Trump did those things. I, and other actual conservatives, including DeSantis, opposed those things.
Do you? If no

Do you? If not, then you're a RINO, just like Trump.
Rhonda is no Conservative.
A panderer, yes. He's the guy you see outside strip clubs luring people in.
A liar, yes.
Dumb as a sack of rocks, yes.

But "Conservative?" No, this former DEMOCRAT is no Conservative. He's just Trump singing a different tune.

Rhonda is no Conservative.
A panderer, yes. He's the guy you see outside strip clubs luring people in.
A liar, yes.
Dumb as a sack of rocks, yes.

But "Conservative?" No, this former DEMOCRAT is no Conservative. He's just Trump singing a different tune.

Trump is not only a former democrat. He's still one. (according to his actual record).

DeSantis ran budget surplus's in FL. That's what conservatives do.

Trump is not only a former democrat. He's still one. (according to his actual record).

DeSantis ran budget surplus's in FL. That's what conservatives do.
Conservatives keep government out of people's lives.

Check Disney, book bans, Don't say Gay, et al.

Rhonda is no conservative.

However, given his wardrobe choices and hatred of LGBTQ+ people, his sexuality is definitely in question.

Conservatives keep government out of people's lives.

Check Disney, book bans, Don't say Gay, et al.

Rhonda is no conservative.

However, given his wardrobe choices and hatred of LGBTQ+ people, his sexuality is definitely in question.

DeSantis didn't ban any books.

He did take on Disney, and won. Because Disney was taking on the FL government.

It's not "don't say gay." It's "don't let tranny weirdos near our children in school."

DeSantis didn't ban any books.

He did take on Disney, and won. Because Disney was taking on the FL government.

It's not "don't say gay." It's "don't let tranny weirdos near our children in school."
Liar.

A "conservative" decided top destroy a private business.

You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Liar.

A "conservative" decided top destroy a private business.

You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.

Again, no books were banned. They only "restricted" them from public schools.

As far as "don't say gay," (Retarded) it's actually Florida Parental Rights in Education Act." Say gay all you want. You just can't teach K thru 3rd graders about sex and retarded gender BS. This was per parents request.
Those weirdo parents could homeschool their weirdo kids and make them even weirder, if they so chose to. But the majority of parents didn't want that crap being taught to their kids.

Forum List

Back