DeSantis Leads Trump in Early Primary States

Personally, I don't think that DeSantis is going to run.

If he had intended to run for President in 2024, he wouldn't have pursued a 2nd term as Florida governor.

Running for President is a full time quest and so is being a governor of a major state. Further, serving as gov provides Sleepy Joe with a way to provoke and distract the campaign. Remember how B. Hussein O made Chris Christie kiss his scrawny behind for "super storm" relief?

Personally, I don't think that DeSantis is going to run.

If he had intended to run for President in 2024, he wouldn't have pursued a 2nd term as Florida governor.

Running for President is a full time quest and so is being a governor of a major state. Further, serving as gov provides Sleepy Joe with a way to provoke and distract the campaign. Remember how B. Hussein O made Chris Christie kiss his scrawny behind for "super storm" relief?

DeSantis is going to run, but not announce until late next year, giving him another year or so to purely be governor.

DeSantis won't stiick his head above the ground until Trump's chances are obviously destroyed.

DeSantis wants it so bad he can smell it, but he's not a fool who is going to lose any balls he has to Trump!

As long as Trump thinks he's a contender, DeSantis will stay below ground level.

DeSantis won't stiick his head above the ground until Trump's chances are obviously destroyed.

DeSantis wants it so bad he can smell it, but he's not a fool who is going to lose any balls he has to Trump!

As long as Trump thinks he's a contender, DeSantis will stay below ground level.
And the ignorant commied Canadian duck has once again exhibited his stupidity.

Trump is going to lose the primaries because Republicans are tired of losing

What do you think the odds are that if Trump loses an early primary, that he'll declare it fraud, that it was 'stolen' and the results should be nullified?

I'd say the number that comes just before 100%.

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

"Cruz did not win Iowa, he stole it."

I mean, Trump not whining about an election being 'stolen' would be like the Rolling Stones not singing "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" at their latest retirement tour.

You gotta play the hits.

What do you think the odds are that if Trump loses an early primary, that he'll declare it fraud, that it was 'stolen' and the results should be nullified?

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

I mean, Trump not whining about an election being 'stolen' would be like the Rolling Stones not singing "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" at their latest retirement tour.

You gotta play the hits.
Even if they are oldies but goodies, eh snowflake? Remember 2000, 2004 and 2016? Yeah, you conveniently forgot the democrats claims.

You gotta play the hits.

I agree.

But I think it’s dawning on enough Republicans that Trump is a loser.

Even if they are oldies but goodies, eh snowflake? Remember 2000, 2004 and 2016? Yeah, you conveniently forgot the democrats claims.

That's the beauty of Trump: you don't have to bother to remember his whining about about how he's been screwed over, stolen from, and victimized.

He'll start whining anew for you ever week.

This from 2 days ago.

"Our elections have become an unreliable joke, and the whole world is watching!"

Ah, the impotent rage!

Laughing.....Trump had to announce his re-election bid from a ballroom in Florida. Biden is sitting in the White House as we speak.

Winners win. Losers snivel about why they lost.
Where are YOU sitting moron? I bet you are paying at least 50% more for fuel and 15% more for everything else than you were two years ago. Yeah, that's winning. You're an idiot.

So Crist blasted DeSantis for not swearing he wont run for POTUS, AND THE CULT NOW WANTS DESANTIS TO RUN?

Every post from the cult saying Trump should not run only makes it more clear that Trump should run.

Where are YOU sitting moron? I bet you are paying at least 50% more for fuel and 15% more for everything else than you were two years ago. Yeah, that's winning. You're an idiot.
Pay more for gas? See your pocketbook shrink? Or surrender to a sociopathic autocrat and bid farewell to American representative democracy? No thanks. I'll tighten my belt.

Forum List

Back