Black on Black homicides: important article from the Baltimore Sun

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Sounds like something the black community has to work on.
Yeah, let's turn this around and make it into a discussion with a purpose, instead of just more domestic politics promoting of hate and racism.

Yes, the black community has to work on it, but is it realistic to expect the can or will?

The point being, the white community has to work on it in order to deconstruct that which has been created in America over centuries.

How can that be done? I'll only volunteer a suggestion on how it won't be done.
That is, by use of more brutality and force!

So it's your thread Mike. Let's hear your ideas and maybe a hint of your motives for starting the thread?

Maybe you have something positive and constructive on your mind?? Remember how you just told me how intelligent you are?

Yeah, let's turn this around and make it into a discussion with a purpose, instead of just more domestic politics promoting of hate and racism.

Yes, the black community has to work on it, but is it realistic to expect the can or will?

The point being, the white community has to work on it in order to deconstruct that which has been created in America over centuries.

So it's your thread Mike. Let's hear your ideas and maybe a hint of your motives for starting the thread?

Maybe you have something positive and constructive on your mind?? Remember how you just told me how intelligent you are?
We can't fix it for them, and when we point out the problem, we are called racists and told to mind our own business. Like drunks and drug addicts, the black community has to recognize and accept the problem before it can even begin to correct it. Most people are killed by members of their own race, but non-blacks rarely have sympathy for criminals. In the end criminals killing criminals is no skin off our noses and only the members of any community can stop innocents from being killed by criminals. Ignoring the situation won't make it go away.

They like it this way. They want to kill freely with no fear of imprisonment.

The people who think all this is a mistake are mistaken themselves: this is meant. Blacks like to run free and kill.

They like it this way. They want to kill freely with no fear of imprisonment.

The people who think all this is a mistake are mistaken themselves: this is meant. Blacks like to run free and kill.
Far from all blacks feel that way. Most black Americans are like any other American, they just want to live their lives in peace. Unfortunately there is a black sub-culture that glorifies violence and mysogeny.

Far from all blacks feel that way. Most black Americans are like any other American, they just want to live their lives in peace. Unfortunately there is a black sub-culture that glorifies violence and mysogeny.
I think the peaceful part is the subculture. The violence types are the main part of black culture. Look at their "music."

We can't fix it for them, and when we point out the problem, we are called racists and told to mind our own business. Like drunks and drug addicts, the black community has to recognize and accept the problem before it can even begin to correct it.
Yes, the black community has to do it's part in dealing with the problem but there's no positive indications that's happening or ever will happen. There needs to be a contribution from the white community.
Most people are killed by members of their own race, but non-blacks rarely have sympathy for criminals. In the end criminals killing criminals is no skin off our noses and only the members of any community can stop innocents from being killed by criminals. Ignoring the situation won't make it go away.
The thing is, it's all about the skin being peeled off of whiat American's noses. When you deny the obvious in that way it tells me that you're not even capable of a rational discussion.

So that's fine! If you want to be assholes and pretend that there's no negative influence on all of America, fill your boots.

In any case, there's no easy answer to the problem that's been created, and now it's pretty obvious that the OP had zero intention of anything posltive. Just more whining about her/his problems that you are trying say doesn't bother you.

Libtards will love this one.....Especially the author. ;)

Will Blacks Survive the Racial Reckoning?​

Will Blacks Survive the Racial Reckoning?

According to the FBI, amid the extravaganza of violence following Floyd's death in 2020, an additional 2,400 black males and 405 black females were killed, compared to 2019. The post-Floyd murder surge of 2020 is, by far, the largest year-to-year increase in homicide in U.S. history.

So far this year, 615 black people have been killed in Chicago (out of a total of 767 homicide victims, 29 white); 164 in Baltimore, (out of 323 total, eight white, with the race of 144 murder victims somehow "unknown"); and 373 black people have been shot to death in Philadelphia (out of 460 fatal shootings, 35 white).

yuetrxaey3k41.jpg

Donald H The first step is to stop ignoring the problem which is why I maintain the Black Deaths Matter thread. Both parties ignore it because the DEMs are embarrassed by the problem they created and the GOP is more interested in how to regain power and getting re-elected. I don't see that changing so the efforts IMO should be focused at the community level. So for example:
1. Get more Police, more mental health experts, more family counselors to support the Black communities.
2. Get real solid employment programs going for inner city youth, not just the token attempts that have been made.
3. Track who is supplying the drugs to the gangs, cut off the supply chain and put them in jail.

That would be a good start, but there is no quick fix. It's taken decades to create this disaster and it will take years to turn it around. But it won't even begin to turn around unless people at all levels recognize what a cancer it is to our society.

Black violence against blacks is the white man's problem :laughing0301:

Yes, the black community has to do it's part in dealing with the problem but there's no positive indications that's happening or ever will happen. There needs to be a contribution from the white community.

The thing is, it's all about the skin being peeled off of whiat American's noses. When you deny the obvious in that way it tells me that you're not even capable of a rational discussion.

So that's fine! If you want to be assholes and pretend that there's no negative influence on all of America, fill your boots.

In any case, there's no easy answer to the problem that's been created, and now it's pretty obvious that the OP had zero intention of anything posltive. Just more whining about her/his problems that you are trying say doesn't bother you.

How many trillions more does whitey have to give?

Donald H The first step is to stop ignoring the problem which is why I maintain the Black Deaths Matter thread. Both parties ignore it because the DEMs are embarrassed by the problem they created and the GOP is more interested in how to regain power and getting re-elected. I don't see that changing so the efforts IMO should be focused at the community level. So for example:
1. Get more Police, more mental health experts, more family counselors to support the Black communities.
2. Get real solid employment programs going for inner city youth, not just the token attempts that have been made.
3. Track who is supplying the drugs to the gangs, cut off the supply chain and put them in jail.

That would be a good start, but there is no quick fix. It's taken decades to create this disaster and it will take years to turn it around. But it won't even begin to turn around unless people at all levels recognize what a cancer it is to our society.
Every social pathology known to man exists in high levels in poor black communities, where crime and murder are highest. These include drugs, gangs, illiteracy, illegitimacy, prostitution, unemployment, abortion, obesity, poor schools, lack of opportunities, crumbling infrastructure, etc.

It will take a massive effort to turn things around. I believe it must start with the young. They need safe neighborhoods with effective schools. Education and policing are key.

Forum List

Back