DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

Last edited:
The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Of course you will.

All Republicans should follow your fine example and sit out the election, proving we're the superior ones who will never vote for the lesser of two evils.
This message brought to you by the Democrat National Committee

All Republicans should follow your fine example and sit out the election, proving we're the superior ones who will never vote for the lesser of two evils.
This message brought to you by the Democrat National Committee
I'll take that as a "Yes, I'm stupid and scared. I'll vote for him if he's nominated. I don't care that he's a fascist."

Of course you will!
What is your definition of fascist?

Going woke has been a financial loser for years. CEO and Boards of Directors have a legal responsibility to maximize profits. By going woke the corporate officers violated the law. Hopefully more Republicans will bring the full force of the government against all things woke.

Of course you will!

DeSantis is such a gutless coward that he's even getting his ass kicked by that no good criminal dirtbag Trump. He's scared shitless of Trump & the mob so he goes after Bud. Brilliant.

As a matter of fact they're ALL gutless cowards except Christie who again nailed Trump's ass to the wall on CNN tonight.

Of course you will!

That is just such an ignorant post.

DeSantis is such a gutless coward that he's even getting his ass kicked by that no good criminal dirtbag Trump. He's scared shitless of Trump & the mob so he goes after Bud. Brilliant.

As a matter of fact they're ALL gutless cowards except Christie who again nailed Trump's ass to the wall on CNN tonight.

Love your comedic performances.

Of course you will!

His poll numbers are on the floor after being a super right wing nut, so his solution is to move, right

DeSantis is no fool.

Sleepy Joe and his buddies at Bud Light are the enemy, not the millions of little Trumpsters.

It would be totally foolish for DeSantis to attack the base. And although I am sure that doing so would give leftists a hardon, the key is to defeat the Biden Bribery Clique,not the GOP base, in 2024.

I wish some of you would go spend a year in a country actually run by a fascist and or dictator it would be a real wake up call. Her stay in Russia was one for Brittney Griner.

Yeah, this.

For the most part, what passes for "The Left" in 2023 America is just a loose collection of identity obsessed retards fixated on "First World" problems.

They literally have it so good that they have to concoct a manifestation of guilt and original sin about how America is irredeemably racist and white supremacist.

It's a degree of mental illness that hasn't been this pervasive in domestic politics since the McCarthy era.

DeSantis is no fool.

Sleepy Joe and his buddies at Bud Light are the enemy, not the millions of little Trumpsters.

It would be totally foolish for DeSantis to attack the base. And although I am sure that doing so would give leftists a hardon, the key is to defeat the Biden Bribery Clique,not the GOP base, in 2024.

But
Trump is evil
DeSantis is evil
The base is evil

Only Republicans who are actually Democrats are not evil

Going woke has been a financial loser for years. CEO and Boards of Directors have a legal responsibility to maximize profits. By going woke the corporate officers violated the law. Hopefully more Republicans will bring the full force of the government against all things woke.
You MAGA halfwits opened up wide when "woke" was shoved down your gullets by scum like DeSantis who thought he could ride that wave into D.C. Joke's on him as he can't even put a dent into a dirtbag like Trump's campaign despite him being under indictment.

You MAGA jackasses really enjoy supporting losers & cement heads like Trump & DeSantis, don't you?

Yeah, this.

For the most part, what passes for "The Left" in 2023 America is just a loose collection of identity obsessed retards fixated on "First World" problems.

They literally have it so good that they have to concoct a manifestation of guilt and original sin about how America is irredeemably racist and white supremacist.

It's a degree of mental illness that hasn't been this pervasive in domestic politics since the McCarthy era.

Except that McCarthy was right

You MAGA halfwits opened up wide when "woke" was shoved down your gullets by scum like DeSantis who thought he could ride that wave into D.C. Joke's on him as he can't even put a dent into a dirtbag like Trump's campaign despite him being under indictment.

You MAGA jackasses really enjoy supporting losers & cement heads like Trump & DeSantis, don't you?

How is it that you don't know what woke means?

Who would you suggest us "jackasses" support instead? Someone who want to cut off the nads of minors who say they think they are broads?

Forum List

Back