DeSantis files lawsuit against Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandates

DeSantis goes to court to kill as many Floridians as possible.

Did anyone not see this coming?

Florida has a lower mortality due to Covid than NY or CA. Mask and Vaxx mandates do not stop the spread of Covid.

There are no legally valid mandates. Just mere stern requests that fraidy cat libbies lap up like the spineless order takers that they are.

I think that sick nursing home workers was BY FAR the biggest reason that people got sick in nursing homes, whether that was in New York or Florida. This is ESPECIALLY true when in the early days testing was so highly limited.

Nursing homes have private rooms, patients were kept away from everyone else. If the staff didn’t have adequate PPE they were supposed to notify the state they couldn’t handle the patient and then transfer to somewhere they could.
Again as relates to what Coumo did, infected patients were sent to nursing homes. They then infected others. Many died from the virus. This had absolutely nothing to do with nursing home workers infecting patients.

Secondly, I doubt very much most nursing homes have isolation rooms. And few if any had PPE equipment for personnel to use when Coumo did his deed.

How exactly do those nursing home patients infect others?

Infection requires contact. The staff are in contact with the patients. The patients are not in contact with other patients.

Do you think nursing home patients are in isolation or there is no air exchange? That kind of isolation is very expensive and only sometimes available is major hospitals for patients with infectious diseases or recovering from gut surgery.

More people in Florida have died from the coronavirus than in NY. That is despite the fact that NY was a early hotspot due to the fact that it is a hub for international flights.
funny.

so NY deaths get an excuse by you that doesn't involve leadership.

pivot to FL and all of a sudden, its the leaders fault!!!

you idiots are so predictable.

Do you think nursing home patients are in isolation or there is no air exchange? That kind of isolation is very expensive and only sometimes available is major hospitals for patients with infectious diseases or recovering from gut surgery.
Agreed.

Again as relates to what Coumo did, infected patients were sent to nursing homes. They then infected others
How did people infect others if they were kept in isolation?

Do you think they just put all the patients in a big bunk room or something?

1. It’s not that expensive. You cut a hole in the window and you hook up a fan.

2. What makes that necessary?

1. It’s not that expensive. You cut a hole in the window and you hook up a fan.

2. What makes that necessary?

That's not how it's done in hospitals.. It cannot be recirculated like normal heat and airconditioning.

That's not how it's done in hospitals.. It cannot be recirculated like normal heat and airconditioning.
It definitely is done in hospitals. 100%.

We used to have a handful of isolation rooms for essentially for the rare TB patient. How do you think they expanded isolation rooms in hospitals so much and so quickly?

It definitely is done in hospitals. 100%.

We used to have a handful of isolation rooms for essentially for the rare TB patient. How do you think they expanded isolation rooms in hospitals so much and so quickly?

Yes, as I recall it was for TB..

Yes, as I recall it was for TB..
We probably increased our isolation rooms 10x. No, we didn’t rip out massive HVAC systems and install new ones. We don’t have the money or the time to do it that way.

We cut holes in windows and attached big fans. It’s not pretty but you know what, we do what we have to do.

We probably increased our isolation rooms 10x. No, we didn’t rip out massive HVAC systems and install new ones. We don’t have the money or the time to do it that way.

We cut holes in windows and attached big fans. It’s not pretty but you know what, we do what we have to do.

How would I know exctly how it was done? I wasn't in engineering.

Forum List

Back