DeSantis doing a great job with COVID in Florida! They are the Delta Variant capitol of the Nation!

Can't wait till RED States enact state of emergency and pass out toe tags for illegals.
I derive no Schadenfreude from the senseless suffering and deaths of Americans.

The ideologues need to respect medical science, even when it does not accommodate their dogma.

Eight states, many of which have lagged the national average for vaccinations, have Covid-19 patients that account for at least 15% of their overall hospitalizations: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada and Texas, according to a CNN analysis of data from the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Of all Covid-19 hospitalizations, these eight states' combined totals make up approximately 51% of patients, though the states account for only around 24% of the nation's population, according to Census data.
The percentages of Covid-19 patients in ICUs are even worse, with Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi approaching half of ICU beds in use for such patients, HHS data from Thursday show.
Louisiana and Mississippi each announced on Thursday their highest number of Covid-19 hospitalizations since the start of the pandemic.
In Florida, Brevard County officials issued an urgent plea this week for residents to try to avoid using ambulance services for nonemergency calls or going to hospitals for Covid-19 tests.
How many more must suffer and die because arrogant politicians fantasize that they know more about medical science than experienced experts in that discipline?

BULLSHIT. Florida has had one of the lowest occurances of Covid, and it is still that way now. The VA hospital that I go to, says their cases of Covid are way down, and have not had any Delta Variant cases.

I live in Tampa (Hillsborough County) and I lived in Pinellas County for 16 years (highest population density in Florida), and I know hundreds of people in both counties + Pasco County also. Nobody has had Covid, and nobdy knows anybody that has had Covid.

You are being duped by leftist media propaganda.
You're on Team Covid.

Florida is also the number one destination for tourists from all over the country.

Until we stop the infected yankee filth from coming into the state we will have high infection rates.

Just drive I-75 or I-95 and see all the goddamn out of state tags on the vehicles if you are in any doubt.

Florida is also the number one destination for tourists from all over the country.

Until we stop the infected yankee filth from coming into the state we will have high infection rates.

Just drive I-75 or I-95 and see all the goddamn out of state tags on the vehicles if you are in any doubt.
No, commie virus filth.

BULLSHIT. Florida has had one of the lowest occurances of Covid, and it is still that way now. The VA hospital that I go to, says their cases of Covid are way down, and have not had any Delta Variant cases.

I live in Tampa (Hillsborough County) and I lived in Pinellas County for 16 years (highest population density in Florida), and I know hundreds of people in both counties + Pasco County also. Nobody has had Covid, and nobdy knows anybody that has had Covid.

You are being duped by leftist media propaganda.
Crock-o-Meter.jpg

Another 9.98 on the crock-o-meter. Somebody has been playing hockey without a helmet.

Governor Pudge is trying his best to kill as many as possible in his state. He'll never make it to 2022 or 2024. My latest favorite quote from el pudgeball is that he is against quarantining children who have been exposed to the virus.

Forum List

Back