Great news here in Florida . . . COVID deaths and cases fall

Remember when our Fifth Column media constantly smirked at Trump for suggesting the use of antibody treatment?

Trump sparks new FDA concerns with praise of 'miracle' treatment

And, what about this?

The President's Latest Silver Bullet - The Atlantic
"Trump claims his illness has led him to a coronavirus “cure.” Antibody therapy is still far from that"

They just couldn't help themselves from always finding some clever comment to down Trump.

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid little attention while their tyrannical federal government gave aid and comfort to hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals invading their country.
No. I don't remember Trump touting antibody therapy at all.
I just did a search for "trump supports antibody therapy and came up empty until he was given it, while it was still experimental.

What month did trump talk about antibody treatment? The monoclonal antibodies weren't even approved for the public, when they saved his life. I am aware they did not treat him with malaria drugs, fish tank clean, horse de-wormer, or bleach.

Last edited:
Thank you Governor DeSantis for having the courage and wisdom to turn to the antibody treatment which our Fifth Column, and fearmongering media smirked at, simply because Trump suggested its use.

You have it backwards, the NIH recommends antibody therapies, Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine.

The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends using one of the following anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies, listed in alphabetical order, to treat nonhospitalized patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 who are at high risk of clinical progression, as defined by the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) criteria:
Casirivimab plus imdevimab; or
Sotrovimab

What month did trump talk about antibody treatment? The monoclonal antibodies weren't even approved for the public, when they saved his life. I am aware they did not treat him with malaria drugs, fish tank clean, horse de-wormer, or bleach.

Trump didn't push the therapy he received because he wanted to continue the idea that COVID wasn't that dangerous. Trump was saved by the experimental therapy, along with Rudy Guiliani and Chris Christy.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) today revoked its emergency use authorization (EUA) for hydroxychloroquine sulfate (HCQ) and chloroquine phosphate (CQ) to treat COVID-19. The two antimalaria drugs, touted by President Donald Trump

the same day that Trump said he tested positive—the President received an experimental combination of two monoclonal antibodies to help his immune system fight the coronavirus infection, according to his physician, Sean Conley. The next day—after he was hospitalized at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center—he received the drug remdesivir, which blocks the coronavirus’s ability to make more copies of itself. On Sunday—day three—Trump’s doctors revealed he’s also taking dexamethasone, a corticosteroid typically administered to control the inflammatory response common in more advanced stages of the disease.

Tell that to the 2300 + in the past week who died of Covid. I believe that is the largest count since the pandemic began.
hahahhahahhahhahahahah--of course facts mean nothing to you hitlerjugend--just like on police brutality and racism = facts confuse you
....people die of all kinds of reasons
you don't care about black CHILDREN being murdered/etc --YOU are a hypocrite
....the obese need to stop being lazy/etc and lose weight

Falling?

A week ago Florida reported 900 deaths ( a horrific number) and this week 3,000

Falling?

A week ago Florida reported 900 deaths ( a horrific number) and this week 3,000
You forgot to post the context in which those numbers were reported.

Yes. Falling you nitwit.

1631057783113.png

No. I don't remember Trump touting antibody therapy at all.
I just did a search for "trump supports antibody therapy and came up empty until he was given it, while it was still experimental.
So, you do know Trump supported the use of the antibody treatment.

You have it backwards, the NIH recommends antibody therapies, Trump suggested hydroxychloroquine.
There is nothing backwards about what I wrote. Trump also advocated the antibody treatment near the end of 2020.

So, you do know Trump supported the use of the antibody treatment.
He did not, until after he got it, while it was not even approved for emergency use the next week. I cannot fault him for supporting the science after it save his life if he did.

So, you do know he supported it.
He received the treatment on or before Oct 2. I could not find anything to show he supported it until Oct. 8th. If some scientific breakthrough saves your ass, you will probably come around on the side of science on that also.

Out goes the old and in comes the new.

I know somebody that came down with something that had his face swollen and reddish. He had it checked out to see if it is COVID. But t wasn't.
And so I believe that there is another Deep State home-grown virus spreading around again.

People just need to stay away from GMOs and eat a healthy diet and consume less sugar and stay away from potatoes, which potatoes increases inflammation in the body.

And I don't know why none of the doctors telling their patients to gargle with povidone iodine on daily basis. It kills infections like viruses on contact. And it help keep your mouth and women's vaginas clean from all other sorts of bacteria and fungi. that it help prevents tooth decay and vaginal infections.

You can buy it online for a cheaper price. And there are some iodine supplements that is safe to consume.

Now we know why they have changed the ending scene of War of the worlds from how our immune system works to the threat of the bird flu.

Forum List

Back