DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

A lousy $8 million?

Surely it’s much bigger problem than that.
Well, Florida, being the 3rd biggest "taker state" (Florida = welfare queen) doesn't have a lot of their own money sitting around. So they are using the interest earned on the federal welfare funds we give them.

Wasn't that nice of us?

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
Well, Florida, being the 3rd biggest "taker state" (Florida = welfare queen) doesn't have a lot of their own money sitting around. So they are using the interest earned on the federal welfare funds we give them.

Wasn't that nice of us?
Oh geez, more of the same from the desperate and confused Tards.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they conservative states? hahaha
Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

HAHAHA....I love to watch you Hate America pukes squirm while trying to sell your bullshit....you act as if you are privy to the same intelligence that are top officials pulling the strings are...hahaha, you don't know shit...you only know what a leftist rag tells you to know.
America Haters: "How dare America position itself among the world in such a way to benefit Americans."
Look Humberto, nobody legit and sane can take you filthy fucks serious on any level....and remember, this dirty leftist thinks he's got everybody outsmarted as well.
1h2960.jpg
Keep on using those electrolyte arguments Sling Blade. You and your ilk are forever doomed defending your immorality.

Oh geez, more of the same from the desperate and confused Tards.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they conservative states? hahaha
Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."
Cute irrelevant whining!

But Florida is 3rd on the list of taker states.

Good luck in your denial.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Electrolite?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Us fucking things up for them down there in no way means we need to let them pour across our borders. Only idiots believe that...
Only an idiot would believe that our fuck up didn't cause a refugee crisis either.

Yeah Canon Shooter , it is American whitey who makes them the filthy fucks they are...they have to have children they can't afford to feed, they have to commit crime....BECAUSE EVIL WHITEY!
Evil Whitey? That's about right. Thanks for the admission. Please, pass along anymore helpful truths if you can.

You're willing to absolve them. I get it.

You're a piece of shit but, like I said, I get it...
So, let's see if I get this straight. I'm the piece of shit for absolving them, even though it was the actions of the U.S. government that destroyed their lives, but I'm the pos for excusing them for their refugee status? Got it. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: Thanks for letting us know who and what you are. Damn, you'd be a great sock puppet for Putin. You know, Putin loves doing the same shit, but his fetish is bombing children's hospitals.

So, let's see if I get this straight. I'm the piece of shit for absolving them, even though it was the actions of the U.S. government that destroyed their lives, but I'm the pos for excusing them for their refugee status? Got it. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: Thanks for letting us know who and what you are. Damn, you'd be a great sock puppet for Putin. You know, Putin loves doing the same shit, but his fetish is bombing children's hospitals.

The U.S. government did not destroy their lives. They live in places with failed governments, and inferior systems. They come here because they know our superior capitalist system will better afford them a chance at prosperity. I have no problem with them as long as they go about it legally, and assimilate with our language, laws, and culture. The "surge the border" Dimocrat policies are out of control, and does not make America a better country, and in fact will do nothing but eventually turn this nation into the world's largest third-world nation.

Tough fucking shit. That's the cost for invading other countries dumbass. Who the fuck are you again? Exactly, the prick who believes he can upend the lives of millions by stealing what they have, and now poor Americans see folks speaking other languages. Cry me a fucking river prick.
Why are the Brown leaders of these oppressed nations living like kings?

The U.S. government did not destroy their lives. They live in places with failed governments, and inferior systems. They come here because they know our superior capitalist system will better afford them a chance at prosperity. I have no problem with them as long as they go about it legally, and assimilate with our language, laws, and culture. The "surge the border" Dimocrat policies are out of control, and does not make America a better country, and in fact will do nothing but eventually turn this nation into the world's largest third-world nation.

The U.S. government did not destroy their lives. They live in places with failed governments, and inferior systems. According to who, you? The U.S. government? And this was our business how again?

There is no excuse for invading other countries, especially when those invaders have a 400 year history, of theft, murder, rape, and Imperialism. So please, don't make me puke. The U.S. has no moral authority here, to tell others about what's legal. Period!

You make the argument that "the U.S. government did not destroy their lives." Up against the documented, forensic argument we did, and you have presented nothing as an argument. Your argument is as useful as telling me my shoes are ugly.

Oh yea, we have a superior Corporatist system that controls us. Capitalism left the building over 40 years ago with Reaganomics.

Last edited:

No, you're the piece of shit who condones them coming here illegally.|

Glad I could get you straight on that...

Forum List

Back