DeSantis Announces He Will Send Florida Law Enforcement To Assist At Border, Blasts Biden Admin

Florida is Blessed by having DeSantis as Governor! :2up:

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.

When the leaders refuse to lead...... you know the rest.
photo ops at border isnt leadership, however telling them not to come is.

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.

Nothing tells someone not to come like a wall. Actions speak louder than empty words.

Illegals go where ever the jobs are, Einstein! Right now that means Texas and Florida. If Florida tax payers are having their tax dollars used to stop the flood of illegal immigrants coming across the border then it keeps them from flooding Florida once the Biden Administration lets them go. Duh?
We have a general welfare clause not any form of general malfare clause. Only the right-wing never gets it.
Daniel? Why do you post to me? If it isn't obvious already...I think you're a buffoon. There is plant life that's more intelligent than you. Take your gibberish elsewhere...

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

Are you saying FL police officers aren't trained to arrest people with outstanding warrants, for criminal trespass and destruction of private property? Come on man, are you really that stupid?

When the Fl officers get to Texas then they will be sworn in and have the same authority as the Texas Officers.

That is done all the time when the states exchange officers for whatever reason.

These stupid Moon Bats like this Mustang idiot don't know things like that.
Like I said, this is nothing more than a PR stunt by DeSantis.

The governors of TX and AZ have other far more realistic options. One would be to document the problem and request additional federal aid and federal manpower.

Another option would be to activate the National Guard in their respective states which would call up their OWN citizens to supplement their police.
You really think Joe and Kamala are going to send Federal aid and manpower to secure the border? Wow...aren't you the naive one!
It's a common practice for the federal gov't to respond with additional aid and manpower to emergencies in states.

Unfortunately, I've often said that the Democrats are feckless. Democrats are far more likely to tackle problems without documenting their accomplishments and then making sure whatever successes they have are common knowledge by showing their results or released statistics to show what they're doing. I say this despite the fact that I'm not a Democrat.

On the other hand, Republicans are masters of the PR campaign, In this particular case, the GOP has every reason in the world to make this particular problem sound worse than it is, regardless of how good or bad it currently is. So, they'll make a 1 alarm fire sound like a 3 alarm fire, and they'll make a 3 alarm fire sound like a 5 alarm fire, and Democrats will not only be caught flat footed, they won't even realize it until after the damage is done.
Are you claiming that the border crisis is a false alarm, Mustang? That we're not seeing a huge increase in those coming into the country illegally?

Mixed messaging is not leadership.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

Are you saying FL police officers aren't trained to arrest people with outstanding warrants, for criminal trespass and destruction of private property? Come on man, are you really that stupid?
Yes, they are, moron.

IN FLORIDA.

They don't have any jurisdiction in Texas.

NG troops have the training, they don't have any jurisdiction.

This is a great way to get Florida sued but eh, it's not his money.
Yep, I smell an injunction coming..

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

The SC made a good decision. I sure hope the Mexican army is still on their southern border stopping those convoys from getting to our border.

Biden had made a mess of a border Trump had handled. What an incompetent ass the man is.

When the Fl officers get to Texas then they will be sworn in and have the same authority as the Texas Officers.

That is done all the time when the states exchange officers for whatever reason.

These stupid Moon Bats like this Mustang idiot don't know things like that.
Like I said, this is nothing more than a PR stunt by DeSantis.

The governors of TX and AZ have other far more realistic options. One would be to document the problem and request additional federal aid and federal manpower.

Another option would be to activate the National Guard in their respective states which would call up their OWN citizens to supplement their police.
You really think Joe and Kamala are going to send Federal aid and manpower to secure the border? Wow...aren't you the naive one!
It's a common practice for the federal gov't to respond with additional aid and manpower to emergencies in states.

Unfortunately, I've often said that the Democrats are feckless. Democrats are far more likely to tackle problems without documenting their accomplishments and then making sure whatever successes they have are common knowledge by showing their results or released statistics to show what they're doing. I say this despite the fact that I'm not a Democrat.

On the other hand, Republicans are masters of the PR campaign, In this particular case, the GOP has every reason in the world to make this particular problem sound worse than it is, regardless of how good or bad it currently is. So, they'll make a 1 alarm fire sound like a 3 alarm fire, and they'll make a 3 alarm fire sound like a 5 alarm fire, and Democrats will not only be caught flat footed, they won't even realize it until after the damage is done.
Are you claiming that the border crisis is a false alarm, Mustang? That we're not seeing a huge increase in those coming into the country illegally?

These Moon Bats are that confused. Or simply in denial because they know the Democrats are screwing it up.

Hilarious. Florida law enforcement has no jurisdiction inTexas.

Desantis' caliphate extends only to the border of Florida.
As a Virginian I can serve in Texas in a law enforcement capacity. It’s a simple oath. In the case of National Guard, it’s a simple transfer of command.

As long as Washington appears feckless on the border issue, the state governments are going to feel empowered to take action whether constitutional or not.

That being said, it’s all about partisan optics and grandstanding…

As a Virginian I can serve in Texas in a law enforcement capacity. It’s a simple oath. In the case of National Guard, it’s a simple transfer of command.

And in none of those instances can you arrest someone for being here illegally.

Oh yes I can. A Federal law is enforceable by just a regular citizen. As John Q Citizen I can arrest any illegals.

Oh yes I can. A Federal law is enforceable by just a regular citizen. As John Q Citizen I can arrest any illegals.

No you can't. Sheriff Arpaio thought he could also. As a private citizen you have absolutely no way of determining who is here legal and who is not.

Forum List

Back