DeSantis Announces He Will Send Florida Law Enforcement To Assist At Border, Blasts Biden Admin

This is a great way to get Florida sued but eh, it's not his money.
Yep, I smell an injunction coming..

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

Immigration is a Federal issue, not a state issue.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

Texas is so incompetent as to not be able to enforce it's own laws?

There would have to be a suit filed first. And news flash, States have all kinds of mutual assistance agreements. There's no legal issues with that.

So, what's this lawsuit going to look like?

Can't WAIT to read the pleadings. I will PUBLISH them to EVERYBODY so we can all see the hack sitting in the oval office on full display.

Very much like the ones that ended up getting Sheriff Arpaio arrested and convicted.

They will be arresting them on State crimes unrelated to immigration. You just ain't very smart, are ya?

Forget about enforcing their own laws, they can't even plan ahead to have an electrical grid that doesn't collapse under the weight of a cold front, despite years of warnings about the fragility of their system.

It would help to not have to do the FedGov's job too.

Just sayin'
:dunno:

So, what's this lawsuit going to look like?

Can't WAIT to read the pleadings. I will PUBLISH them to EVERYBODY so we can all see the hack sitting in the oval office on full display.

Very much like the ones that ended up getting Sheriff Arpaio arrested and convicted.
Really? What charges? Let's hear it.

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.
Legally, the FedGov can try to prevent it.

Please, god, thor, budda, anybody, please LET THEM TRY TO STOP IT. The Optics will be GLORIOUS!!!

That's pretty much all we would need for complete secession and independence.

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

Please, god, thor, budda, anybody, please LET THEM TRY TO STOP IT. The Optics will be GLORIOUS!!!

I'm not really all that interested in your fantasies. All the same, if you have such a problem with our Constitution and it seems you do, leaving would be the thing to do.

De Santis has the right priorites for Florida. Great Governor.
Of course you'd be all in for him......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I suppose you think the Democrat crack head Negro would have been better.

1623888920579.png

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
Not thrilled that we in florida have to do this ----------but it is for the best. Maybe the extra cops will help keep some illegals out-----------it certainly is going to help Desantis when he runs for president 2024. He is going to win easily btw....

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.

Texas is overrun by illegals and wants them out--------this alliance between Texas and Florida is bad news for the dems come election time.

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

I'm not really all that interested in your fantasies. All the same, if you have such a problem with our Constitution and it seems you do, leaving would be the thing to do.
It seems you have a problem with it because you support complete dereliction of the Executive Branch, AT OUR EXPENSE, you asshole. We have to live here. YOU DON'T!!!

Texas is overrun by illegals and wants them out--------this alliance between Texas and Florida is bad news for the dems come election time.

It might be depending how it turns out. My bet is this is very much like promising to make Mexico pay for the wall, it never happens.

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

Are you saying FL police officers aren't trained to arrest people with outstanding warrants, for criminal trespass and destruction of private property? Come on man, are you really that stupid?

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

It seems you have a problem with it because you support complete dereliction of the Executive Branch, AT OUR EXPENSE, you asshole. We have to live here. YOU DON'T!!!

If you wish to reply like an adult, that would be great.

That's exactly what they plan to do, A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

If somebody is breaking into your house, and I stop the police from helping you and demand that you let the burglars do as they please, would you respond "like an adult"?

That's exactly what they plan to do, A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Texas can arrest people where they are wanted..........my guess is this might get .05%. Fewer than the number that come in to replace them.

Just sayin'

Legally they can't.

If somebody is breaking into your house, and I stop the police from helping you and demand that you let the burglars do as they please, would you respond "like an adult"?

You are legally permitted to protect you house. You start cussing and getting all upset because I'm simply discussing the legal realities. They are the legal realities no matter how you wish to reply.

So, one could come up with legal solutions or toss out complete hogwash.

Forum List

Back