DeSantis: 70 Percent of Migrants Apprehended in Del Rio, Texas, Headed to Florida

I have no problem with increased measures of education for all children regarding skills needed like being able to add/subtract, to communicate effectively, knowledge of self-care during and beyond childhood… in order to not become another governmental dependent statistic.

Considering that a chain is as strong as its weakest link, in the US we have various weak links on public display and are no longer hidden elements.
1. Growing tent cities on public property of homeless people in multiple states.

2. The Mexican drug cartels that are operating freely in several US cities is a weak link.

3. Addicts shooting up in the open streets is a weak link, related to homelessness in general with specific cities (LA) trashed because it’s allowed.

4. The fact that there are thousands of US veterans who are homeless and struggling with either addictions or PTSD who are living on the streets is a major weak link. Thankfully, there are people/orgs stepping up to resolve this problem, little by little, building tiny homes and communities for veterans in need. To me this is one of the worst things ever- a government over its military sends our young people in war-torn conflict zones and if they come back damaged we do nothing to help them avoid being homeless. Good news is people are stepping up due to our inept government, and it’s going to be up to people to save their communities, not the government. We see how well that works just looking at the border problems they are ignoring.

5. According to Pew Research, around half of undocumented immigrants have less than a high school education, and that includes the adults. The cost factor to educate one undocumented or documented immigrant matters, whether or not it matters to me or you. The US doesn’t have unlimited resources, although some seem to be under the impression. As a matter of fact, skating on ice in debt.

My point is the US doesn’t need additional weak links by choice. Decades of government overspending and passing the buck down the road regarding the various debts is total lunacy and both sides are to blame for that. I just don’t want to see the US chain break.

We won’t be getting amnesia about the pathology in progress. That is a Catholic-CIA puppet in the White House, not simply Catholic, not simply CIA. His sleep-up is assisting in the movement of COVID-untested genuflectors into Florida.

This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.

Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.

“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”

DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

Like Trump, Desantis is a liar and not to be believed.

Thank you for this thread OP.....now the question is, what is DeSantis going to do about this flood of illegals?

Just let them roam free? vote? welfare? commit murder, like they do in Mexifornia?

what? :dunno:
Put them to work in the hotels.

This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.
Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.
“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”
DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

The New Blood Libel.

Illegals can't vote, moron.
Actually they do all the time...

People who are going to invade another country illegally------have morality issues. Voting illegally is not going to bother either. Their Children also tend to be pieces of shit as well btw.

Forum List

Back