Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

Doosh is pretty much all over the map. What an asshole.

Translation: He doesn't tout the party line. He says what he thinks is true, no matter what party it may seem to help. For this, we hate him because we can't put a label on him and discount his opinions.

Funny when he says something Anti-Trump the left attacks him for not being Pro trump. If he says something pro trump they hate him. Why is the left so vile? Kinda cute when these liberal losers on this forum who still live in mommies basement call someone like Dersh, a lawyer and law professor at Harvard, an idiot or "stupid."

Last edited:
It is what it is my friends.:mad-61:

uJbzJfx.jpg
"Lock her up, lock her up", remember that inconvenient piece of shouting?

sorry, but when your dumb shit meter gets that far into the red, I back off and shelter in place until the danger of your head catching on fire is passed. Your diatribe about parents mutilating their children's genitals is about as crazy as most MAGAs can get,
Who said anything about "parents mutilating their children's genitals " on this thread?

MAGA

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

"Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney."

I guess that is your way of saying you're a nitwit. He has a policy of only representing a client once. For many reasons. Knucklehead.

He is a law professor at Harvard and a noted defense lawyer. He is not a "crappy attorney".
He just thinks the trial is rigged and the fix is in. He is being realistic. An immediate appeal and the conviction is reversed of course.

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

If you have heard more than one Dershowitz interview you would know that he considers New York courts unable and unwilling to give Trump a fair trial. If any judge was inclined to preside over a fair trial his life would be over figuratively and literally.

If Trump loses over such weak implausible charges...it time for insurrection.
If Trump loses democrats will make sure that they don't have opposition in the future. There will be more show trials under secret indictments. DeSantis will be arrested within the week.

If you read the article, he thinks Trump will be convicted because the whole judicial system in NYC is fucked. Judge is corrupt, brain dead jury, and so on.

What happens after conviction in this case (assuming it goes that way) is a total overturn, with prejudice, at the appeals level.
That is what I think will happen

He will lose and then appeal and win, but the election will be well over by then, which is all that matters to those in New York.

Criminally biased DA, criminally biased Grand Jury / Jury, criminally biased city / district, proven compromised Judge...

You forgot the cell Trump will be sitting in, it's definetly Democrat leaning. :cuckoo:

It is what it is my friends.:mad-61:

uJbzJfx.jpg

Sure.................................................. Biden NEVER called for ANYONE to be arrested.
Trump did.

October 7 2020
“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after several dozen tweets on the subject over the past 24 hours. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.
“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

What he actually said is that the problem of trying a political case within a politically corrupted judicial system may be impossible.

For a very long time the people have been condemning that. Trump called those people SOB's.

New York is now an old and tired city. At one time the world leader of urban areas. Fresh with ideas and youthful visionary projects. A microcosm of what the nation is becoming. Art, infrastructure and architecture is lagging now. The movement to 2nd and 3rd world ways is moving along. Other cities in the world have taken the lead from this one. The post WW 2 corruption of a newly rich city peaked, and the free fall has started. The ground does not look closer as the height of the fall is high. It is getting closer though.

"Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney."

I guess that is your way of saying you're a nitwit. He has a policy of only representing a client once. For many reasons. Knucklehead.

He is a law professor at Harvard and a noted defense lawyer. He is not a "crappy attorney".
He just thinks the trial is rigged and the fix is in. He is being realistic. An immediate appeal and the conviction is reversed of course.
Wow. You can read. I'm very impressed. Now GFY

What he really said is Trump has a rigged judge against him, and what will probably be a rigged jury, but it would be overturned on appeal once it got to non-hack judges in the upper levels of the State appeals or Federal appeal system.

You forgot the cell Trump will be sitting in, it's definetly Democrat leaning. :cuckoo:
I hope it has extra bunks because its going to be a little crowded with his Secret Service in there with him.

Forum List

Back