Dershowitz publicly outed as sex offender ... Virginia Roberts accepts Alan Dershowitz’s dare, tells doc they had sex

Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts to publicly accuse him of having sex with her when she was Epstein's sex slave. She then publicly accused Dershowitz.

Dershowitz has made money from defending criminals and preventing their incarceration for crimes. He also defended Epstein and got a sweetheart deal.

Alan Dershowitz is a public disgrace and should be stripped of his right to practice law.

Alan Dershowitz is pond scum and a close associate of Donald Trump who was also a friend of Epstein.

Virginia Roberts accepts Alan Dershowitz’s dare, tells doc they had sex

By Lee BrownMay 28, 2020 | 2:23pm | Updated

Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer Alan Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts Giuffre to “look in the camera” and accuse him of having sex with her — so she did.

“I challenge Virginia Roberts to come on your show, look in the camera and say the following words: ‘I accuse Alan Dershowitz of having had sex with me on six or seven occasions,'” the 81-year-old lawyer said on camera in the new docu-series “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.”

“She has never been willing to accuse me in public, so please accuse me on this show. I challenge you,” said the Harvard Law professor, a leading part of President Trump’s legal team for the impeachment hearings.

The Netflix doc immediately cut to his accuser doing just that.

“I was with Alan Dershowitz multiple times. At least six that I can remember,” she said straight to the camera, as challenged.

“I was trafficked to Alan Dershowitz from Epstein,” she said, saying the pedophile “forced me to have sex” with his attorney along with numerous other men. ...

So, an allegation is now sufficient? No investigation? No trial?
I guess so...given the title of the OP...he is now 'outed as sex offender!

I guess it is a bit cheaper..skipping all the boring, legal parts and get right to the public flaying!

Lock him up?
I dunno..isn't there a few steps to be taken yet..like..a formal investigation..charges...a trial?

Well, in Denizen left wing world, he has all he needs to convict.....an excuse.

He's a zealot.

Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts to publicly accuse him of having sex with her when she was Epstein's sex slave. She then publicly accused Dershowitz.

Dershowitz has made money from defending criminals and preventing their incarceration for crimes. He also defended Epstein and got a sweetheart deal.

Alan Dershowitz is a public disgrace and should be stripped of his right to practice law.

Alan Dershowitz is pond scum and a close associate of Donald Trump who was also a friend of Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein’s former lawyer Alan Dershowitz dared Virginia Roberts Giuffre to “look in the camera” and accuse him of having sex with her — so she did.

“I challenge Virginia Roberts to come on your show, look in the camera and say the following words: ‘I accuse Alan Dershowitz of having had sex with me on six or seven occasions,'” the 81-year-old lawyer said on camera in the new docu-series “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich.”

“She has never been willing to accuse me in public, so please accuse me on this show. I challenge you,” said the Harvard Law professor, a leading part of President Trump’s legal team for the impeachment hearings.

“I was with Alan Dershowitz multiple times. At least six that I can remember,” she said straight to the camera, as challenged.

“I was trafficked to Alan Dershowitz from Epstein,” she said, saying the pedophile “forced me to have sex” with his attorney along with numerous other men. ...

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express

That accusation was made, and right wingers have been repeating it ever since then. Can we expect you to carry on about Dershowitz as much as you have about Clinton? Why not? Could it be because all right wingers are hypocrites?
For one thing...last time I checked Alan Dershowitz was never our President...Slick Willie WAS!

I'm not sure child rape is only illegal for presidents.

That accusation was made, and right wingers have been repeating it ever since then. Can we expect you to carry on about Dershowitz as much as you have about Clinton? Why not? Could it be because all right wingers are hypocrites?
For one thing...last time I checked Alan Dershowitz was never our President...Slick Willie WAS!

Perhaps there was an oversupply of sex perverts in the GOP when Dershowitz was available to be a GOP POTUS candidate.

Perhaps there was an oversupply of sex perverts in the GOP when Dershowitz was available to be a GOP POTUS candidate.
Since I'm pretty sure Dershowitz is a Democrat perhaps "Plugs" Biden can pick him to be his running mate, Denizen!

View attachment 342309
When you lie as president under oath as president about a consensual blow job. You would definitely lie about screwing kids. Just saying.
They admire Clinton for fucking 16 year old girls. They'll trot out a picture of Trump and Epstein....as if that makes it equal
Clinton is slime and so is Trump. You do know Melania was introduced to Trump by Epstein? They were good buddies. Slime hangs around with slime.

Dershowitz is also slime. I don’t believe his denials for a minute.

So, an allegation is now sufficient? No investigation? No trial?

Was there a trial for Clinton before your unfounded accusations about him going to that Island?

Um, I made no accusations about Clinton going anywhere.

My sole post in this thread has to do with the apparent disregard for the need of a trial in the case of Dershowitz.

I haven't said a word about Clinton...

That would make you the only crazy right winger that hasn't.

You shouldn't make stupid assumptions...

View attachment 342309
When you lie as president under oath as president about a consensual blow job. You would definitely lie about screwing kids. Just saying.
They admire Clinton for fucking 16 year old girls. They'll trot out a picture of Trump and Epstein....as if that makes it equal
Clinton is slime and so is Trump. You do know Melania was introduced to Trump by Epstein? They were good buddies. Slime hangs around with slime.

Dershowitz is also slime. I don’t believe his denials for a minute.
"Were" is the operative word here, John! When Trump found out what a scum bag Epstein was he kicked him out of Mar A Lago! Clinton was hanging out with Epstein for YEARS after that! Another scandal you on the left tried to put on Trump only to have it show up what a sleaze ball Bill Clinton is!

Last edited:

For the Twitless:

SCOOP: Alan Dershowitz lobbied Donald Trump to preemptively pardon Ghislaine Maxwell after speaking to her family

Ian Maxwell tells me: “There was one phone call between Dershowitz and a family member”

“The generic issue of pardons was touched on” 1/4

Dershowitz was Epstein’s lawyer and represented Trump during impeachment trial.

He is also accused of abuse by Virginia Guiffre: allegations he denies

During Trump’s last days in office he successfully persuaded president to pardon around a dozen clients, many of them paying

he should be strip of his license to practice law because he represented criminals and got good results?

Forum List

Back