Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee

This is a two hour brainathon. If I had not been driving I probably would not have listened to the whole thing. The first third and the last ten minutes were the most interesting to me. This is a lot of brainpower and just the trickle down effect helps my weak mind, at least in the presence of these three. These youtube videos are the liberal arts education we can no longer get in college. Anyway, I know it is a slog, but these three in this interview bring discourse to such a high level that it is incumbent on us to visit this kind of dialogue once and awhile. Another observation is that though this piece is a year and a half old it is still very fresh and valid. Do your homework.

This is a two hour brainathon. If I had not been driving I probably would not have listened to the whole thing. The first third and the last ten minutes were the most interesting to me. This is a lot of brainpower and just the trickle down effect helps my weak mind, at least in the presence of these three. These youtube videos are the liberal arts education we can no longer get in college. Anyway, I know it is a slog, but these three in this interview bring discourse to such a high level that it is incumbent on us to visit this kind of dialogue once and awhile. Another observation is that though this piece is a year and a half old it is still very fresh and valid. Do your homework.

Do your homework indeed. That is a team of idiots.

Shapiru is the fake conservative who is not tall enough for the ride.

Peterson is the person who wrote a self help book advocating us to "take our medicine", just to take his medicine and hang by the thread in the process. He literally almost died taking his own beyond stupid advice.

Rubin too irrelevant to even mention.

Anti-American frauds, especially Jewish Shapiru who jogs with Arbery. These are exactly the type of "conservatives" that will conserve nothing.

Last edited:
I'll like the vid before watching it... All three are smart individuals... I disagree with Shapiro a fair bit... But he's a smart cookie.

Don't confuse smart with the ability to talk lots of nonsense quick enough for most people to not notice it is nonsense.

I'll like the vid before watching it... All three are smart individuals... I disagree with Shapiro a fair bit... But he's a smart cookie.

Don't confuse smart with the ability to talk lots of nonsense quick enough for most people to not notice it is nonsense.
I didn't. Just because I may disagree with someone on a subject, does not mean they are stupid.

So how do you define smart? Who is smart to you?

So how do you define smart? Who is smart to you?

Einstein, Aristotle and Aurelius qualifies.

Someone who peddles bullshit very quickly may be a talented speaker, but smart is not the right word. These guys are poison to the extent they are even coherent. Professional liars...

"Nonsense" such as what? You seem to dislike Shapiro based on the fact he is a Jew.
Do you dislike Rubin based on the fact he's gay? Or Peterson because he's not an American?

You seem to have many hangups and problems. Your own dopiness is one of them.

"Nonsense" such as what? You seem to dislike Shapiro based on the fact he is a Jew.
Do you dislike Rubin based on the fact he's gay? Or Peterson because he's not an American?

Did you fail the read the part about how Peterson came within inches of dying because he took his own advice?

His self-help book is a total scam, to the extent it is even coherent.

These people are gate-keepers that is the bottom line. Shapiru jogs with Arbery...

Peterson and Shapiro are very, very smart guys, regardless of their positions.

I'd like to toss my favorite two thinkers in there for balance, Sam Harris and (after we had miraculously somehow exhumed him intact) Christopher Hitchens.

That would have been fun. Let 'em go for a few hours. I'd watch every freakin' minute of it. Twice.

Rest in Peace, Hitch, you're badly missed.

I'd like to toss my favorite two thinkers in there for balance, Sam Harris and (after we had miraculously somehow exhumed him intact) Christopher Hitchens.

That would have been fun. Let 'em go for a few hours. I'd watch every freakin' minute of it. Twice.

Oh... Mac likes Ham Sandwich. Not surprised...

If you want to see a true cluster-fuck, watch the Harris Peterson debate. I have seen more intelligent debates at kindergarten. Peterson does not even understand what truth means, and Harris won't ever figure it out with his raging TDS that takes 40 points from his IQ.

Even in the comments everyone seems to be agreeing that the moderator won the debate, which is correct.

I wonder, are people these days unable to tell the difference between frauds, stupid people and true intellectuals?

If you want to see a true cluster-fuck, watch the Harris Peterson debate. I have seen more intelligent debates at kindergarten. Peterson does not even understand what truth means, and Harris won't ever figure it out with his raging TDS that takes 40 points from his IQ.

Even in the comments everyone seems to be agreeing that the moderator won the debate, which is correct.

I wonder, are people these days unable to tell the difference between frauds, stupid people and true intellectuals?

I can only imagine how this will sound to someone like you, but here goes:

I don't base my respect and appreciation for someone on whether they agree with me on stuff. That's pretty much the last requirement.

I know, I know, crazy stuff. I would never expect someone like you to understand that.

I don't base my respect and appreciation for someone on whether they agree with me on stuff. That's pretty much the last requirement.

I know, I know, crazy stuff. I would never expect someone like you to understand that.

First of all, I don't agree, you are one of the most herdish posters out there. That's why the extreme centrism.

But that's irrelevant. My point was these people are idiots and frauds. What kind of an "intellectual" gets tripped up on not understanding what truth is?

Peterson is one of the most confused individuals I have ever encountered. No wonder he almost died taking his own advice. And yes, in his "very insightful" self-help book, the second most important advice is indeed taking your pills. What a joke...

First of all, I don't agree, you are one of the most herdish posters out there. That's why the extreme centrism.

But that's irrelevant that was not my point. My point was these people are idiots and frauds. What kind of an "intellectual" gets tripped up on not understanding what truth is?

Peterson is one of the most confused individuals I have ever encountered. No wonder he almost died taking his own advice.

Super fantastic. I don't care.

But that's irrelevant that was not my point. My point was these people are idiots and frauds. What kind of an "intellectual" gets tripped up on not understanding what truth is?

Peterson is one of the most confused individuals I have ever encountered. No wonder he almost died taking his own advice.

Yes you do, it's just more good old Mac deflection.

But no one cares whether you care or not anyway. Do you have a point... that's what people care about. It appears not.

Yes you do, it's just more good old Mac deflection.

But no one cares whether you care or not anyway. Do you have a point... that's what people care about. It appears not.

Cool, bye now.

Did you fail the read the part about how Peterson came within inches of dying because he took his own advice?

These people are gate-keepers that is the bottom line. Shapiru jogs with Arbery...
Don't bother me again.

Don't bother me again.

Ah, we have a conservative, aka leftists just two years late. And sometimes even two years early, defending joggers before the jog has even started.

People who stand for nothing find these liars credible.

But that's irrelevant. My point was these people are idiots and frauds. What kind of an "intellectual" gets tripped up on not understanding what truth is?

Peterson is one of the most confused individuals I have ever encountered. No wonder he almost died taking his own advice. And yes, in his "very insightful" self-help book, the second most important advice is indeed taking your pills. What a joke...

Care to explain that? How did following his own advise almost kill him?

Do your homework indeed. That is a team of idiots.

Shapiru is the fake conservative who is not tall enough for the ride.

Peterson is the person who wrote a self help book advocating us to "take our medicine", just to take his medicine and hang by the thread in the process. He literally almost died taking his own beyond stupid advice.

Rubin too irrelevant to even mention.

Anti-American frauds, especially Jewish Shapiru who jogs with Arbery. These are exactly the type of "conservatives" that will conserve nothing.

Is there something in the video you want to challenge.

Or is this just an attack because you can't or won't take the time to actually listen ?

Forum List

Back